Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i've not seen their vids in MONTHS.. WTF. He looks AWFULLY thin??? Have they said anything?

View attachment 878905
In one of the recent Cooking vlogs Sabre makes low-cal cupcakes for Justin. At the beginning, she mentions how he's "gone from overweight to a full on gym junkie" but she thinks he's "ripped" for a 40 year old. I wouldn't agree with that. In my opinion he was "ripped" (more muscle mass) when he was competing in the Olympics in his 20s. Now, he looks like he's been doing too much cardio and not enough weight bearing exercise. At the end of the video Justin said he he's been "very into calorie counting".

Olympic photos for comparison:

Reactions: 5
In one of the recent Cooking vlogs Sabre makes low-cal cupcakes for Justin. At the beginning, she mentions how he's "gone from overweight to a full on gym junkie" but she thinks he's "ripped" for a 40 year old. I wouldn't agree with that. In my opinion he was "ripped" (more muscle mass) when he was competing in the Olympics in his 20s. Now, he looks like he's been doing too much cardio and not enough weight bearing exercise. At the end of the video Justin said he he's been "very into calorie counting".

tbh i think justin is ripped now,
the reason he doesn't look as muscle to you because he has never showed , means he is always wearing a simple baggy shirt, and shorts,
and i think he has a swimmer body, which is quite opposite of what a gym junkie means
thats my conclusion.

Reactions: 6
i personally would never give MY toy to any of my siblings. i’m 16, and have some very special stuffed animals that have been with me since i was born. they mean so much to me, and are apart of me. i was only saying this because it seems the babies get everything of the older kids. disco literally blew at nazs candles. cmon how is that fair
Same here! I'm 19 and I bought the stuffed animal I've had since 1½-ish with me to uni. As a child I took her everywhere and now as an adult she is with me wherever I'm living (a.k.a. I take her home when I go).
These kids share so much and Bunny was one of the things that was Naz's and only hers and now she doesn't even have that! It's sad
Yeah, Brooke wrote about it on IG
I just don't believe this on face value!

Reactions: 2

But calorie counting can be really dangerous and I dont think it´s a good idea to talk about it with your daughters that all are clearly underweight already... This family is borderling obsessed with weight and health.

Reactions: 10
What is it about Dhar Mann they like so much? Or do they just know those videos get loads of views and engagement and are trying to copy it instead of just filming their reactions.

Maybe Naz outgrew it and gave it to her. Out of everyone I think Naz is the most selfless in the family.
in my opinion I think Naz is the most mature in the family as well I felt really bad when Disco blew out her birthday candles and she looked really sad and red like she was about to cry.
Sockie is a sweet kid as well

I’m quite proud of Sockie in how much she seems to have grown up in the last couple of months or so. And how she seems to be caring for the dog 90% of the time, she’s doing really well with Winky. I’m really happy for her.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think biggy is struggling to go through puberty like sabre? I am watching their 2019 secret santa video and he still seems the same as the present just a little more immature lol

Does anyone think biggy is struggling to go through puberty like sabre? I am watching their 2019 secret santa video and he still seems the same as the present just a little more immature lol
I think he's just really slow like Sockie is. Hopefully he will catch up in the next year or two.

Reactions: 7
I think he's just really slow like Sockie is. Hopefully he will catch up in the next year or two.
they have never said that biggy has or may have a problem with growing up or with puberty. lots of boys his age look like him.
i think his voice hasnt started changing either . we will have to wait before we think there could be a problem.he may be a little slow,but
probably not as slow as sockie. he is immature for his age.
there were 2 birthday cakes.we saw on the NN cooking channel that sockie made a cake and dicsco blew out the candels and naz was not happy with it.
on the birthday vlog brooke buys a cake and naz blew out the candels.
are they both from the same day?they are not wearing the same clothes.
did they insert a new cake in the vlog because of the negative reactions?

Last edited:
Did I understand that correctly? They want to get another dog just for protection. Like I respect that they feel unsafe and if they want to do something about it, they should, but the chances of anything happening are low and if so, what happens to the dog after it? When someone breaks in, it'll probably just be that one time, but the dog needs a family forever. I don't see the point of it, especially since one puppy died and they were against pets a few months ago.

Reactions: 7
Did I understand that correctly? They want to get another dog just for protection. Like I respect that they feel unsafe and if they want to do something about it, they should, but the chances of anything happening are low and if so, what happens to the dog after it? When someone breaks in, it'll probably just be that one time, but the dog needs a family forever. I don't see the point of it, especially since one puppy died and they were against pets a few months ago.
I can't really see Justin agreeing to this. Justin does not like dogs. He tolerates Winky because he's small, he doesn't have to clean up after him and the kids want him because he's cute and cuddly. Protection dogs are working dogs; there to do a job on command. That training is included in the price of the dog which makes it very expensive at $50,000 and up. It won't be a puppy or cuddly, it'll be large adult dog, usually a German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois or Rottweiler. Brooke previously said her favorite dog is the Doberman Pinscher, but those are usually only good for patrolling outside property.

Sockie was right, there can be a lot of burdens owning one. They're good dogs, but very intense and high maintenance. They need a lot of space and have to be exercised daily for a couple of hours to decrease their high energy otherwise they get depressed and bored and angry.

They need a main, alpha person to take their commands from. Sometimes they'll challenge that person's authority if they're not trained or bred well. They will follow you around all day and be under foot, which can be good and bad. They can be a little nippy. They also require a special, expensive diet and produce large feces that SOMEONE will have to pick up. Liability issues could arise if the dog accidentally attacks a meter reader, contractor working on site, or an overzealous Legend who doesn't realize they're trespassing.

They've had one break-in in the past and their car was set on fire in another incident, so maybe they've been getting more threats and feel they might need a guard dog now? Otherwise I think it's a bad idea and they may be able to get by with just a regular big show dog that barks loudly.

They should just get a large security system. They have so many different houses all next to one another with gates etc in between. What are they going to do, keep the guard dog in their tiny yard most of the time so it can ‘protect them’? It’s theoretically not much use to them in the grassed yard as that is behind a fence etc.

Should just get a good security system that is monitored by a private company or something. It’s not like they can’t afford something like that.

Reactions: 12
a dog like that could endanger winky.
They're trained to get along with other pets (they pretty much ignore them) but you never know what could happen. I'd be worried about Disco or Charm getting accidentally bitten.

Reactions: 4
They should just get a large security system. They have so many different houses all next to one another with gates etc in between. What are they going to do, keep the guard dog in their tiny yard most of the time so it can ‘protect them’? It’s theoretically not much use to them in the grassed yard as that is behind a fence etc.

Should just get a good security system that is monitored by a private company or something. It’s not like they can’t afford something like that.
This. I can understand not feeling safe because they were not careful about concealing where they live and have had some incidents but getting another dog isn't practical. Why not just get a security alarm? Seems like that wouldn't get views though.

This. I can understand not feeling safe because they were not careful about concealing where they live and have had some incidents but getting another dog isn't practical. Why not just get a security alarm? Seems like that wouldn't get views though.
so true. Can’t exactly make 5 vlogs of a company coming to install cameras 😂

• Heart
I haven't watched any of their videos for such a long time.
First off, is their dog called Winky? 😂 😬
Justin has one of those faces where when you lose weight, you end up looking gaunt and slimmer than you are, his body doesn't look underweight though.
How in the hell are Sabre & Biggy, almost 17 & 13, still sleeping opposite each other? that is so wrong IMO.

Pleading that Justin says no. Have a feeling the dog is gonna be chained up in the back all day and never gets to do any 'protecting'. And they'll probably get rid of it when it eventually bites one of the kids.

Is there really nowhere in Australia to get trained guard dogs? Seems really impractical to spend $50k and take a whole trip to the UK for a dog.

Pleading that Justin says no. Have a feeling the dog is gonna be chained up in the back all day and never gets to do any 'protecting'. And they'll probably get rid of it when it eventually bites one of the kids.

Is there really nowhere in Australia to get trained guard dogs? Seems really impractical to spend $50k and take a whole trip to the UK for a dog.
i don’t want to sound mean but prey that Justin says no. I know that Winky is having a good life with them and Sockie is lovely with him but I’m still scared for the babies and Winky. What if Demi accidentally thinks that the babies are intruders or Winky then she will attack them. I know I’m going to sound extreme but I really don’t want to see videos such as « we had to put Demi to sleep » or «Winky was badly attacked and… »

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.