Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In their newest gaming video sabre says she got all her ''rare'' pets on roblox taken off her and she had to give it to her siblings as a form of punishment. I've always found brookes punishments odd like bananas for breakfast and throwing away their books and toys if they misbehave.

Reactions: 8
Agreed. I think taking away ALL of sabre's rare pets was a bit extreme. And bananas for breakfast? bananas are not the most energising food in the world, especially if you're about to go surfing. And throwing away books and toys is just a) cruel and b) a complete and utter waste. I think brooke's a bit of a control freak.

Reactions: 5
In their newest gaming video sabre says she got all her ''rare'' pets on roblox taken off her and she had to give it to her siblings as a form of punishment. I've always found brookes punishments odd like bananas for breakfast and throwing away their books and toys if they misbehave.
The kids are at an age where You can just explain to them when they did something wrong... No need anymore to take things away uless Its like a Phone or iPad.. but i doubt they have free acces to those.

Reactions: 6
The kids are at an age where You can just explain to them when they did something wrong... No need anymore to take things away uless Its like a Phone or iPad.. but i doubt they have free acces to those.
Completely agree. Sabre's 15. She should not be getting punished by taking pets off her on a game. Also she won a phone in one of the challenges but I don't believe for a second she actually got it. The parents are the only ones to blame that their children are so immature for their age as you don't even see them walking to the shops alone or doing anything independently. At 15 I was allowed to go pretty much anywhere alone with my friends as long as my parents knew. It's the prime age that you start turning into more of a mini adult.

Completely agree. Sabre's 15. She should not be getting punished by taking pets off her on a game. Also she won a phone in one of the challenges but I don't believe for a second she actually got it. The parents are the only ones to blame that their children are so immature for their age as you don't even see them walking to the shops alone or doing anything independently. At 15 I was allowed to go pretty much anywhere alone with my friends as long as my parents knew. It's the prime age that you start turning into more of a mini adult.
I agree! At 16 so many kids i know went on holiday or trips overseas alone, with friends. Not that you dont have to do it but so many kids can do it. Its so cool when at 15-16 you feel so mature and having fun. Its fine if she doesnt want to do those things but atleast give het the option.
They are so stunned, Its sad.

Reactions: 3
I would be mortified if my child didn’t know what 3/4 meant at 13! Clearly shows they are not being “home schooled” very well.

I wonder what network is offering them a show?? Do we think it's going to be like a reality show of their family and family life as Justin and Brooke were filming for the sizzle reel too? or will it be a kids show (possibly Nickelodeon?) where it will just be the four kids as "hosts" for some kind of game show? Could it be a one-off limited series thing where they make the kids goals/wishes from the start of the year come true? one per episode?

I'm very intrigued to see if they get it or not...
I think possibly tlc as they are an American channel and they do quite out their shows so the norris family would definitely be the type of people to get a show with them

Their videos are getting so boring. How many times have they done hide and seek challenges now. Also in their latest one (the hide and seek around their house) it pissed me off that they were competing for one ice lolly ,once again using food as a prize. It’s the same recycled content every video

In the video where biggy was in the hairdresser supposed to be getting his hair cut he says people at school bully him for having long hair that was a complete lie as they then said that their homeschooled who pretends their being bullied I’m sure it was brook’s idea as well

and in a lot of Australian youtubers video the husband’s and sons all have long hair so it doesn’t seem unusual for boys to have long hair in Australia

In the video where biggy was in the hairdresser supposed to be getting his hair cut he says people at school bully him for having long hair that was a complete lie as they then said that their homeschooled who pretends their being bullied I’m sure it was brook’s idea as well

and in a lot of Australian youtubers video the husband’s and sons all have long hair so it doesn’t seem unusual for boys to have long hair in Australia
That is such a good point - they claim that they've never been to school yet that whole video was centered around Biggy being bullied at school for his hair?? :unsure: :unsure:
I find it odd how much they try to hide the homeschooling thing - everyone suspected that they were and then they confirmed it in a Q&A/assumptions video and never really addressed it again? It was after they revealed it that they did another appearance on the TODAY show (Australian Breakfast TV show) and they specified that they would not address the homeschooling in that appearance. Why? It makes me think that there is some sort of big secret surrounding it?
It would be interesting to hear why they decided to homeschool as they've made out that none of them have ever been to regular school so they must have homeschooled Sabre from the beginning.

That is such a good point - they claim that they've never been to school yet that whole video was centered around Biggy being bullied at school for his hair?? :unsure: :unsure:
I find it odd how much they try to hide the homeschooling thing - everyone suspected that they were and then they confirmed it in a Q&A/assumptions video and never really addressed it again? It was after they revealed it that they did another appearance on the TODAY show (Australian Breakfast TV show) and they specified that they would not address the homeschooling in that appearance. Why? It makes me think that there is some sort of big secret surrounding it?
It would be interesting to hear why they decided to homeschool as they've made out that none of them have ever been to regular school so they must have homeschooled Sabre from the beginning.
I think their homeschool is probably more the unschooling method as they post videos practically every day which means a lot of time editing and filming how would the parent’s have time to homeschool 4 kids while looking after 2 babies as well

I think their homeschool is probably more the unschooling method as they post videos practically every day which means a lot of time editing and filming how would the parent’s have time to homeschool 4 kids while looking after 2 babies as well
They have mentioned in some videos that tutors come and help them (in an 24h-overnight video Justin forgot to cancel the tutors and Brooke was yelling at him over the phone because they showed up to the house) - not sure if they come everyday or one a week?
They seem to outsource things like when they had dancing and singing lessons and went to the gym so that would take the pressure off the parents. But they do spend a lot of time filming, editing and preparing for videos as well as having time for hobbies like their surfing etc.
I don't know how they managed to fit it all in, plus Justin going to work at the pool.

Well we've seen how the parents already shelter them from the world and how the children have no friends, so I wouldn't be surprised if the parents are using the whole "we homeschool so our kids won't be negatively affected by the pressures that come with school and can make their own way" as an excuse for their helicopter parenting.

Just wait until later in life when their YouTube fame diminishes and they are left stranded in the real world with no skills to help them actually have a good job 😬

I know right. I think they were lying about him getting bullied for views and sympathy.

I really hate Sabre and Biggy and Justin (a bit). Justin let Biggy get a higher score than Sockie just because he liked ice cream. I mean come on if someone served me spagehti or chocolate and told me to choose the best one I would choose spagetti because it is actually food while chocolate is just a dessert or snack. Sabre is just mean and competes with her younger siblings meanly. When Biggy drank water in last to stop eating in alphabetical order they made him out even though water is not food. Also in most of the thumbnails its always biggy crying which is quite annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just wait until later in life when their YouTube fame diminishes and they are left stranded in the real world with no skills to help them actually have a good job 😬
Yes, it's very sad. YouTube is definitely not forever. I presume they've realised they have a shelf life, hence why seemingly out of nowhere they want to be on TV, where they can get a more stable income, regardless of the network. Either way the real world is going to hit them hard. The parents should be preparing them but they're obviously not considering how behind they all are. I doubt Brooke will allow Sabre the freedom to move out and go off to university in a few years, not that she would even want to or have the coping skills to be away from her siblings, and the fact that her education is so limited, all they basically know is how to film YouTube videos.

Reactions: 4
I know right. I think they were lying about him getting bullied for views and sympathy.

I really hate Sabre and Biggy and Justin (a bit). Justin let Biggy get a higher score than Sockie just because he liked ice cream. I mean come on if someone served me spagehti or chocolate and told me to choose the best one I would choose spagetti because it is actually food while chocolate is just a dessert or snack. Sabre is just mean and competes with her younger siblings meanly. When Biggy drank water in last to stop eating in alphabetical order they made him out even though water is not food. Also in most of the thumbnails its always biggy crying which is quite annoying.
I wish they didn't say whose plate was whose, like let it be as fair as it can be.

Reactions: 4
I’m not from Australia I’m from the whole other side of the world but hope this doesn’t sound mean but why doesn’t sabre get braces (her teeth are very crooked sorry if that sounded mean) but it’s not like they can’t afford them, are braces very expensive in Australia like there expensive where I live but most people still get them

Reactions: 2
Their newest video was so... idk the word but really. James Charles. Really? To judge a makeup competition where they are literally smearing makeup on their faces. You could tell he was trying so hard to come up with good things to say. Oof I felt bad for him.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.