Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the recent tiktok challenge video, Sabre mentioned that her mum didn't like her wearing crop tops. She's 15 I think she should be allowed to wear what she wants and what she feels comfortable in. Obviously they dont have to be too outrageous, but most crop tops aren't even bad. That way she would probably look and feel more her age.

Reactions: 7
In the recent tiktok challenge video, Sabre mentioned that her mum didn't like her wearing crop tops. She's 15 I think she should be allowed to wear what she wants and what she feels comfortable in. Obviously they dont have to be too outrageous, but most crop tops aren't even bad. That way she would probably look and feel more her age.
Arent there like crop tops that are just a little above your jeans? Those are fine! High waisted jeans and she would look super cute.
She says she likes the dresses but most 15 year olds wouldnt want to wear those. Besides from the jumpsuits you can sometimes see that Sockie is styled like a mini Brooke. With her earrings and certain colours she wears.

Can you imagine Sabre wearing a tutu dress and driving around when she is 16, how weird would that look?

I can honestly say when I first started watching them I loved them, was pleased they werent like other kids but now I wish they would be a bit more like other kids...

Reactions: 6
Arent there like crop tops that are just a little above your jeans? Those are fine! High waisted jeans and she would look super cute.
She says she likes the dresses but most 15 year olds wouldnt want to wear those. Besides from the jumpsuits you can sometimes see that Sockie is styled like a mini Brooke. With her earrings and certain colours she wears.

Can you imagine Sabre wearing a tutu dress and driving around when she is 16, how weird would that look?

I can honestly say when I first started watching them I loved them, was pleased they werent like other kids but now I wish they would be a bit more like other kids...
After watching the act I could totally see Sabre as Gypsy with all the child like clothes ect

• Wow
Reactions: 3
After watching the act I could totally see Sabre as Gypsy with all the child like clothes ect
Oh my god you’re so right😭 In one of her recent tiktoks she did showing her ‘quarantine fits’ aka her standard outfits really.. fluffy tutus, childlike cardigans and shoes and it gave off major Gypsy vibes coming to think of it.

Sabre also posted (on tiktok) that she’ll be learning to drive in something like 255 days .. a few of the comments were stating she’d look ridiculous driving in a tutu dress and such lol. I do actually feel sorry for her cus it’s not her fault- yeh she says she loves what she wears and thinks she’s really stylish bless her but that’s because she’s so out of tune with what others her age are wearing cus she doesn’t have real life friends only younger siblings who’s wardrobe is controlled by the same mama as hers. Letting her wear more mature clothing would really help with the whole being perceived as a child thing I think. I don’t understand Brooke’s issues with crop tops, there’s a big difference between a slightly cropped vest and a full on bra and at 15 it’s really not that bad especially on someone like Sabre who’s petite anyway. Like another poster said, something like that with high waisted jeans and trainers would be so much more age appropriate then the nursery shite she’s currently got on

Weird but in regards to their clothes I noticed that they always try to cover their legs. Sabre wears those white tights under most of her dresses and when they wear shorts during exercise or whenever they always wear knee-high socks? (which I haven't seen in style since the 90's/00's). At first I thought it might have been a safety thing enforced by their parents to just not show as much skin as they're online but now that someone has mentioned Gypsy (above posts) is it to hide how skinny they are??
Covering up and using bulky clothes are commonly used by people with eating disorders/weight issues to hide themselves... Think - Sabre wears the big tutu dresses, Sockie wears her dressing gown and always long jumpsuits...or maybe I'm thinking too deep?

On their shared Instagram recently they posted a series of photos (I think from the online clothes shopping challenge?) in which they weren't as covered up by long socks and it really alarmed me at how skinny they were! Even for such active kids that work out etc. there was no muscle?

Reactions: 4
Weird but in regards to their clothes I noticed that they always try to cover their legs. Sabre wears those white tights under most of her dresses and when they wear shorts during exercise or whenever they always wear knee-high socks? (which I haven't seen in style since the 90's/00's). At first I thought it might have been a safety thing enforced by their parents to just not show as much skin as they're online but now that someone has mentioned Gypsy (above posts) is it to hide how skinny they are??
Covering up and using bulky clothes are commonly used by people with eating disorders/weight issues to hide themselves... Think - Sabre wears the big tutu dresses, Sockie wears her dressing gown and always long jumpsuits...or maybe I'm thinking too deep?

On their shared Instagram recently they posted a series of photos (I think from the online clothes shopping challenge?) in which they weren't as covered up by long socks and it really alarmed me at how skinny they were! Even for such active kids that work out etc. there was no muscle?
No muscle because not enough food and protein. Yet on their insta Disco is eating from a bag of crisps so they do have that stuff in the house...so weird!

Reactions: 5
No muscle because not enough food and protein. Yet on their insta Disco is eating from a bag of crisps so they do have that stuff in the house...so weird!
That's so odd - Disco, Justin and Brooke seem to eat whatever but only the four kids are so strictly monitored.

His legs don’t look rightView attachment 118357
Yep, this was the post I was referring to! Sockie's legs also look very stick-like too

That's so odd - Disco, Justin and Brooke seem to eat whatever but only the four kids are so strictly monitored.

Yep, this was the post I was referring to! Sockie's legs also look very stick-like too
I feel like when they were little being athletes is what they all were known for. Justin went to the olympics and has a swimming school (which they are selling?) Brooke used to swim and the kids did swimming, skating and surfing. But only Sabre was the one that really succeeded really and her goal of being the youngest to go to the olympics is gone now. I feel like that is why their diets were sooooo strict and Brooke doesnt seem to be able to let that go.

What concerns me is that they weren't always this skinny or emaciated looking. In this video 2 years ago they look so much healthier. I understand that kids can grow and slim down but Sockie actually looked like she wasn't far off from starting puberty in that video but now looks further away than she did & like she could face similar issues to Sabre. Their skin now is so pale and dull compared to what it was and their faces actually make them look older where there isn't any natural puppy fat. I do worry that their parents are trying to delay their puberty for the sake of their channels.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine Sabre being 18 and driving at all! Her growth hormones may very well start kicking in soon and she may very well go through puberty as normal since she does have a few years, but she looks like an 11-year old at most and I can only imagine people’s shocked reactions if they see what they think is a little girl wearing a tutu driving around in a car, lol! They are all very small for their ages, especially considering how both parents seem tall and fairly stocky. Sockie in particular should be springing right up right about now.

Their diets are restricted and it is concerning how they all stuff their faces with doughnuts the first chance they get and all run over to eat a little bite of chocolate and yet they do tend to eat a lot of what looks like prepackaged food and get takeaway often, it doesn’t look like Brooke puts much effort into actually cooking wholesome meals in their huge kitchen. She has even said how Disco is the favorite child and can apparently eat whatever he likes. Seems like a very unhealthy mentality that they’re being taught that their toddler brother can eat as much as he wants but the family breadwinners must follow her rules and eat plain Weetabix for breakfast and treats are reserved for competitions.

The more I watch the more uncomfortable I feel. Youtube clearly comes first to teaching any kind of real life skills because while it does seem like they’re street smart in some ways, they’re hilariously clueless about the most basic of things. Sockie apparently wants to be a chef and is happy prancing around in her ridiculous little outfit but is afraid to turn on the gas on the stove! They desperately need some kind of enrichment outside of the home, classes or something where they can interact with regular kids. Their channel used to be more interesting, now it seems like they don’t have much interest in surfing and skating anymore and they recycle the same old challenges and types of videos. (sorry for long rant)

I can’t imagine Sabre being 18 and driving at all! Her growth hormones may very well start kicking in soon and she may very well go through puberty as normal since she does have a few years, but she looks like an 11-year old at most and I can only imagine people’s shocked reactions if they see what they think is a little girl wearing a tutu driving around in a car, lol! They are all very small for their ages, especially considering how both parents seem tall and fairly stocky. Sockie in particular should be springing right up right about now.

Their diets are restricted and it is concerning how they all stuff their faces with doughnuts the first chance they get and all run over to eat a little bite of chocolate and yet they do tend to eat a lot of what looks like prepackaged food and get takeaway often, it doesn’t look like Brooke puts much effort into actually cooking wholesome meals in their huge kitchen. She has even said how Disco is the favorite child and can apparently eat whatever he likes. Seems like a very unhealthy mentality that they’re being taught that their toddler brother can eat as much as he wants but the family breadwinners must follow her rules and eat plain Weetabix for breakfast and treats are reserved for competitions.

The more I watch the more uncomfortable I feel. Youtube clearly comes first to teaching any kind of real life skills because while it does seem like they’re street smart in some ways, they’re hilariously clueless about the most basic of things. Sockie apparently wants to be a chef and is happy prancing around in her ridiculous little outfit but is afraid to turn on the gas on the stove! They desperately need some kind of enrichment outside of the home, classes or something where they can interact with regular kids. Their channel used to be more interesting, now it seems like they don’t have much interest in surfing and skating anymore and they recycle the same old challenges and types of videos. (sorry for long rant)
They own that other crappy house and Justin wants to renovate it but Brooke wants to turn it into a kitchen for a cooking channel! Is she for real??
Justin and Brooke are so tall yet their kids so short! And I agree they have older faces on little kid bodies, its not healthy!

Biggy said his lunch is micro veggies, how is that lunch? The only one who is a little chubby is Charm

This family seem very strange...yes they do lots of exercise however they need more calories. The bedroom set up is strange. Zig Zag needs his own room, he shouldn’t share with his sisters.

Reactions: 4
Sockie has also stated in videos that she sleeps nude! Nothing wrong with that but as you said a bit odd when sharing a room with so many siblings and now that they're teenagers...
ikr, they live in a mansion how can they not have their own rooms. no hate but still. and they cry to easily when they hit their knee or elbow a tiny bit...like what, and when they lose they cry wayyyyy to easily.

I know I've mentioned Taira's family before but it's because they have many kids similar ages to the Norris Nuts including Elsie who is 11 and a year younger than Sockie. If you go and watch Elsie's what I eat in a day videos on her own channel, not only is she eating the actual right amount for her age compared to this family, but in one of them she is cooking herself a pitta 'kebab' and making her own smoothie. The difference between their eating habits, ability to look after themselves and health is astounding when you compare her to both Sabre and Sockie. How is Sabre going to drive a car when she can't cross the road alone?

Reactions: 2
I know I've mentioned Taira's family before but it's because they have many kids similar ages to the Norris Nuts including Elsie who is 11 and a year younger than Sockie. If you go and watch Elsie's what I eat in a day videos on her own channel, not only is she eating the actual right amount for her age compared to this family, but in one of them she is cooking herself a pitta 'kebab' and making her own smoothie. The difference between their eating habits, ability to look after themselves and health is astounding when you compare her to both Sabre and Sockie. How is Sabre going to drive a car when she can't cross the road alone?
Imagine the videos they’ll do when Sabre can learn to drive. ‘Too small for driving’ ‘challenge for a new car’ ‘how many views for a new car’ ‘Sabre upset because she can’t drive’ her mum isn’t going to let her drive but they’ll make lots of videos about it 😡

Imagine the videos they’ll do when Sabre can learn to drive. ‘Too small for driving’ ‘challenge for a new car’ ‘how many views for a new car’ ‘Sabre upset because she can’t drive’ her mum isn’t going to let her drive but they’ll make lots of videos about it 😡
Ugh 100%, it will be the guinea pig all over again.

I think the kids do edit simply because their videos are uploaded weeks late! Have you noticed when sabre did the skating competition in the states it was like 2 months later than the results you could see online.
Also videos of when the younger 2 were born but you see on their instagrams that the baby is already couple months old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.