Notsosmugnow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to reinvent herself every few months, she's just never happy. She used to rave about Pilates then it just fizzled out, then the Peloton, then the steps, now the PT. Exhausting

The term "first world problems" is ironically highly SMUG and problematic 😩

Attachments

Reactions: 3
🙄🙄🙄 this thread is so quiet but everytime there is a post she cannot resist mentioning it on her stories 🧐 someone's clearly reading here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re famous! She just posted about your comment!
Ha Ha. I see you Cat, trying to deflect being called out on your white privilege. Why is it so hard to just say sorry?

This week in stories:

1. Walking (Yawn)
2. The vest. (FFS)
3. Non apology (As per)
4. Reference to 'That Site' (Hiya Babes🖐)
5. Advert (Business as usual)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also so many of her reels are not original.
I recall one of her reels being copied by loads Of people and her being like ‘oh people are copying me’ and then she totally ripped someone off but never mentioned that it wasn’t original.
Everyone was fawning over her ‘you’re so funny bla bla bla’

Reactions: 2
The hair is terrible. It just doesnt suit her at all. Maybe it might be better when her fringe has grown out?
She just looked so much cooler with her hair before. It really suited her.

Reactions: 4
Also so many of her reels are not original.
I recall one of her reels being copied by loads Of people and her being like ‘oh people are copying me’ and then she totally ripped someone off but never mentioned that it wasn’t original.
Everyone was fawning over her ‘you’re so funny bla bla bla’
I think what she does is see viral content on Tiktok (where she has a notably smaller following) and then do it for reels on Instagram a couple weeks later and is flooded with "omg you're so funny / creative / brilliant" from instamummies who think she's come up with it. Okay I get it, that's the point of tiktok to jump on trends with your own spin but your own spin, she just rips it off and acts oblivious. She's just done the weightlifting one, summer 2020 called and wants it's viral moment back...

Is she the one who lives in a council house even though she earns £££? I know there’s one influencer who does and I can’t remember who.

Is she the one who lives in a council house even though she earns £££? I know there’s one influencer who does and I can’t remember who.
No that was Thatmummysmile aka Laura Rutherford. Stayed in it blocking other families from getting help by justifying it saying she couldn’t possibly move away from where she lived -pretty much in a nutshell. I mean, it’s not like millions of other people move locations for work away from family etc.

Reactions: 1
No that was Thatmummysmile aka Laura Rutherford. Stayed in it blocking other families from getting help by justifying it saying she couldn’t possibly move away from where she lived -pretty much in a nutshell. I mean, it’s not like millions of other people move locations for work away from family etc.
Thanks for setting that right for me, couldn’t remember which one it was. Awful!

Is moaning this woman's USP?

All she seems to do is whine and moan about EVERYTHING.

I cannot see the appeal in following her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wah wah. Working out before dawn and then more exercise has made me tired, best have a nap. She’s literally the antithesis of her user name.

Trivial I know, but the wearing the same trainers for workouts, walks and fashion day after day, nope.

Trivial I know, but the wearing the same trainers for workouts, walks and fashion day after day, nope.
I've got to second this; she needs more footwear or her feet will be gopping. I have different shoes for running, workouts/gym and walking. They'd be disgusting if I didn't alternate them

• Haha
Just to clarify she booked the kids into after-school club because she hadn't got all her "work" done today but managed a work out, a trip to look at dog beds and a cuddle with the cat? #makeitmakesense

Poor kid. What should be a special moment with her mum, filmed for mum’s gratification. I mean who else needs to see that? And then she asks for her mum to stop filming?! Talk about respecting your child’s right to privacy.

Plus, she can’t even take her ear buds out while she’s on her own with her kids?! Put your phone down woman, take your ear buds out, and interact with them properly, for goodness sake! If daddy-do-it-all is going to be away ‘on tour’, she needs to take a bit more responsibility for looking after her kids. She’s had all day to faff around while they’ve been at school AND after-school club, yet manages nothing more than a fish finger sandwich for their tea, and can’t give them a couple of hours of undivided attention without filming herself?! Come on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There was no need to film herself and her daughter in that moment, that absolutely looked like it was just for show.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.