Norris Nuts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually really offended by what people say about the Norris Nuts. They are an amazing family and just because you don’t like the names they choose or what they do with their life doesn’t mean you have to post it everywhere. They are a unique family and if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all!!

Reactions: 1
Yeah, they are truly amazing. Using the oldest child's illness, failed IVF "we lost our baby" and cancer as clickbait. bleeping a-maze-ing family!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have an opinion on the Norris nuts diet?

Yeah, they are truly amazing. Using the oldest child's illness, failed IVF "we lost our baby" and cancer as clickbait. bleeping a-maze-ing family!
oh yeah and don't forget about Justin stepping on the dog and killing it!

I’m actually really offended by what people say about the Norris Nuts. They are an amazing family and just because you don’t like the names they choose or what they do with their life doesn’t mean you have to post it everywhere. They are a unique family and if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all!!
You sound like my mum, and I am allowed an opinion thanks. And they wouldn't have been on the internet if they weren't ready for criticism...... no one is so big and doesn't expect criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1