notsofarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone on here still follow? Noticed the dog quickly turn this morning, food guarding .. I get she's copying Lauren's cravings with the dog treats.
I follow but don't watch much. Seems like same tit different day usually x

Reactions: 3
I follow but don't watch much. Seems like same tit different day usually x
I stopped following her as she got so boring. Recently went and had a nosey and saw she’s still the same! I got bored of her when she gave birth to be honest.

Reactions: 5
I do like her but there are a lot of ads recently. Same with a lot of ‘savvy’ insta types. Read the room!

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched her in a while as I got so bored of her baby content. Did she ever marry or get engaged to her farmer?

I’m all for keeping kids off social media, I wish more would do it but what exact is the point of posting photo?

IMG_2739.jpeg

I've not followed her for long and only realised today they don't live on a farm.

So does he farm elsewhere?

Yeah, he’s an employed farmer I think, he doesn’t have his own farm he works locally in East Yorkshire.

It's a funny choice of username. They aren't married and he's a farm labourer.
I always think it's a bit strange tethering your identity to your partner like that though.