Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cry me a bleeping river. She's often out or away!!!!
I just wanted to say the same- she went away with her friends for a week, last week she went to mamastillgotit book evening etc and she can’t go to one event and she moans … 😳

Reactions: 5
Cry me a bleeping river. She's often out or away!!!!
oh duck off cat seriously. We have zero help and I get to go out like every couple of months at most. She has zero idea she’s born does she.
she has absolutely no perspective whatsoever.

Reactions: 10
Goodness gracious, I don’t have the words to describe what she looked like in that red monstrosity. Well I do, but I shall keep them to myself 😂🫢
Both those dresses were horrendous but that red one was just awful! Horrible shape and didn’t suit her at all.

And yes, boo hoo. She’s had to miss one night out of the many, many nights out she has. I’m sure she’ll get over it.

Reactions: 7
Now she allegedly has Lyme disease.
That’s how every single one of my bites go. I get bitten a LOT by god knows what. Always get the big, red itchy bullseye bites, every summer since childhood. I’ve got a couple on my leg just now from sitting out in the garden at the weekend.

I’d be on antibiotics from may - september every year.

Reactions: 6
I watched her TikTOk video. I do understand her triggers but she went to Elton John’s concert a week and half ago with Jimmy, went to Mamastillgoit book evening. Doesn’t she see how lucky she is? Jimmy tried to get back but he got stuck in traffic.and then she expected from him to try found out if someone could helped with children…
My husband works 12 hours shifts, we don’t have any child care around and last time we went away for a night was 5 years ago..
This influencer are never happy with their life

Reactions: 8
Couldn't she have asked her assistant to babysit? Or perhaps another crowd funding is due, this time to pay for a live in nanny for her. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's more upset about not getting to (another) night out than she does about the cat dying!

Reactions: 4
And she still goes on and on about how she couldn’t attend the ONE event from many she did attend! Things happened in life, people get ill, traffic, cancelled trains etc. but you get over it.
She wanted leave the girls with her friend till 9pm or ask neighbour to watch them. Her husband as adult didn’t agree and I agree with him..

Reactions: 7
And she still goes on and on about how she couldn’t attend the ONE event from many she did attend! Things happened in life, people get ill, traffic, cancelled trains etc. but you get over it.
She wanted leave the girls with her friend till 9pm or ask neighbour to watch them. Her husband as adult didn’t agree and I agree with him..
It’s because Cat’s a brat.

Reactions: 4
Not sure the child feels the same way judging by the way she's standing. Bit creepy
Looks like she’s been told she’ll get £2 if she lets Cat hug her.
Clearly the affection only goes one way. Shame she can’t be nice to her own daughters.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.