Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean to be fair to Brooke she is only following suit of most other vlogging parents who are batshit crazy. What is with so many of these families being absolute fruit loops? 8 passengers, the majority of Utah based ones being homophobes in the name of Jesus, Norris Nuts being loonies, not to name the rest who are iffy or have actually been removed.

8 Passengers are basically cancelled (and rightly so) for mistreating their children, but what Brooke is doing is just as bad. She is underfeeding them, exploiting them by posting them crying etc. and blocking them from having normal child/teen lives. Sabre has definitely grown up in the last couple of months and you can tell Brooke doesn't like it. She wants to wear crop tops, started talking to someone because she is probably lonely, and instead of seeing that as Sabre needing friends, Brooke punished her. It's horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sabre was also saying that she will be able to drive soon and that she is going to stuff herself full of McDonalds. She is no where near responsible enough to drive and besides her parents wouldn’t let her anyways. They would probably just tell her to drive the rest of them around for challenges.

I was also watching their most recent gaming video and after the mom threw the candies up to them and Sockie didn’t get one, she went down and complained. Sabre didn’t do that but Sockie just can’t help something not going her way.

I’m honestly concerned for all of them. The mom is too controlling and the dad just sits back and watches. The way their treated is borderline abuse. I’m surprised no one has called CPS or anything like that to help them. Clearly the parents don’t know how to take care of them and are just using them for money. I feel like someone needs to say something to them or get them out of that situation. This kids are never going to survive in the real world and are all probably going to end up with eating/mental disorders. Someone honestly has to do something about it.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what happened to Sabre that was so bad brooke edited it out of the vlog in the 'why did this have to happen to me' video. I think it may be regarding her, well, private parts as even the doctor said maybe she wouldn't want to share it with social media and sabre didn't appear to be very upset about it as she would've been maybe if he told her she couldn't have kids. I don't know. Also just noticed in the most recent video that Sockie was doing the 'happy arms' again. She also mentioned in her song that she had very 'sensitive skin' and I think (think, not know) that autistic kids have odd reactions to different textures.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They share so much but they keep vital information private. They haven't said anything about why Sabre stopped skateboarding in competitions but here they are sharing the size of clothes they wear. ? They really need to learn their boundaries and to not leave fans hanging. They've told their fans so much but now they're keeping everything mostly private, their fans will probably be worried.
There is a line of what you should and shouldn’t share on the internet and it’s already pretty easy to find they live in Newcastle and know the kids interests and personalities after watching a few videos. it was so weird how Sabre was shown fainting a few videos back and then when she was about to discuss her medical results Brooke edited it out. I can totally understand wanting to keep something like that private and give her time to digest it, but why show her fainting and at her doctor’s appointment then? It’s like teasing their young fans and making them concerned about her, picking and choosing what should be actually be kept private and what makes a good video.

I feel like they've let go of themselves and who they were actually and have made fake personalities to please 4 million+ people. It's a shame really, they weren't actually that bad when they began YouTube but now? Now, they're unbearable.
Same, it really annoys me how they’re being categorised more and more too – Sockie’s the “chef”, Sabre’s the “fancy one”, Naz is the “cutsey” one with her bunny, Biggy the wannabe singer with the crush on Txunamy..

So sick of their over the top thumbnails

Reactions: 9
they all have really fake personalities and it’s so annoying. Can’t the parents just let the kids be themselves?

Reactions: 3
they all have really fake personalities and it’s so annoying. Can’t the parents just let the kids be themselves?
They could, but you see, that wouldn't nearly generate the amount of revenue that they're accumulating now. It's all part of a plan.

In their latest video Sabre put in her lyrics ' I like being fancy even though I'mma teen'. So she acknowledges that she dresses like a 7 year old!
I don't like their songs, they rely on autotune too much. They think that talking is singing.

Sabre was also saying that she will be able to drive soon and that she is going to stuff herself full of McDonalds. She is no where near responsible enough to drive and besides her parents wouldn’t let her anyways. They would probably just tell her to drive the rest of them around for challenges.

I was also watching their most recent gaming video and after the mom threw the candies up to them and Sockie didn’t get one, she went down and complained. Sabre didn’t do that but Sockie just can’t help something not going her way.

I’m honestly concerned for all of them. The mom is too controlling and the dad just sits back and watches. The way their treated is borderline abuse. I’m surprised no one has called CPS or anything like that to help them. Clearly the parents don’t know how to take care of them and are just using them for money. I feel like someone needs to say something to them or get them out of that situation. This kids are never going to survive in the real world and are all probably going to end up with eating/mental disorders. Someone honestly has to do something about it.

Reactions: 1
There is a line of what you should and shouldn’t share on the internet and it’s already pretty easy to find they live in Newcastle and know the kids interests and personalities after watching a few videos. it was so weird how Sabre was shown fainting a few videos back and then when she was about to discuss her medical results Brooke edited it out. I can totally understand wanting to keep something like that private and give her time to digest it, but why show her fainting and at her doctor’s appointment then? It’s like teasing their young fans and making them concerned about her, picking and choosing what should be actually be kept private and what makes a good video.
I know right they really have to be careful on how they share their info, my nephew found where they live just based on 2 vids, I'm suprised fans don't come to their house everyday.

So, I was thinking about a few of their videos and I realized that before they started YouTube, Biggy, Sockie and Sabre had the chance to have "semi - normal" lives. It might've been possible that they had 1-2 friends, if not more. But unfortunately for Naz, all she gets to do is private classes and YouTube. I wonder if she still has Bunny because she doesn't have any friends and can't find a way to deal with that. It's not like she has a safe space either, everything she tells her parents ends up being put on YouTube. Gosh, I feel bad for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think that Sabre is maturing like she wants to wear crop tops, wear makeup, etc. Brooke is just not letting her. When me and my kids first watched the Norris nuts we enjoyed them, but now I don't like them and their clickbaity videos and told my kids to stop watching them. I really hope the kids end up okay, imagine what's coming to them when they become grownups are they still gonna post on Youtube? I can't imagine them having jobs.

Also, a question I have is do the kids now about the pandemic and virus? I don't know if it's that bad in Australia but the Norris Nuts have only mentioned the stores being out of stock. The kids still talk about travelling and going overseas which I don't think would be possible.

• Heart
I think that Sabre is maturing like she wants to wear crop tops, wear makeup, etc. Brooke is just not letting her. When me and my kids first watched the Norris nuts we enjoyed them, but now I don't like them and their clickbaity videos and told my kids to stop watching them. I really hope the kids end up okay, imagine what's coming to them when they become grownups are they still gonna post on Youtube? I can't imagine them having jobs.

Also, a question I have is do the kids now about the pandemic and virus? I don't know if it's that bad in Australia but the Norris Nuts have only mentioned the stores being out of stock. The kids still talk about travelling and going overseas which I don't think would be possible.
They do know about the virus..i live an hour away from the NN, and it's definately not as bad in Australia as elsewhere..i think we've had something like 110 deaths maybe?..in some respects we are lucky we have no borders, and got shutdown fairly quickly..

Yeah it's very odd that they have managed to uphold the appearance of going about things as they normally would in their vlogs! Besides the early mentioning of the shops being out of stock they haven't talked about it further. With that being said, their lives are pretty much at home most of the time anyway so not a lot would have changed for them - hope they realise how lucky they are that they are seemingly not having to worry about all the uncertainty in the world. But with such a large audience I would have thought they would have addressed it or just said something about it instead of ignoring it?

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed that Biggy is aloud to like Txunami and Naz is aloud to like Ryan’s World but when SABRE wants to talk to boys.. it’s the end of the world?? Excuse me? How old is she??

This family irritates me so much.. poor kids :(

Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed that Biggy is aloud to like Txunami and Naz is aloud to like Ryan’s World but when SABRE wants to talk to boys.. it’s the end of the world?? Excuse me? How old is she??

This family irritates me so much.. poor kids :(
It's because that's not real life and they can use it for clickbait. The idea that Sabre might actually talk to someone who won't get them views and will get her a genuine friendship/relationship doesn't benefit them. (even though they would actually get more views in the long run IMO if they grew up w/ their audience). The parents are horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's because that's not real life and they can use it for clickbait. The idea that Sabre might actually talk to someone who won't get them views and will get her a genuine friendship/relationship doesn't benefit them. (even though they would actually get more views in the long run IMO if they grew up w/ their audience). The parents are horrible.
And also because Ryan and Txunamy(is that her real name?) are on a different continent. Easier for her parents to control.

I agree it's crazy how Biggy and Naz get to openly like those people but Sabre can't talk to a boy. I'm pretty sure Naz doesn't even like Ryan. Has anyone seen that video where Sabre got her pets in Adopt me taken away and got into trouble just for friending a boy on Roblox and asking for his tiktok. They even called it "online dating" Apparently they are not allowed to friend anyone even just on Roblox. Brooke really doesn't want them to have friends. Sabre's turning 16 in January if I'm correct and that's crazy. She's not allowed to wear what she wants, eat what she wants, or get any friends.

Also, just saw NN Play Town and it's soo cringey, I can't believe a nearly 16 year old participates in that.

Reactions: 4
It just does not sit right with me at all that Naz and Biggy are being pushed into having crushes on kids they’ve never met who live thousands of miles away and also happen to be big child vloggers with huge audiences, for the benefit of more views. Especially 9 year old Naz, who is clearly uncomfortable with it and doesn’t want a part in it. I wonder if Brooke will let Sabre have more freedom as an older teenager, though I doubt it. I agree that Sabre seems to want to be older, I think she also wants to please mama and Brooke can be really manipulative.

I don’t think they have a whole production crew behind the scenes and I do think the kids do the majority of the work but Brooke definitely manages them heavily and pushes them into having certain roles and saying certain lines and wants to be in control. They get no privacy, ever. I especially feel for Naz and the babies who have no choice, the older 3 don’t seem to mind.

• Heart
View attachment 183655

This picture is worrying, they are tiny. Just look at their arms...🙁
I think Biggie looks fine, just slim. The girls look a little more underweight but it could just be bad picture. They are all very slight, whether this is because they just have slim genes or something more. I don’t feel comfortable to debate their weight, they are too young for this scrutiny.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.