Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I forget to walk. Just completely forget.
If only there was a product I could throw my money at to solve this problem....
Screenshot_20210515-195637_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for setting that right for me, couldn’t remember which one it was. Awful!
Yes in Notting Hill! Constant smug posts about jollies in posh restaurants and spending the summer in her parents-in-law’s second home in France yet she and her parents are in social housing!

She thinks she’s so cool and funny, it makes me cringe!

Nothing says "I don't care at all about criticism" like a whole reel addressing her super dead tattle thread...

I suppose we should be thankful it was an original reel at least. Top points.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing says "I don't care at all about criticism" like a whole reel addressing her super dead tattle thread...

I suppose we should be thankful it was an original reel at least. Top points.
I came here after seeing her post to see how big her thread actually was. 3 pages 😂 I love when small instagrammers post things in retaliation to their barely there tattle thread. They love the attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came here after seeing her post to see how big her thread actually was. 3 pages 😂 I love when small instagrammers post things in retaliation to their barely there tattle thread. They love the attention.
And she's green screened it before for ranty stories. Hun, get a grip.

Reactions: 2
Yes in Notting Hill! Constant smug posts about jollies in posh restaurants and spending the summer in her parents-in-law’s second home in France yet she and her parents are in social housing!

She thinks she’s so cool and funny, it makes me cringe!
How do you know she and her parents are in social housing?

CAT! I love how your reel was pre-recorded and ready to go! So organised! Proper insta-hack!

It's great you are getting followers to help you get adverts. I remember a few years ago you swore blind you'd never do ads, but we all know what you say and do changes with the wind, so 🤷‍♀️

Welcome to any of your followers you've sent over here (that *always* works well). Tbh guys, this is a dull thread, so do explore.

Reactions: 1
Argh the latest ad for Asda is soooo cringey. “We can play with our friends again” 🤢🤢🤢

Everything is so curated now I don’t believe her faux relatable posts about uniform washing etc. I’m really hoping she’ll realise how she has become what she used to mock and stop it in its tracks.

I used to really like her, but I just skip through her stories now. She walks, we get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Everything is so curated now I don’t believe her faux relatable posts about uniform washing etc. I’m really hoping she’ll realise how she has become what she used to mock and stop it in its tracks.
Faux relatable posts like lying down and taking 30 mins for yourself, except you've set up a tripod and a camera to film yourself doing it for content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm shocked this thread isn't busier.
I find her so fake.
Everything seems so over practiced and plastic.
Not relatable to the average Jo at all.
Too many adds and PR gifts.
dislike her hair extensions.
Generally gets on my tits! Unfollowed a while a go.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.