notsofarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but is she the only person to have a baby? I’ve had to unfollow I find her insufferable. Give it a rest.
I understand what she went through to get her beautiful baby, but there’s people out there watching probably struggling to conceive

Reactions: 3
I think she’s quite sweet she’s obviously loving getting in their little routine and being organised, I can totally get on board with that. I found her less annoying since she had the baby.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s so damaging when new instamums do q&a’s. Your baby is 4 weeks old. Feel sorry for the woman who asked her if Lennie is crying all the time because her 3 week old does to get a smug response like that.

Why can’t women just ask their hv’s with years of experience with 100s of babies instead of a random on the internet with 4 weeks of experience with 1 baby.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s so damaging when new instamums do q&a’s. Your baby is 4 weeks old. Feel sorry for the woman who asked her if Lennie is crying all the time because her 3 week old does to get a smug response like that.

Why can’t women just ask their hv’s with years of experience with 100s of babies instead of a random on the internet with 4 weeks of experience with 1 baby.
I noticed that. Thought it was quite unkind.

Reactions: 2
I noticed that. Thought it was quite unkind.
Poor woman, her baby has probably got colic or something. It’s got nothing to do with routine/how good a mum you are when it comes to babies crying, especially when they’re so little they just cry! Wish she’d said something nice to comfort the poor lass.

I really like Steph. I do think she’s been very lucky with little Lennie though. My first baby had colic and it was hell on earth. There was no way I was getting into any sort of routine like the one she has with Lennie. My house looked like a bomb had gone off for months. I do feel as though if I’d seen Steph’s insta account whilst in the throes of newborn life with my eldest, I’d have felt a bit like a failure but that’s my prerogative and insecurities.

I really like Steph. I do think she’s been very lucky with little Lennie though. My first baby had colic and it was hell on earth. There was no way I was getting into any sort of routine like the one she has with Lennie. My house looked like a bomb had gone off for months. I do feel as though if I’d seen Steph’s insta account whilst in the throes of newborn life with my eldest, I’d have felt a bit like a failure but that’s my prerogative and insecurities.
Same here! It doesn’t help the fact she shares literally EVERYTHING .. well, the good bits 🙄 that’s the problem with these insta twats, even though my kids are older now I see all these ‘mummy blogger type’ and I eye roll so hard, they must make women feel so tit about themselves, they will show the good bits but that’s probably it.

Same here! It doesn’t help the fact she shares literally EVERYTHING .. well, the good bits 🙄 that’s the problem with these insta twats, even though my kids are older now I see all these ‘mummy blogger type’ and I eye roll so hard, they must make women feel so tit about themselves, they will show the good bits but that’s probably it.
I do like her though. I think she’s genuine and candid about what goes on in her life. She just so happens to have a fairly placid baby and that’s the luck of the draw. I’d like to think that if she had a baby with colic or if she was struggling that she’d feel like she could be honest about the reality of that.

Yeah if it’s true what she says about him sleeping so long at night she’s very lucky. To be fair to her though she does often story half eaten plates of tea and says he’s really unsettled in the evenings a lot. She’s definitely not as bad as some new Mam instahuns.

I’m so jel of her little life with Lennie though I used to be like that on mat leave with my first, pottering around the house, mooching around the shops and nice days out. That’s the life! Not quite as fun with a grumpy toddler and a newborn at home 😂

I like her but if I’d been following her when I had my first newborn I’d have felt absolutely tit about myself. I had a baby that hated being put down so I very rarely got the chance to cook or clean, and due to problems after the birth I could barely get out for a walk. Whilst that’s obviously not Steph’s fault, there was a post about her not finding it hard having a newborn. Some newborns are a lot more difficult to look after than others. Those who are massively struggling find it harder to hear that others find it “easy” than it is for those who aren’t struggling to just be a little less braggy.

Agree with these posts! I am confused why she won't show the babies face but shows EVERYTHING else.
one plus is that the FM posts are slightly quieter. I like Steph and have followed her for ages, but I think she's lost the purpose of why she started on insta in the first place. She has become greedy. She must also be very low as she is basically a single mum, which she didn't plan on.

It's harvest. It comes round every year at roughly the same time. They'll have known that but decided to go ahead with IVF instead of delaying so the potential baby wouldn't have been born in summer.

Ugh I’m so sick of insta mums banging on about negativity. We’ve all got kids and it’s bleeping hard and amazing and we like to talk about it!

You can’t just tell your followers to shut up and listen.

Reactions: 5
Ugh I’m so sick of insta mums banging on about negativity. We’ve all got kids and it’s bleeping hard and amazing and we like to talk about it!

You can’t just tell your followers to shut up and listen.
Agree. You have to take the rough with the smooth.

I’ve seen she’s got a negative comment and yes responded quite well but tbh I can see where the person is coming from it is boring when u see these insta mums post literally everything about their baby. I couldn’t imagine going out with friends and all they talk about is their kids I would eye roll so bad amor make an excuse to leave. It is boring!

She’s deleted all the comments on that post. I feel actually sorry for that lady she wasn’t actually trolling and one of her comments quite eloquently explained why she found some of the stuff Steph posts harmful. She also said she’d lost 3 full term babies and her followers were being absolutely vile to her!

• Wow
She’s deleted all the comments on that post. I feel actually sorry for that lady she wasn’t actually trolling and one of her comments quite eloquently explained why she found some of the stuff Steph posts harmful. She also said she’d lost 3 full term babies and her followers were being absolutely vile to her!
That poor lady having to deal with all that sadness in her life.

• Sad
This is the thing with these insta mums, I don’t know if you follow parttimeworkingmummy but she put something on about spending the day with her husband and someone said u spend quite a bit of time away from your kids - all the huns attacked her massively and she just sat and let it happen.. it’s like if you have an open profile and you’re sharing your life on it, you’re going to get both positive and negative and not everyone’s going to agree with u, and they hate it!