Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what network is offering them a show?? Do we think it's going to be like a reality show of their family and family life as Justin and Brooke were filming for the sizzle reel too? or will it be a kids show (possibly Nickelodeon?) where it will just be the four kids as "hosts" for some kind of game show? Could it be a one-off limited series thing where they make the kids goals/wishes from the start of the year come true? one per episode?

I'm very intrigued to see if they get it or not...

I wonder what network is offering them a show?? Do we think it's going to be like a reality show of their family and family life as Justin and Brooke were filming for the sizzle reel too? or will it be a kids show (possibly Nickelodeon?) where it will just be the four kids as "hosts" for some kind of game show? Could it be a one-off limited series thing where they make the kids goals/wishes from the start of the year come true? one per episode?

I'm very intrigued to see if they get it or not...
But if someone is offering them a show could they just now watch the vlogs and see what they are like? Maybe they sought out the show themselves? Dont know really..

Reactions: 2
But if someone is offering them a show could they just now watch the vlogs and see what they are like? Maybe they sought out the show themselves? Dont know really..
That was my thoughts too? I don't know a lot about show production etc. but I thought you would shoot the sizzle reel and then send that out to the networks and then they respond if they are interested? As you said, they can see from the vlogs what they are like already so if there is already interest then why do they need to shoot the reel?

Reactions: 1
That was my thoughts too? I don't know a lot about show production etc. but I thought you would shoot the sizzle reel and then send that out to the networks and then they respond if they are interested? As you said, they can see from the vlogs what they are like already so if there is already interest then why do they need to shoot the reel?
I was reading a post by the bucket list family yesterday and they’re trying to get a cartoon of their adventures onto tv.
They had meetings with networks but were told they needed a sizzle reel.

What concerns me is that they weren't always this skinny or emaciated looking. In this video 2 years ago they look so much healthier. I understand that kids can grow and slim down but Sockie actually looked like she wasn't far off from starting puberty in that video but now looks further away than she did & like she could face similar issues to Sabre. Their skin now is so pale and dull compared to what it was and their faces actually make them look older where there isn't any natural puppy fat. I do worry that their parents are trying to delay their puberty for the sake of their channels.
I totally agree, the fact theyre so pale is probably because all we see them eating is limited options,, and we never see them outside!!

I'm kind of confused about what show they could have too. Like maybe some sort of reality show...? i'm just confused why they need a tv show if they already have a highly successful youtube channel. and they're rich enough already! almost all of their main channel videos have at least 1m views, not to mention the fact that they have Norris nuts gaming, Norris nuts do stuff AND nn play town. their dad also owned a swim school which i'm sure earned them lots more money. why do they need more money?! also a lot of ppl are saying that sabre wears clothes that are a bit too young for her. I mean she definitely wears more mature clothes than she did. but I don't know. its her choice really. ok rant over :)

Reactions: 2
I'm kind of confused about what show they could have too. Like maybe some sort of reality show...? i'm just confused why they need a tv show if they already have a highly successful youtube channel. and they're rich enough already! almost all of their main channel videos have at least 1m views, not to mention the fact that they have Norris nuts gaming, Norris nuts do stuff AND nn play town. their dad also owned a swim school which i'm sure earned them lots more money. why do they need more money?! also a lot of ppl are saying that sabre wears clothes that are a bit too young for her. I mean she definitely wears more mature clothes than she did. but I don't know. its her choice really. ok rant over :)
I'm so confused about the show too but now thinking that it's a way for all the kids to get their dreams/goals achieved from the beginning of the year?
I do wonder how they're splitting all the youtube earnings - 4 ways between each of the kids + some taken out for video expenses? + possibly paying one of the parents as a manager? I hope at least that there is some portion being put away for each kid's future.
The swim school was up for sale for $3 million I think - not sure if it's been sold yet but wonder why they are selling and what they're planning to buy/invest that money in?
They do seem to have a lot of outgoing expenses (as you would for a family with 6 kids) but also the high quality/high brand clothes they wear, the amount of new outfits/props they get for each video, sporting equipment, tutors/trainers/teachers for the 4 older kids schooling, and seemingly nearly everyday uber eats/takeout(!). Plus they're still planning to renovate that second house they bought. Maybe more money is needed to match their standards of living?

You know I am thinking that they are very VERY well off. like I've seen an Instagram account (@norrisnutsclothes) and all their clothes are really pricey! One of sockie's t-shirts is AUD$110.60! maybe they need more money...? Or maybe the money from the show will be used to make their dreams come true? I still don't understand why they'd sell the business. at 1st I thought maybe it would be to buy a new house but Justin seems determined not to move away, and if he's the one making decisions about the school that wouldn't make any sense. I have no idea. Anyone else have any thoughts?

• Wow
You know I am thinking that they are very VERY well off. like I've seen an Instagram account (@norrisnutsclothes) and all their clothes are really pricey! One of sockie's t-shirts is AUD$110.60! maybe they need more money...? Or maybe the money from the show will be used to make their dreams come true? I still don't understand why they'd sell the business. at 1st I thought maybe it would be to buy a new house but Justin seems determined not to move away, and if he's the one making decisions about the school that wouldn't make any sense. I have no idea. Anyone else have any thoughts?
Yep - that instagram account is very accurate, if you go through it basically all their clothes are pricey!! and kitting out a family of 8 (including parents) in clothes at that price would not be cheap. Not sure if it was on the same account or a similar one but the paintings/canvases that they have in the kids rooms and above the stair case are $5,000+ each as well. The kids use high-end skin care products and Sabre and Naz have always had high-end makeup to play with too. Nothing is skimped on quality-wise in their household.
If they were going to buy another house then surely the money from selling their current one would be enough/close enough to cover that! Their architect has posts about their current house on their instagram and although it was designed to suit their family perfectly it is still a gorgeous house with a lot of design elements - the 4 outdoor showers, toilets, and surfboard storage cupboards in their decking area are perfect for them but designed in an appealing way.
I'm not sure what they will do with the swim school money - unless Justin had plans to open another similar business? When they were thinking of moving to Queensland I thought he might open another pool up there but as he is wanting to stay put maybe they will build another massive house with filming areas/rooms for the kids youtube and larger offices for Justin and Brooke to manage from? Business + living combined?

Reactions: 3
Theyre new video was odd, why dont the parents want Sabre sharing whats wrong when theyve shared everything so far and showed her fainting?

Im shocked they didn't know what 3/4 especially Sockie who's 13 and meant to be so in to cooking/baking.

Reactions: 6
They are so fame hungry! I don’t really see a show working out long-term but I suppose they see it as being potentially more profitable than their current channels and safer/more predictable, especially if one or more of the kids gets inevitably bored with doing the vlogs and challenges. I can’t imagine which network would be interested in them though seeing as how they’re already pretty well established on youtube. A reality show would be interesting since we would see a whole other perspective and they wouldn’t get to do any of the editing though. Biggy seems to want to be the big star out of all of them so no doubt he would ham it up for the cameras.

I can’t believe that Naz forgot her own age! Didn’t she turn 9 just a few months ago? What 9 year-old just forgets how how old they are? I think like everything they will milk Sabre's growth issues and give us little bits and pieces of it instead of just explaining it outright.

Theyre new video was odd, why dont the parents want Sabre sharing whats wrong when theyve shared everything so far and showed her fainting?

Im shocked they didn't know what 3/4 especially Sockie who's 13 and meant to be so in to cooking/baking.
-I really didn't appreciate Brooke shouting at the person on the phone "you need to send someone", like I absolutely get she would be scared that her daughter fainted, but there is a deadly virus happening right now and Sabre didn't look like she was in urgent need of coming into contact with emergency workers and putting them at risk. Most people who faint don't need to go to hospital. Also, Sabre measured about 4"7, which would make Sockie 4"10 max at 13. They should be more worried about that than Sabre probably fainting from a needle.
-Couldn't believe that Sockie didn't know what 3/4's were either, you start learning that around 8 years old.

Reactions: 6
-I really didn't appreciate Brooke shouting at the person on the phone "you need to send someone", like I absolutely get she would be scared that her daughter fainted, but there is a deadly virus happening right now and Sabre didn't look like she was in urgent need of coming into contact with emergency workers and putting them at risk. Most people who faint don't need to go to hospital. Also, Sabre measured about 4"7, which would make Sockie 4"10 max at 13. They should be more worried about that than Sabre probably fainting from a needle.
-Couldn't believe that Sockie didn't know what 3/4's were either, you start learning that around 8 years old.
Doesn’t sabre have a problem with her height? I’m only going on what my daughter has told me that she’s had tests or something as she’s short. Our house is full of short people my son hasn’t grown in 2 years so obviously my daughter has taken a keen interest in sabre (my on the other hand doesn’t listen enough to my daughter telling me so I may have got that completely wrong)

It was a very odd video - so much was touched on in it but nothing fully explained? When they said about allowing Sabre to 'process' the news it made me think that it was something serious - I remember there being a chance that she could never have kids in the future? I hope it wasn't that but it seemed like it was something on that level that would take a while for her to process and understand what it meant.

Didn't see the point in them attempting to cook without supervision only to result in nothing? Interpreting 3/4 as 3 cups + 1/4 is shocking for all of them - even at Naz's age she should have learnt about fractions by now, it's really worrying. Sorry to be so critical but that cooking attempt just highlighted that these kids are far behind in education and life skills - they couldn't interpret the recipe correctly amongst the three of them, didn't double check the measurements when they thought the mixture looked wrong, and didn't even finish making the cake!

Sorry but I think they need to leave the cooking channel idea alone - in all their attempts they haven't really cooked anything that has resulted in a good meal or edible dish. Yes they are kids and only learning but it is clear that they need some help/guidance - from what we've seen of Sockie smoking out the entire house, burning herself, and now seemingly none of the kids knowing their fractions. They are at the age where it is no longer 'sweet' or 'cute' that they don't know how to do these things, but almost expected that they would know these things!

Reactions: 5
Ugh why do they need a reality show? Who would follow it? I find them all to be so fake and desperate to be in the spotlight, as soon as a camera is on so are the hyper personalities... like that cringe worthy Ellen interview I can’t even fully watch aaaaa

You know i'm beginning to think that nickelodeon will give them a show. nick has already given other popular kids youtbers shows (ryan toys review, fred: the show, etc) and they said it was an American company so that's my guess. now about the most recent video...sabre's health must be something serious if brooke decided to cut it out of the vlog, especially if sabre's already shared a lot of personal medical results. however i'm still inquisitive on why she actually fainted. it wasn't really explained. and those kids baking sabre a cake...aaaaah! I though sockie loved cooking? doesn't she know what 3/4 is and that to get a batter thicked you have to add flour and not just more and more sugar? sockie is definitely overestimating her cooking talents. she wants to go on MasterChef jr? there's no way she can go on that! even if you enter you have to go through so many rounds before you actually get on the show. sockie might not know this but she really isn't a great cook. I get that she's just started but she's 13 years old, she should know how to turn on a hob (as should sabre). sorry sockie put cooking lentil burgers in a pan and making some eggy dish is not a MasterChef jr qualifier.

Reactions: 9
I've just remembered in a vlog brooke walked in on the kids in the garage after they'd been surfing. sockie was covered in a long black rectangle (editing) and after she walked in brooke immediately covered sockie up on the camera with her hand. does this mean that sockie was either trouser-less, shirtless, just in her underwear or maybe even naked! and all the other kids were in the garage too. i'm wondering if the kids have to get changed in front of each other, they've maybe even seen each other naked-is it just me or is this kinda weird?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've just remembered in a vlog brooke walked in on the kids in the garage after they'd been surfing. sockie was covered in a long black rectangle (editing) and after she walked in brooke immediately covered sockie up on the camera with her hand. does this mean that sockie was either trouser-less, shirtless, just in her underwear or maybe even naked! and all the other kids were in the garage too. i'm wondering if the kids have to get changed in front of each other, they've maybe even seen each other naked-is it just me or is this kinda weird?
After surfing they use the outdoor showers on their deck to wash off sand/salt and warm up and Brooke puts clothes in the laundry area between the kitchen and garage for them to change into.
Not that weird to see your siblings naked or shower/change together when you're young - a bit odd if they still do it now that they're older though.

After surfing they use the outdoor showers on their deck to wash off sand/salt and warm up and Brooke puts clothes in the laundry area between the kitchen and garage for them to change into.
Not that weird to see your siblings naked or shower/change together when you're young - a bit odd if they still do it now that they're older though.
Sockie had also said that a maintenance man has walked in to her naked. They shower outdoors and walk naked to their laundry room. Its no big deal to be naked around your family, some people are nudists. Its just find that when a child is going to reach puberty Its not that appropriate to walk around naked.

I really want to know whats going om with Sabre and why is it so rare

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.