Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay i haven’t been active on here for a while. what’s the age teenagers can start driving with no instructor or passenger? i’d like to know when sabre will finally be able to have some freedom.

Reactions: 1
okay i haven’t been active on here for a while. what’s the age teenagers can start driving with no instructor or passenger? i’d like to know when sabre will finally be able to have some freedom.
in new zealand, the minimum is when you’ve had your learners for 6 months and have passed your restricted test. average is a year after you get your learners though. sabre is approaching a year with her learners, so hopefully soon

Reactions: 2
I think it's 17 in most states including NSW.

Tell me they don't have their own recording studio now 🙄

Reactions: 4
so sabre got a boyfriend?
Just In case You haven't watched yesterday's vlog
it looked like it
i seriously doubt its a boyfriend. probably just a friend who’s a boy but another way for the rest of the family to invade her private life and be hypocritical 👍

Reactions: 5
i have already written about this recently.
sockie and naz continue to be become closer to each other.
i will write another post about sabres friend/boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
she needs to have 150 hours of supervised driving in her log book, most teens get their full license around 17

Reactions: 3
recently i wrote that there were signs that sabre might be vlogging less on their main channel and on their other channels to have more time for herself,for friends and perhaps dating.by then she had not participated in 2 recent main channel vlogs.
in the last vlog she did participate-but left the challenge early to go to a" friends house" !
justin walked her there-it seems that brooke still doesnt like sabre to leave the house alone.
on the way they told us that this friend was approved by justin and very strongly implied that this was more than a friend.brooke also said some things
that imply that the friend is a boy and perhaps more than a just a friend.
if they are not trying to mislead us it does seem that sabre is at least dating/meeting a boy and that he may be her boyfriend.
we do know she is on her way to a real(!!) friend/boy/boyfriend.
and again she prefered to do things that are important for her instead of vlogging with her siblings. she is becoming more independent.

Reactions: 7
What do we think of biggys hair? I like the short at the back but think the top needs to be a bit shorter and styled better

Reactions: 3
recently i wrote that there were signs that sabre might be vlogging less on their main channel and on their other channels to have more time for herself,for friends and perhaps dating.by then she had not participated in 2 recent main channel vlogs.
in the last vlog she did participate-but left the challenge early to go to a" friends house" !
justin walked her there-it seems that brooke still doesnt like sabre to leave the house alone.
on the way they told us that this friend was approved by justin and very strongly implied that this was more than a friend.brooke also said some things
that imply that the friend is a boy and perhaps more than a just a friend.
if they are not trying to mislead us it does seem that sabre is at least dating/meeting a boy and that he may be her boyfriend.
we do know she is on her way to a real(!!) friend/boy/boyfriend.
and again she prefered to do things that are important for her instead of vlogging with her siblings. she is becoming more independent.
It's good if she's allowed to see a boy. It's part of growing up But it sounds he was heavily vetted by Brooke and Justin before she was allowed to see him. Still, good to hear she's doing normal teenager things rather than wasting all her time doing YouTube.

Reactions: 10
So they are outrightly stealing other designs for norrisnnuts "fashion"
Maybe you're on to something...but also maybe not (no offense) because a lot of the time, popular, trendy, or just plain fashion brands copy each other because its a popular style.

In the pictures below, one sweater was the original design (being much more expensive and I think designer) and the other being so much cheaper, stealing the pattern and making something new.

Attachments

i almost always avoid watching their reaction vlogs-they are awful.
but i saw a recent reaction vlog because brooke participated-our mom reacts to kids in charge for 24 hour......
during the vlog we discover that biggy has been banned from roblox for 90 days and the end isnt in sight ! i heard biggy recently beg to get his games back and saying it isnt fair-but i didnt realize how severe the his punishment is.brooke was very proud of herself-she said she is never consistent as a mom ,but in this case she is.
in the before last vlog on their main channel biggy left the music room early because he couldnt receive the prize-which is probably money for roblox.so he was still under punishment.
what could justify such a severe punishment? he hasnt been allowed to play games for over 3 months. he doesnt seem to have any friends and he rarely leaves the house.
we sometimes forget how strict brooke is. and the kids including biggy seem to see it as natural and
normal.
(he is allowed to play only for their gaming channel)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i almost always avoid watching their reaction vlogs-they are awful.
but i saw a recent reaction vlog because brooke participated-our mom reacts to kids in charge for 24 hour......
during the vlog we discover that biggy has been banned from roblox for 90 days and the end isnt in sight ! i heard biggy recently beg to get his games back and saying it isnt fair-but i didnt realize how severe the his punishment is.brooke was very proud of herself-she said she is never consistent as a mom ,but in this case she is.
in the before last vlog on their main channel biggy left the music room early because he couldnt receive the prize-which is probably money for roblox.so he was still under punishment.
what could justify such a severe punishment? he hasnt been allowed to play games for over 3 months. he doesnt seem to have any friends and he rarely leaves the house.
we sometimes forget how strict brooke is. and the kids including biggy seem to see it as natural and
normal.
(he is allowed to play only for their gaming channel)
I dont think anything bad happend, Brooke once threw Sockie's book in the trash because she was playing on their ipad in secret.

Reactions: 2
Idk if anyone noticed but in their most recent video Sockie says that her and Sabre are going back to Sydney soon for doctors appointments to check they’re growing. And biggy says ‘so is Naz’.

• Heart
  • Wow
My gosh, i am an adult and I dont care much for family vlog channels but once in a while these videos pop up and I watched the video where Sockie made this cake for Naz and the whole family including the ******* parents let the little one blow out Naz’s candles. She literally whimpered “but thats my cake”

I swear my heart hurt for that kid. How are these people so far off from parenting decently. I saw a few comments on how they never say no to the kid called Disco. Gosh, why pop out more children if you cant parent them at all? Teach them manners and discipline ? I am so enraged. The look on Naz’s face is haunting me. Horrible parents, horrible siblings.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nazzy should have blown her own Birthday candles out instead of her parents letting Disco spit all over her cake.

Reactions: 8
My gosh, i am an adult and I dont care much for family vlog channels but once in a while these videos pop up and I watched the video where Sockie made this cake for Naz and the whole family including the ******* parents let the little one blow out Naz’s candles. She literally whimpered “but thats my cake”

I swear my heart hurt for that kid. How are these people so far off from parenting decently. I saw a few comments on how they never say no to the kid called Disco. Gosh, why pop out more children if you cant parent them at all? Teach them manners and discipline ? I am so enraged. The look on Naz’s face is haunting me. Horrible parents, horrible siblings.
It's always the littlest kids in a family of 6+ kids that end up being so spoiled. I do feel bad for Naz. Disco is 3 now, he's old enough to be taught that when it's not his birthday he's not the one that gets to blow out the candles. That is infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.