Not So Smug Now

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have searched but don’t think this goat has her own thread.

Anyone else follow her? Thoughts?

I followed for a while a couple of years ago then unfollowed, then refollowed but likely going to unfollow again 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t believe what an entitled, self absorbed moan she is. She talks about how much she is struggling as she has to manage 2 children, but in my opinion she has no clue what a real struggle is. She has, by her own admission, an au pair and a cleaner but still, life is just so damn hard. Crazy levels of complaining and moaning, she has no clue how privileged and lucky she is to have the life she does. Woe is me! I think is trying to relate to her audience but just comes across like a pure ear bleed. Her latest posts and stories are so self indulgent- she needs to give her head a wobble and sort out those damn roots!

Reactions: 5
Thought she was a prize knob for equating going camping with being homeless. She tried to make up for it with #giftmatch but that’s a bit of a tumbleweed. Just another wannabe insta mum with no real focus 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is such a desperate try-hard. I’m astounded at the amount of personal info she shares, all the stuff about her marriage woes, husband getting the snip, MH issues and particularly how much content she posts of her children as well.

Reactions: 1
Never heard of her before but had a quick look just now. First post I clicked on was some long moany "deep" stuff about motherhood, then a photo of her 6 year old (who I doubt chose to be there) again with a me me me caption this time mentioning her vagina 😑

Reactions: 2
This isn’t active thread...but in case anybody is reading...has anybody seen her stories about leaving a note for her young kids telling them to make their own breakfast, put the TV on and don’t disturb mum and daddy because they’re TIRED?!! Is she for real?! Those kids are so young! Far too young to be doing that! And writing “don’t touch the toaster” doesn’t mean that they won’t.

Lazy parenting at its finest! Is there anything this woman actually enjoys about her kids??

ps- We’re all tired you stupid woman! Anybody with young kids is tired!!! It doesn’t mean it’s ok to leave them to their own devices! Im honestly shocked.

Reactions: 1