Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this woman deserves a thread of her own?! I cannot be the only one who thinks she is vile! I’ve ever seem a ‘mummy influencer’ treat her kids with such disregard and talk about them with such contempt. Constantly telling her followers it’s ok to basically neglect your kids in front of the telly while you eye-f*** yourself, make up stupid videos, do your own thing. Because her life is so so hard right now with homeschooling... If she spent less time on her phone, and more time with her kids she might actually find it easier!

How about spend some time with your kids instead of dumping them in front of screens and accusing them of destroying your life?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her when she threw her toys out the pram over Peleton not jumping through hoops for her 🙄 telling all her followers not to buy from them... Christ love, get over it.

Reactions: 4
She really does make the homeschooling all about her and how she feels about it. She’s too busy recording content to actually pay attention to her poor kids! I’m really surprised that more of her followers haven’t called her out on it.

I mean what sort of message is she giving her kids when she’s constantly making content about how awful they are, how hard it all is for her, WHEN THEY’RE IN THE ROOM WITH HER! She is such a narcissist it’s unreal.

Reactions: 1
Who the hell gives gifted flowers to a neighbour and films it for her own gratification?! Poor neighbour looked terrified! Did she give her permission to be filmed and appear on Instagram?! At the age of 84 does she even know what Instagram is?! I very much doubt it!!!

Her KIDS are being selfish?!? Could this woman get any worse?!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It doesn’t surprise me. Starting to think she’s in the middle of a breakdown tbh.

I didn’t see the flowers gifting thing but she’ll justify anything. She is right all the time and that’s that... isn’t it?

I’m so happy she’s not my mum! She obviously hates it and is so thirsty for insta/tik tok fame. She hates having to do anything related to looking after her kids I don’t know why she has such a following she’s so selfish.

I’m so happy she’s not my mum! She obviously hates it and is so thirsty for insta/tik tok fame. She hates having to do anything related to looking after her kids I don’t know why she has such a following she’s so selfish.
I’m glad someone agrees! I’m amazed there aren’t more posts on this thread. She’s one of the worse ‘influencers’ I’ve come across!

Reactions: 2
But does she hate it? It's confusing cos she makes out it is hell but she is putting more effort into her kitchen homeschool than anyone I know!

Wow, could this woman be any more self-absorbed?! She’s sacked off home schooling for the day (and kids are evidently sitting in front of screens), while she makes herself up to spend the day recording stupid ‘misheard lyrics’ videos for Instagram, and prancing about in front of her camera. Is this her actual job?! It’s laughable if it is. Her need for “likes” obviously trumps her kids’ need for their mother’s attention. She disgusts me.

she's not a maternal mum is she, always seems to chuck kids in front of telly with snacks, 'Big girl breakfasts' where the kids sort themselves out while she stays in bed. She'll do anything to get out of parenting.

I really miss the days when she was profiting from all the Instamummies and defending Clemmie Hooper🤣. She at least seemed to enjoy her work then. I get the impression she feels the new Reels bandwagon is a bit beneath her.

Reactions: 2
She's such a shapeshifter isn't she? She really struggles to identify *what* she is, not that anyone cares, but it's obviously really important to her.

I notice this week she's a Cherry Healy/Dawn O'Porter mashup. They are both women I enjoy following, precisely because they are confident and self aware. NSSN is just a low grade tribute act. Same as she was in the instaums crew.

Reactions: 4
She is another one who always looks grubby with a gazillion mismatched necklaces and awful hair. There isn’t enough volume in those extensions, it looks bad.

The exercise thing is a getting rather obsessive, 20k steps a day + a personal trainer + a peloton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.