notsofarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the thing with these insta mums, I don’t know if you follow parttimeworkingmummy but she put something on about spending the day with her husband and someone said u spend quite a bit of time away from your kids - all the huns attacked her massively and she just sat and let it happen.. it’s like if you have an open profile and you’re sharing your life on it, you’re going to get both positive and negative and not everyone’s going to agree with u, and they hate it!
Yes, I’ve seen it before on other accounts, shocking behaviour! The irony is, they’re usual shouting on about being kind and “unfollow if you don’t like” but in attacking the “troll” (9 times out of 10 it’s not actual trolling) they’re being just as bad! When they could just ignore the difference of opinion and move on.

Reactions: 3
I’m being extremely petty but I don’t care. I get irritated when she insists on calling red onions, purple onions. 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol. She obviously reads here as she had a dig yesterday about the red onion thing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much do you think she earns from her MLM stuff?
Is that the perfumes etc that she does? I think she’ll make a fair amount, she has a decent following and from what I can gather the fragrances are good quality and get good reviews.

Reactions: 1
Probably a few less reels and ig stories and maybe your ensuite will not get so brown lol..minger.

If I was a first time mum, or preggas with my first I’d be like 😟 at her stories when she goes on about routine and sleep. She’s a bit obsessed it makes me anxious!

Does anyone know why she fuzzys out his eyes? I get for privacy but I can literally still see what he looks like as it barely blanks him. You would still be able to identify him if your saw him in real life.
If she doesn’t want to show him then fine but stop maybe trying to be a mummy influencer as it just won’t work 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why she fuzzys out his eyes? I get for privacy but I can literally still see what he looks like as it barely blanks him. You would still be able to identify him if your saw him in real life.
If she doesn’t want to show him then fine but stop maybe trying to be a mummy influencer as it just won’t work 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree. It does seem to be a bit pointless as you can still see his face.

Reactions: 2
Somebody told her that pervs can digitally remove the emojis you cover their faces with so she started blurring instead which I would say is worse?? If I was trying to hide my child's identity I certainly wouldn't blur.

Also to add I'm sure there was a photo of him the other day showing him smiling where you could literally see him, why bother or just don't show his face at all.

Reactions: 2
It creeps me out when his eyes are blanket out. I've stopped watching, it's like she's the first woman to ever have a baby.

Reactions: 4
Somebody told her that pervs can digitally remove the emojis you cover their faces with so she started blurring instead which I would say is worse?? If I was trying to hide my child's identity I certainly wouldn't blur.

Also to add I'm sure there was a photo of him the other day showing him smiling where you could literally see him, why bother or just don't show his face at all.
If she wants to protect his identity she should stop posting any photos of him. What's he going to think when he's older, knowing all his babyhood was there for 1000's to see 😨