Norris Nuts #6 Uncared for pet, viewers who are upset, a family you'll never forget

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting that they pretend to have control over their kids diets. Their kids have very little control over food themselves. I know we only see a portion of their lives (thankfully) but they are often at Maccas and they were caught with a stash of lollies. Some of the foods they make are high carb/calories for eg. the slice that Sabre made, the pasta etc. I've never seen a bunch of kids get so excited over snacks from a petrol station.

I am furious that their kids all got sick and their priority was shopping for a care pack for Naz which included 4 craft kits that she obviously didn't even need. If I were Brooke, I would've gone to the doctors, chemist and home. I sure as hell wouldn't be at Big W without a mask and potentially spreading influenza around. They are never allowed to relax and just be. They were home from Fiji and become pretty unwell and their priority was to go to Sydney to see the house. They could've done with a couple of days at home in bed.

Reactions: 3
You've got to be a special kind of messed up for your 3/4 year old to be ill in bed and waking her up to a camera shoved in her face. What a sweet moment for Charm to look back on and know that her mum was less focused on her being sick and more interested in exploiting her for content. Also, we all saw the contrast of the video change to make Charms rash look more intense, we're not the stupid ones here.

Reactions: 4
Brooke and Justin are child exploiters and they are two of the worst ones. Poor kids have always just been money makers to them and their channel gets so many views they’re one of the most popular family channels so they’re not going to stop exploiting their kids when they’re making all this money. I’ve seen so many other family channels aspire to be as rich and popular as the Norris nuts it’s disgusting that parents can be so selfish and greedy exploiting their kids. The Norris Nuts kids have all been affected mentally in different ways from all this exploitation but they don’t realise it yet cause they think their life is normal when it’s not cause their parents are very wrong for using them to make money. It doesn’t matter that the kids like editing and being on camera there’ll never be any reason or excuse good enough to condone child exploitation. No idea how any parent would even think to vlog their sick child shoving a camera in their face and they all know how to be all dramatic for the videos thinking up a script or storyline to follow it’s all so fake and poor kids being raised like this in a bubble it’s not real life and mentally will cause them so many issues.

Reactions: 5
Why were they all out and about when they were all just sick and two of them seriously sick to end up in hospital?

Why were they all out and about when they were all just sick and two of them seriously sick to end up in hospital?
Exactly.

The bit where she said she had to go and check on the “babies” as they hadn’t woken seemed incredibly bad parenting. She just went out knowing they were very poorly and didn’t look to see if they were alive even? She doesn’t seem to have a clue.

I haven't watched the norris nuts in years but it popped up again recently, they seriously filmed naz seriously ill in hospital?!!
Casually talking about her oxygen levels dropping
Who in their right mind thinks that's normal or appropriate?

I gather there is constant issues with this family but this is messed up.

Not sure if it's cus I'm British but this family is so weird. The screaming at 18 years old 🙄

Both Brooke and Justin are super weird but I think Justin is slightly less weird than Brooke. Brooke definitely has trauma and issues from allegedly losing her dad so young and I'm positive she's never gotten professional help to deal with it. Maybe that's part of why she wanted to have a big family? To replace the void of losing her dad so young? Sad. But it doesn't excuse the child exploitation.

Reactions: 1
It was so wired and controlling of Brooke to show 2 of the kids that they were getting invited to the eras with out all ready telling the other 2 that they were not going, poor Naz thought the invite included her as she had to sit there and watch them open the box. Didn't think that they would let them go by themselves but at lest they were given that bit of independence.

And with Naz not going it means that sabar can be think for herself and not copy everything that her little sister dose