Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch these? I used to for a while and then they named they're baby Disco and I had to switch off but a video of there's has just popped up while I was on YouTube and it said about baby number 6! I really hope they aren't going to have any more children!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watch these? I used to for a while and then they named they're baby Disco and I had to switch off but a video of there's has just popped up while I was on YouTube and it said about baby number 6! I really hope they aren't going to have any more children!
No -but Disco!! Almost as bad as blooming Karma!!

These vloggers have taken over from the celebs in the stupid names!! But being Ozzie and they shorten everything it will be called Di or Co.

Reactions: 4
No -but Disco!! Almost as bad as blooming Karma!!

These vloggers have taken over from the celebs in the stupid names!! But being Ozzie and they shorten everything it will be called Di or Co.
There children picked the name. They all chose a name (with no thought, one of the other options was Sink!) And they pulled the name from a hat!

Reactions: 1
I used to but pretty much stopped for the same reason.Oh ,apparently (and i did see/hear this in a vog) mum`s trying to persuade papa to go for a playmate for Disco...

There children picked the name. They all chose a name (with no thought, one of the other options was Sink!) And they pulled the name from a hat!
Dear god- I’ve heard it all now! I don’t think I would let my kids free rein to name a dog! The name elf on the shelf got was bad enough!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The mum is being biopsied for cancer and the eldest one wrote her a letter saying 'its okay if you do have cancer as itll make good vlog content!' like what the actual f**k?! That's how warped this vlogging kids are they thing having cancer makes people want to watch!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I personally used to think they were cute and it was kind of unual to see all the kids working together to make vlogs and it wasn't the parents pushing it. However the sheer volume of videos is shocking. When do these children go to school , homework, chores, friends etc? It's all so staged and fake it really pisses me off.
All the click bait titles are too much too and all the thumbnails of crying kids .. so annoying!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They don’t go to school, they’re “homeschooled”. I use that term loosely because at 5 or 6 years old Naz didn’t know how many people were in her family ?
I don’t think they have many or any friends either.

Reactions: 2
I think they are getting weirder by the video...they cry over everything, surely their names are pseudonyms? Alol the kids begging the dad to let the mum have another baby, then a box reveal to tell her he’d agreed...bizarre

I think they are getting weirder by the video...they cry over everything, surely their names are pseudonyms? Alol the kids begging the dad to let the mum have another baby, then a box reveal to tell her he’d agreed...bizarre
I think Biggy and Sockie are nicknames but Sabre and Naz are their real names I think. If you Google it you can easily find out the other twos actual names.

I think Biggy and Sockie are nicknames but Sabre and Naz are their real names I think. If you Google it you can easily find out the other twos actual names.
Biggy is Coda and Sockie is Cerrsa?...which I do wonder if Disco is his given name or what he will be referred to like Biggy and Sockie. I mean Biggy sees himself as Biggy nothing else and Sockie too. Even in comps they use these alternatives names.

i Think the kids are sweet. The parents are idiots.
I think the parents just want to please the kids and they take it to far. Disco was the kids baby from the start. From what I gathered they only ever had him because the kids wanted him and that isn't a reason to have a baby.

• Wow
I think the parents just want to please the kids and they take it to far. Disco was the kids baby from the start. From what I gathered they only ever had him because the kids wanted him and that isn't a reason to have a baby.
I don't know if that's 100% true it's very hard to see because the vlogs are from the kids angles.

I think the kids can be precocious but at least they are all athletes just like their Dad and Mum were.

I like what I have read about the Dad's business. There's focus on special needs there which is good. So I do like it when people go the extra mile.

Did anyone find out what the cancer scare actually was?

I don't know if that's 100% true it's very hard to see because the vlogs are from the kids angles.

I think the kids can be precocious but at least they are all athletes just like their Dad and Mum were.

I like what I have read about the Dad's business. There's focus on special needs there which is good. So I do like it when people go the extra mile.

Did anyone find out what the cancer scare actually was?
You're right. They're probably is more to it with the parents wanting a baby. I guess I just see what they show and take it from there but forget they don't actually show much of the parents thoughts/feelings.

You're right. They're probably is more to it with the parents wanting a baby. I guess I just see what they show and take it from there but forget they don't actually show much of the parents thoughts/feelings.
Which I guess why it's popular as it's a child's view...and they talk to their audience as such..all this legends but it's far better than ending in 'fam'

They aren't my cup of tea at all. But I admire their athletic abilities to be honest. It's quite good knowing that a child at 9 could do something amazing on a skateboard and you have an idiot like Chris Ingham in his 30s running round on skates thinking he's something special when he's a one trick pony of basic skating skills.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I suppose but from what I’ve seen, I just think ‘how stupid do you have to be to let your kid do that/how did you not see that coming?’ Etc
Though I will say one thing for the parents, the kids seem well mannered and dedicated to their sports so fair play to them for that.
But that fecking ‘honesty test’ with finding the money in the car I thought went too far. It was more like the parents were pushing them to keep it and just confusing the poor kids.

I watched some of their videos last night and I've had a change of heart. Yes they are very eccentric and loud but in all honesty they seem like good, sweet kids.
I watched the video where they went to see Emily and they all handled it so well with given her cuddles and chatting to her.

One thing I like about the Norris nuts is that the kids edit the videos. This is learning a skill that can’t be transferred into the real world I post YouTube life (e.g journalism, film and tv production etc).

So refreshing rather than just some parents shoving the camera in their kids face and then doing all the work for them.

I don’t doubt that the parents probably have a watch of the video before it’s uploaded.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.