Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it shocking about that young girl killed in Lincolnshire ,the guy is still at large too .
Awful. Only 9 years old. What kind of psycho goes out and stabs a 9 year old? Seems a bizarre crime, perhaps and attempted abduction gown wrong?

Reactions: 2
Awful. Only 9 years old. What kind of psycho goes out and stabs a 9 year old? Seems a bizarre crime, perhaps and attempted abduction gown wrong?
Seems her and her younger sister were playing in the st with toys a few feet away from her mums office and he stabbed her and ran away , the two arrested have been released ,the public have been warned not to approach him .
https://news.sky.com/story/lincolns...ling-of-nine-year-old-lilia-valutyte-12661816Lincolnshire stabbing: Police release images of new suspect over killing of nine-year-old Lilia Valutyte

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Seems her and her younger sister were playing in the st with toys a few feet away from her mums office and he stabbed her and ran away , the two arrested have been released ,the public have been warned not to approach him .
https://news.sky.com/story/lincolns...ling-of-nine-year-old-lilia-valutyte-12661816Lincolnshire stabbing: Police release images of new suspect over killing of nine-year-old Lilia Valutyte
Those are quite clear cctv images thankfully, I would say if he is out in public he would be easily recognised at least. Assuming it is him I hope they find him soon in case he is planning any more.

Horrific 😢 unrelated but did anyone see the footage of the motorway crash in co.durham last year? A lorry ploughed into 4 cars killing 3 people and a dog before falling on it’s side and bursting into flames. I only read during the week that the driver was browsing dating sites in his phone at the time he crashed. Had been on his phone for the previous 40 odd minutes. Complete maniac and by some miracle he escaped with scratches. Was surprised they released the footage, was a difficult watch.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Those are quite clear cctv images thankfully, I would say if he is out in public he would be easily recognised at least. Assuming it is him I hope they find him soon in case he is planning any more.
Scary with a psycho on the loose

Horrific 😢 unrelated but did anyone see the footage of the motorway crash in co.durham last year? A lorry ploughed into 4 cars killing 3 people and a dog before falling on it’s side and bursting into flames. I only read during the week that the driver was browsing dating sites in his phone at the time he crashed. Had been on his phone for the previous 40 odd minutes. Complete maniac and by some miracle he escaped with scratches. Was surprised they released the footage, was a difficult watch.
Awful , it's true what they say about your safety depends on other road users ,I've noticed a steady decline in driving standards recently .

Last edited:
Will I try to start a new thread?
any suggestions on a title? Can it be glider related?

I have very zero tolerance views on drink driving and using phones while driving. I think it should be automatic lifetime ban, I don’t care whether they use the car to get to work or whatever. It’s the most selfish thing. I’ve had so many near misses at crossings where people don’t look or stop and they are on phones and if I hadn’t been paying attention would have been run down

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Encountered a mad bad and dangerous driver this week and he looked at me as if I was the asshole. On this occasion I was not but I guess it's easier to blame the stoopid woman. People are fairly speedy on the motorway, I'll be doing a steady 70 in the slow lane and they're wizzing by me. It's quite scary.

Reactions: 4
Managed to get a too good to go for Guilt Trip donuts for pick up tomorrow morning. £4.99 so will be interesting to see what I get. Just hoping there are no Boston cremes in there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.