notsofarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why her post was deleted and she was blocked from here?

Totally agree about her getting greedy I wonder if she's letting Mr Tax man know about all her promo bonuses 🤔

Reactions: 3
Boo hoo 😭 she's trying to be "honest" with the tears.... I do not believe that she does things without knowing what the benefits to her will be 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm really surprised that there's not more people that can see through her 🤔

Shocked this thread isn't busier. Even the fingering of everything so much 🙄. How did she see and respond to my previous post so quick? Must be an avid tatler watching her own thread, she jumped on it fast enough.

This thread is ridiculous, so many do FM these days to earn some extra cash, content changes, you don't even make a lot from ads and swipe ups. pathetic, maybe find something better to do with your time then troll on here

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This thread is ridiculous, so many do FM these days to earn some extra cash, content changes, you don't even make a lot from ads and swipe ups. pathetic, maybe find something better to do with your time then troll on here
This thread may appear ridiculous to you but this is a gossip forum.

A little bit shocked at how much shopping she does, how much food she eats and that she wants to park in parents car parking spot. Halfway through pregnancy.

A little bit shocked at how much shopping she does, how much food she eats and that she wants to park in parents car parking spot. Halfway through pregnancy.
85% of those baby clothes won't get used once it's born and she can buy girls or boys stuff. I understand her excitement and wanting to buy stuff though

I’ve found her quite irritating since she’s announced her pregnancy. The constant buying of buying items is relentless, she’s only 20wks too. Half those clothes won’t even get used, plus she’s having a summer baby it will live in a vest and that’s it.
I find that’s she’s just constantly getting take away too or if she does cook it’s full or cheese or cream!!

I feel mean I'm pleased she's obviously so excited. McDonald's isn't going to nourish her or takeaways I don't mind her mostly but there is a line of irritating I think it was the car parking spot, I mean she doesn't have to shop essentially if it's busy she's got all day every day plus it's still lock down or just not park near other cars etc etc 🙄🙄🙄

I think the last reel is in response to the last 3 comments 😆 . Tbf she can eat as much as she wants.

Reactions: 1
Not been on here for a while. Does anyone find it annoying that she doesn't have to put add when she is going on about FM and the products? Just feel like she lost her way with her account.

Can't deal with the amount of clothes she has bought. She will 100% go buy loads more once the baby is born and she can get girl or boy stuff

At least she won't have to worry about washing etc I'm sure there's an outfit a day there 😂. Surely she should be putting Ad for her fm stuff ? I hadn't noticed and her printing if she's still doing that. I'm sure the rules have recently changed and everything needs to be labelled correctly full transparency.

Sorry I used to really really like her.. and I’m so happy for her pregnancy it’s incredible but OMG it’s like she thinks shes the only one pregnant. I’ve had 2 and it is amazing, but I do feel for some women who maybe follow her who can’t have children who really want them, she will be making them feel like absolute tit.

Also, letting the cat sleep in the babies cot 🤮

Finding her quite annoying! She does that thing a lot of new Mam instas do where they think they’ve got pregnancy, new baby stuff cracked before they’ve even had the baby, offering advice to her followers before she even knows what’s she’s doing 🙄

Reactions: 5
Finding her quite annoying! She does that thing a lot of new Mam instas do where they think they’ve got pregnancy, new baby stuff cracked before they’ve even had the baby, offering advice to her followers before she even knows what’s she’s doing 🙄
I quite like her but this mornings story about her nailing the first night is a bit boasty plus newborns are sleepy when they are first born. Give it a few weeks and I’m sure she won’t be “nailing it”

I quite like her but this mornings story about her nailing the first night is a bit boasty plus newborns are sleepy when they are first born. Give it a few weeks and I’m sure she won’t be “nailing it”
Eee that 1st night vs the next year 🤭

Haha I think she was half joking about that, even the most naive new parents don’t honestly think they’ve cracked sleeping on the first night.

I’m sure her and her husband are living in chaos atm like most new parents but she would never show that because she’s got it all cracked 🙄

Last edited: