notsofarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really doing my head in lately. Also she deletes SO many comments, I’ve seen a few on her latest reel that aren’t 100% in agreement with her, but not nasty or anything and they’ve been gone within minutes.

Reactions: 5
What’s she done to her eyebrows? How she had them before suited her face.

She’s really doing my head in lately. Also she deletes SO many comments, I’ve seen a few on her latest reel that aren’t 100% in agreement with her, but not nasty or anything and they’ve been gone within minutes.
That’s interesting. I remember when she started a debate about why red onions are called red and not purple. Yes really. She said they should be called purple and she wasn’t that keen on people disagreeing with her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% some
What’s she done to her eyebrows? How she had them before suited her face.

That’s interesting. I remember when she started a debate about why red onions are called red and not purple. Yes really. She said they should be called purple and she wasn’t that keen on people disagreeing with her. 😂
😂 that’s so funny!! I saw a comment from someone who said they didn’t agree that people shouldn’t say “enjoy every minute” to people when they have babies and it was gone so quick!

Someone has obviously messaged her to tell her to take the baby to the doctors with the temperature. A couple of hours ago she was sure it was teething and doing hair tutorials and now she’s got a “gut feeling”.

Reactions: 4
I think I must have missed some stories. I've just seen some.saying she feels like a failure but has spoken ti Ben. Don't know what's gone off

She’s back to blurring Lennie’s face in the FB group when she didn’t previously. Strange.

Reactions: 1
She’s back to blurring Lennie’s face in the FB group when she didn’t previously. Strange.
I think the blurred photos are creepy. Re privacy (which I quite understand) why not post no photos of him at all? Or, just ones with his back to the camera.

Reactions: 4
I think the blurred photos are creepy. Re privacy (which I quite understand) why not post no photos of him at all? Or, just ones with his back to the camera.
Considering her content pretty much revolves around him, I don’t understand why she blurs his face. Like you say, just don’t post him at all or from the back.

Reactions: 5
Why is she complaining so much at £10 per head for a graze table? You’d pay that for a normal buffet and it’s just the same food but just in a pile! Also she doesn’t realise that the business has to make a profit or else it couldn’t function as a business?

Reactions: 2
Why is she complaining so much at £10 per head for a graze table? You’d pay that for a normal buffet and it’s just the same food but just in a pile! Also she doesn’t realise that the business has to make a profit or else it couldn’t function as a business?
Probably wanting it gifted.

Just come across this thread -

I’m sick of the fm crap
How many innocent people will be sucked in especially now they’re using cost of living to push it

I used to really like her but her account is so boring now. It’s like a teenage new mum’s TikTok account. None of it’s even original, she’s just coping TikToks that have been copied by a million other unoriginal wannabes. It’s so cringe to watch.

I used to really like her but her account is so boring now. It’s like a teenage new mum’s TikTok account. None of it’s even original, she’s just coping TikToks that have been copied by a million other unoriginal wannabes. It’s so cringe to watch.
Agree. I’m going to unfollow because I’m really not interested in her kid’s sleeping and eating drossy details.

Reactions: 3
Anyone on here still follow? Noticed the dog quickly turn this morning, food guarding .. I get she's copying Lauren's cravings with the dog treats.