Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is an old video, but do you remember when Brooke did the room decorating for the kids? Sabre was around 13 or 14 and if my mom at that age tried to decorate my room for me I would have flipped. When you are a teenager your room should be your safe space where you can express yourself and chill, but they don't have that.
Plus Brooke gave Sabre that swan bedspread, at that point I just had a white duvet and fun throw pillows. IDK just thinking of how I was at that age I wanted privacy and comfort in my room.
Is that the video where they finally got bed frames? I found it a bit odd that Sabre had no input as a teenager but I liked that the rooms were kept basic and it was said that the kids could customize, put up pictures, etc. their own rooms. However, interesting that the rooms stayed exactly the same? From watching the vlogs each of the kids had a little photo wall for a while but now I think they've all got variations of the same abstract art canvases that are on the staircase.
Odd that there's not a lot of individuality - as a kid/teen I remember mine and all my friends rooms were bursting with our personalities from posters, photographs, drawings, toys, books, furnishings etc. but there's nothing like that in their rooms?

Reactions: 5
Is that the video where they finally got bed frames? I found it a bit odd that Sabre had no input as a teenager but I liked that the rooms were kept basic and it was said that the kids could customize, put up pictures, etc. their own rooms. However, interesting that the rooms stayed exactly the same? From watching the vlogs each of the kids had a little photo wall for a while but now I think they've all got variations of the same abstract art canvases that are on the staircase.
Odd that there's not a lot of individuality - as a kid/teen I remember mine and all my friends rooms were bursting with our personalities from posters, photographs, drawings, toys, books, furnishings etc. but there's nothing like that in their rooms?
That's because they don't have any friends to put pictures up of and it's so sad. If they were a devoutly religious family or anything people would have a lot to say about this family hibernating their children from the real world, but because they're not it goes ignored (obviously not by those on here).
These kids will never know how to properly form friendships or relationships and if they do they will have to spend years of their adult lives practising how to. I've noticed that there is no individuality too. I shared a room w/ my sister growing up but you could still distinctly tell who's side was who's, but you couldn't tell what side was Sabre's and what was Naz' in their room if you didn't know.

Reactions: 3
When you list it all out like that it's really concerning!! I'd bet on Naz to be a rebel too - we've seen her playing to her strengths (either crying or being sweet) to get what she wants from both parents. Even though she's the youngest of the four we don't see her crying as much as the others and actually seems to act and dress for her age!
The way they're all always racing to get a tiny piece of food or chocolate is crazy!! Especially now that they're getting older - I have never seen any other teenagers act like that for a tiny bit of food. The fact that Brooke screamed like that knowing that they were on camera, and then the kids not editing it out is strange too.... I've always assumed that the parents would review their videos before they are posted online - why not ask them to edit it out? Surely you would not want to be shown yelling at your kids for eating a broken chocolate?

Another odd point: in a lot of vlogs it appears that Biggy is sleeping on a mattress on the floor between his and Sabre's rooms, but they never address it or show why. It's been in the background too often to be a guest staying over and it's usually seen as they're waking up/still in their pyjamas. Does Justin sleep up in that room too?
Really? That's weird, I didn't notice the mattress. Which vlogs did you see it in?

Reactions: 1
Here’s a summary of what I think (please no hate)

First of all what is it with Brooke and Justin, I’ve been watching them for a couple years and since they hit around 500k I feel like they’ve just been doing stuff for views. Things like the Biggy crying if he doesn’t get his way has always made me quite annoyed watching their videos, he used to cheat in literally everything and if he didn’t he would cry and beg until he won.

But seriously, no wonder he’s like that- when discos gender reveal video came out there was a section where Brooke told biggy she didn’t want a boy when she had him! Please reply if you don’t agree, but things like that lead to self harm!! Things like that cause self consciousness and honestly, when I started watching them I thought he was a girl. I understand he has 3 female siblings (only counting the ones he can actuallydo vlogs and stuff with) but really?!

Linking to that, I don’t get why Sabre WHO IS 16 NEXT YEAR is sharing a room with her younger siblings! I get they have the sliding cupboards but where’s the privacy? She where’s the same clothes as her 9 year old sister naz, and it seems like none of them have any friends (not to be rude). In their vlogs it states they are homeschooled but are they really? They upload videos every other day, on either their gaming channel, main channel or challenges channel; NOT TO MENTION the NN playtime channel! I think going to school would do them all good!! They’re only interacting with their siblings and parents, and rarely go out of it isn’t for a challenge or go to the shops (from what the viewers see)

I’m always shaking my head when they are doing challenges and they announce the winners gets a chocolate bar (no bigger than the size of a finger!!) It’s sad that they don’t get treats and I’m almost certain that the kids are so rebellious and bratty because of it. They go to the shops to do a challenge, the first thing they do is run to the cupcake or donut shop! Like seriously, what does that say about the parents?! For punishment they have to eat bananas and toast is only offered once a week (if they are angelic children every other day!)

Also watching their last to leave the bed challenge, when Sockie was cooking the burgers, she should AT LEAST know to turn the pan off for a few minutes to run over and open the doors and windows! Brooke and Justin should be able to count on the kids to be able to do really logically simple things like that if they are going to home alone cooking! If they went to school, Sockie would be in year 7 so she would most likely be doing food tech (cooking) and she could actually learn!!! I feel like recently I have stopped liking them as much for little things like stealing each other’s donuts and stuff they’ve paid for with their challenge money and Sabre and Sockie beginning to behave like biggy. They’ve both started crying if they haven’t won or have been beaten in A challenge.

Also why do we need mama to show us them eating the prize from the challenges on video?! Is it because she knows people are going to call her out? Because I’m sure there’s at least one person who agrees with me, if she was a little more tender the kids would behave a lot better. Like one chocolate bar seriously. All we see them eating is salad and bananas. NEVER have I seen them eat an ice block on a hot day or a packet of chips when they are filming.....

Reactions: 8
Here’s a summary of what I think (please no hate)

First of all what is it with Brooke and Justin, I’ve been watching them for a couple years and since they hit around 500k I feel like they’ve just been doing stuff for views. Things like the Biggy crying if he doesn’t get his way has always made me quite annoyed watching their videos, he used to cheat in literally everything and if he didn’t he would cry and beg until he won.

But seriously, no wonder he’s like that- when discos gender reveal video came out there was a section where Brooke told biggy she didn’t want a boy when she had him! Please reply if you don’t agree, but things like that lead to self harm!! Things like that cause self consciousness and honestly, when I started watching them I thought he was a girl. I understand he has 3 female siblings (only counting the ones he can actuallydo vlogs and stuff with) but really?!

Linking to that, I don’t get why Sabre WHO IS 16 NEXT YEAR is sharing a room with her younger siblings! I get they have the sliding cupboards but where’s the privacy? She where’s the same clothes as her 9 year old sister naz, and it seems like none of them have any friends (not to be rude). In their vlogs it states they are homeschooled but are they really? They upload videos every other day, on either their gaming channel, main channel or challenges channel; NOT TO MENTION the NN playtime channel! I think going to school would do them all good!! They’re only interacting with their siblings and parents, and rarely go out of it isn’t for a challenge or go to the shops (from what the viewers see)

I’m always shaking my head when they are doing challenges and they announce the winners gets a chocolate bar (no bigger than the size of a finger!!) It’s sad that they don’t get treats and I’m almost certain that the kids are so rebellious and bratty because of it. They go to the shops to do a challenge, the first thing they do is run to the cupcake or donut shop! Like seriously, what does that say about the parents?! For punishment they have to eat bananas and toast is only offered once a week (if they are angelic children every other day!)

Also watching their last to leave the bed challenge, when Sockie was cooking the burgers, she should AT LEAST know to turn the pan off for a few minutes to run over and open the doors and windows! Brooke and Justin should be able to count on the kids to be able to do really logically simple things like that if they are going to home alone cooking! If they went to school, Sockie would be in year 7 so she would most likely be doing food tech (cooking) and she could actually learn!!! I feel like recently I have stopped liking them as much for little things like stealing each other’s donuts and stuff they’ve paid for with their challenge money and Sabre and Sockie beginning to behave like biggy. They’ve both started crying if they haven’t won or have been beaten in A challenge.

Also why do we need mama to show us them eating the prize from the challenges on video?! Is it because she knows people are going to call her out? Because I’m sure there’s at least one person who agrees with me, if she was a little more tender the kids would behave a lot better. Like one chocolate bar seriously. All we see them eating is salad and bananas. NEVER have I seen them eat an ice block on a hot day or a packet of chips when they are filming.....
Agree with everything you said 100%. They're definitely just doing things for views which is making their channel unauthentic, like when Sabre won the iPhone fair and square but because Sockie cried, Justin took it off her. It was so fake.
-I had no idea Brooke told Biggy she wanted him to be a girl. That's really wrong to say to a child, especially when she already had 2 girls.
-They definitely don't have friends. Like you said, they upload everyday meaning they are making videos almost everyday and you never see them with friends or doing school work. They celebrate their birthdays just w/ siblings. Also I have no idea how the Australian school system works but shouldn't Sabre be preparing for exams next year? Jean out of Taira's Family vlogs passed her English GCSE a year early in January, that's how you do homeschool! Oh and also their kids go to heaps of clubs where they make friends, the Norris Nuts are just isolated.
-The food thing is so messed up I can't even talk about it without getting annoyed. Also you know the parents are punishing them for absolutely anything as someone is always eating bananas for breakfast. This probably leads to their crying & breakdowns in challenges etc. too as they probably get in trouble for venting their frustations in natural situations (like in their last video when they wrote they wouldn't tell Brooke what happened as she'd get mad a Sabre when Sabre didn't do anything wrong).
-Biggy didn't even know what a Stove top was in their last video! I was gobsmacked.
-These kids are going to have the shock of their lives when they reach adulthood and realise they have no education, no friends, no social skills, but just a whole load of cash from YouTube.

Reactions: 7
Yes, I am in fact in NSW Australia myself, and I'm almost 16. Sabre would be in year 10, meaning she would be preparing for grade 11, which is getting ready to complete her high school certificate. And yes, as you said home schooling is not supposed to be much different from attending a 'normal' school. And yes, I agree there are various other channels that have kids being homeschooled, and they still have friends and like you said participate in a club or team activity/sport!! I honestly feel sorry that at the moment there isn't really anything Biggy and Naz can do, they're kids. But really, Sockie and Sabre can't stand up to Brooke or Justin and tell them there's something wrong? (Sometimes i have seen sabre try but not really sockie) I feel like their channel is getting lost in the world of favouritism. If someone doesn't get their way, depending on who it is things change. Like in a recent food challenge Naz got out and she started crying so Brooke gave her TWO more chances. In the last to leave the bed, sockie was eliminated because she was trying to get the challenge started because Brooke wasn't there... next minute she is out for not going on her bed in time.

Reactions: 4
Yes, I am in fact in NSW Australia myself, and I'm almost 16. Sabre would be in year 10, meaning she would be preparing for grade 11, which is getting ready to complete her high school certificate. And yes, as you said home schooling is not supposed to be much different from attending a 'normal' school. And yes, I agree there are various other channels that have kids being homeschooled, and they still have friends and like you said participate in a club or team activity/sport!! I honestly feel sorry that at the moment there isn't really anything Biggy and Naz can do, they're kids. But really, Sockie and Sabre can't stand up to Brooke or Justin and tell them there's something wrong? (Sometimes i have seen sabre try but not really sockie) I feel like their channel is getting lost in the world of favouritism. If someone doesn't get their way, depending on who it is things change. Like in a recent food challenge Naz got out and she started crying so Brooke gave her TWO more chances. In the last to leave the bed, sockie was eliminated because she was trying to get the challenge started because Brooke wasn't there... next minute she is out for not going on her bed in time.
It was a much better channel whe they were going surfing or skateboarding, thinking about it I don’t think there’s ever been friends mentioned, I accept that the6 maybe wouldn’t want to film others tha5 come around, but it’s just such a closed thing of just them. When you think about it, what we are living now of not seeing family and friends is what their actual life is all the time

Reactions: 2
It was a much better channel whe they were going surfing or skateboarding, thinking about it I don’t think there’s ever been friends mentioned, I accept that the6 maybe wouldn’t want to film others tha5 come around, but it’s just such a closed thing of just them. When you think about it, what we are living now of not seeing family and friends is what their actual life is all the time
I agree!

Thank you for explaining the school system! I honestly don't think they would be able to tell their parents there's a problem w/out being punished or guilt tripped. I think it was a Christmas eve video where they were all crying because their mum was upset that they were eating the food before saying thank you or something and trying to work out how to make it up to her. No other family would make that into such a big deal, you'd just apologise, say thanks and the mum would accept it and move on. Also, maybe if she wasn't so stingy with food the kids wouldn't act like animals when they get some. 100%, their channel has become dull now and too materialistic so you start to notice issues about their family. I'm not convinced they surf or skate much at all now like they used to either, which is a shame to lose those hobbies for the sake of YouTube.

JMO, they are in for a rude awakening when their channel eventually goes the way of KittiesMama, All4TubeKids, Shaytards, ect. and their ‘legends’ outgrow them and lose interest because YouTube is basically all they know.

It is a lot harder now to make money on YT anyway and (I really mean no offence when I say this but it is the truth) I wouldn’t exactly call them ‘talented’. They might be great at editing videos and coming up with creative ideas but the brief bit of fame Sabre got on Ellen passed a while ago and I agree that they are no longer interesting, mainly I feel a little sad and worried when I do occasionally watch them. Also, their autotuned music videos are extremely cringey and something I see them looking back at as adults and being really embarrassed at putting those on the internet.

Thank you for explaining the school system! I honestly don't think they would be able to tell their parents there's a problem w/out being punished or guilt tripped. I think it was a Christmas eve video where they were all crying because their mum was upset that they were eating the food before saying thank you or something and trying to work out how to make it up to her. No other family would make that into such a big deal, you'd just apologise, say thanks and the mum would accept it and move on. Also, maybe if she wasn't so stingy with food the kids wouldn't act like animals when they get some. 100%, their channel has become dull now and too materialistic so you start to notice issues about their family. I'm not convinced they surf or skate much at all now like they used to either, which is a shame to lose those hobbies for the sake of YouTube.
Haha no problem, it was not the best explanation though!
I totally agree their channel is dying. YES! The Christmas eve video! I remember watching that and honestly feeling so bad for the kids!

JMO, they are in for a rude awakening when their channel eventually goes the way of KittiesMama, All4TubeKids, Shaytards, ect. and their ‘legends’ outgrow them and lose interest because YouTube is basically all they know.

It is a lot harder now to make money on YT anyway and (I really mean no offence when I say this but it is the truth) I wouldn’t exactly call them ‘talented’. They might be great at editing videos and coming up with creative ideas but the brief bit of fame Sabre got on Ellen passed a while ago and I agree that they are no longer interesting, mainly I feel a little sad and worried when I do occasionally watch them. Also, their autotuned music videos are extremely cringey and something I see them looking back at as adults and being really embarrassed at putting those on the internet.
I totally agree, especially about their music videos! The only one of them who is close to being able to sing is Biggy. Talking is not singing. Cringey lip syncing while dancing is not singing. I hate to say this but they aren't all that talented anymore. They are no different to a normal kid. Especially in their recent videos, mama was checking the subscribers and they had lost heaps- no sh**! They are losing subscribers because their content is just getting worse and more unfair within each upload.

Last edited:
Haha no problem, it was not the best explanation though!
I totally agree their channel is dying. YES! The Christmas eve video! I remember watching that and honestly feeling so bad for the kids!

I totally agree, especially about their music videos! The only one of them who is close to being able to sing is Biggy. Talking is not singing. Cringey lip syncing while dancing is not singing. I hate to say this but they aren't all that talented anymore. They are no different to a normal kid. Especially in their recent videos, mama was checking the subscribers and they had lost heaps- no sh**! They are losing subscribers because their content is just getting worse and more unfair within each upload.
I haven't seen the one w/ them checking the subscribers but I agree that their content has no talent to it anymore. It's sad they've given up on their sports just for YouTube. Seems very money hungry which is ironic as if they kept the channel content they had at the start they probably wouldn't be losing as many subscribers.

Ok what does every reckon?
Most and least likely to....
1. Rebel
Most- Naz
Least- Sockie
2. Share their story in 10 years time
Most- Naz
Least- Sockie
3. Get an ED ( the way Brooke restricts them is bound to lead to some problems)
Most- Sockie ( I think she’s really health conscious and reliant on brook already)
Least- Biggy
4. Quit YouTube
Most- Naz
Least- Biggy
I agree with all of them and I have one to add;

Most Likely To Run Away From Home (due to the parents harsh ways not Justin but Brooke)
Most: Naz
Least:Sabre or Sockie

I think that if Justin was the only one parenting them they would have a better life. He is the only one who works hard for the family and treats the children well. I know that Brooke has to look after the babies and all but when she looks after the Norris Nuts she uses them just for views especially Biggy when he cries. I know they say that they want to look real for youtube but putting a video of crying kids for money is not realistic.

Last edited:
Also, I feel like they have had very little focus on Charm. Like they had 5 videos of her birth, and then she almost like disappeared. They showed the kids holding her, but that’s all. I feel like... well idk. It just seems wrong. I know she is just a baby and can’t do much, but at least show us her a little more.

Also, I feel like they have had very little focus on Charm. Like they had 5 videos of her birth, and then she almost like disappeared. They showed the kids holding her, but that’s all. I feel like... well idk. It just seems wrong. I know she is just a baby and can’t do much, but at least show us her a little more.
I feel that too - there was a lot more build up and excitement for Disco before he was born and after he was always shown in their videos - and often still is. But once Brooke was successfully pregnant with Charm there was less excitement shown and after she was born there wasn't much of a fuss either? She's hardly shown too and Brooke even forgot her name that one time?

I swear when brooke was pregnant with disco there was loads of hype about it, lots of updates etc. But with charm there's been barely anything! She's rarely seen in the vlogs and as far as I know we weren't even told her middle name! Also naz barely gets to do anything. she's always doubted in the challenges and it's kinda sad.

• Heart
In the online shopping challenge video Biggy said he wasn't wearing any pajamas. Does that mean he sleeps in the nude or underwear with his 16 years old sister across from him?!? That seems so weird.

In the online shopping challenge video Biggy said he wasn't wearing any pajamas. Does that mean he sleeps in the nude or underwear with his 16 years old sister across from him?!? That seems so weird.
Sockie has also stated in videos that she sleeps nude! Nothing wrong with that but as you said a bit odd when sharing a room with so many siblings and now that they're teenagers...

Reactions: 7
just saying sabre is actually 15 not 16

I mean I do think they should have some privacy. maybe they could have rooms right next to each other? Also looking at other comments they supposedly sleep nude but that might not be the case sometimes, you do see them in their pyjamas quite a lot. However sockie may hit puberty soon and sabre is taking growth hormones so soon I think they might want privacy. It was ok when they were younger but now there's 2 teenagers it's kind of weird...

And I do agree that brooke is kind of depriving the kids of sugar. Like 1 banana for breakfast isn't even that filling. it's a bit weird how they get super excited if they get like 1 chocolate bar. however you do see them getting lots of donuts, cupcakes and sometimes even mcdonalds in the vlogs. I think they need a better balance between sugary foods and non-sugary foods.

Last edited:
just saying sabre is actually 15 not 16

I mean I do think they should have some privacy. maybe they could have rooms right next to each other? Also looking at other comments they supposedly sleep nude but that might not be the case sometimes, you do see them in their pyjamas quite a lot. However sockie may hit puberty soon and sabre is taking growth hormones so soon I think they might want privacy. It was ok when they were younger but now there's 2 teenagers it's kind of weird...
Obviously when they sleep nude they're not going to show it on video and would put pyjamas on to film their 'waking up'/morning segments... but they definitely need more privacy as they're teenagers/going through puberty - even just building a few wall/half walls where the wardrobes are would make a big difference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.