Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naz is looking a lot older these days
Has anyone else noticed they put padding in their sports bras and tops?
I wonder if it is removable. Idk I just find that a little odd as I know the kids are of puberty age (9+) but they have some very young followers who will be buying the merch.

also, I did not realise how ill Justin looks omg. The difference in his face in these pics! I see what people mean. As annoying as I find these parents, I hope he is ok.

in this clip he says “I make a lot of mistakes, I get way too angry and fight with my family, always making the wrong decisions and I’m not proud of myself”… bit of a weird thing to say on camera to a load of kids.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if it is removable. Idk I just find that a little odd as I know the kids are of puberty age (9+) but they have some very young followers who will be buying the merch.

also, I did not realise how ill Justin looks omg. The difference in his face in these pics! I see what people mean. As annoying as I find these parents, I hope he is ok.

in this clip he says “I make a lot of mistakes, I get way too angry and fight with my family, always making the wrong decisions and I’m not proud of myself”… bit of a weird thing to say on camera to a load of kids.
1. Maybe that’s why Naz is looking a lot older and more mature
2. I wonder if he experienced and repression (if that’s the right word for it ) towards his own self image. His cheekbones also look really huge, and alien like in the second picture. Not to put any hate, but I just noticed that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1. Maybe that’s why Naz is looking a lot older and more mature
2. I wonder if he experienced and repression (if that’s the right word for it ) towards his own self image. His cheekbones also look really huge, and alien like in the second picture. Not to put any hate, but I just noticed that.
tbh there is a possibility,
but why all the comments have turned turned into horning him "how good of a dad he is" is like very unexpected of how the tables have turned.

Reactions: 3
He could be depressed and feels trapped in the choices he made (having so many kids, selling his swim school to be a fulltime youtube dad, his marriage etc). Not to make any assumptions though. He does look gaunt. It is interesting how the legends pestered for so long but now they pivoted to spamming the comments with meaningless messages about how great he is. Funny how you never see any comments complaining about Brooke, how underdeveloped the kids are, how weird the family is...probably because they delete them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hadn't realised how different Justin looked until I watched an older video. He looks so different I really hope he's alright. Maybe leaving the swim school behind, having two young kids plus the stress of having four older kids, one of which has a health condition, and the constant back and forth when it comes to the house move is proving quite stressful for him. He often talks to "the legends" and says things such as how he sometimes gets angry and isn't very patient with his kids and maybe talking to the camera is a good outlet for him but it's hard to know whether or not him or anyone in the norris family has a good support system around them. As well as this it was mentioned in the under water photo challenge and has been mentioned in previous videos that Brooke can be quite ill sometimes, I think she could be iron deficient from the sound of things and she has had skin cancers removed in the past. Obviously this is just based off assumption and speculation but I would feel stressed in Justin's position, and even though his and Brooke's parenting can often be very questionable I wouldn't wish anything bad on them and hope they're all alright.

Attachments

He’s lost a lot of weight really fast. He started loosing weight after he killed that puppy. The vlog where they spoke about the puppy dying he looked a healthy weight he’s gone really down hill since then.
F5BD7054-534E-4907-9DA5-D9CE559FD8B4.jpeg

Reactions: 7
He’s lost a lot of weight really fast. He started loosing weight after he killed that puppy. The vlog where they spoke about the puppy dying he looked a healthy weight he’s gone really down hill since then.
View attachment 864230
He probably feels guilty about it. Because they hadn't thought to get it a pen, he accidentally crushed it somehow. He hadn't wanted a dog in the first place and didn't seem to be very included in the decision making just went with it.
The body was still warm when Brooke ordered Winky. He hadn't had much time to process.

• Heart
I hadn't realised how different Justin looked until I watched an older video. He looks so different I really hope he's alright. Maybe leaving the swim school behind, having two young kids plus the stress of having four older kids, one of which has a health condition, and the constant back and forth when it comes to the house move is proving quite stressful for him. He often talks to "the legends" and says things such as how he sometimes gets angry and isn't very patient with his kids and maybe talking to the camera is a good outlet for him but it's hard to know whether or not him or anyone in the norris family has a good support system around them. As well as this it was mentioned in the under water photo challenge and has been mentioned in previous videos that Brooke can be quite ill sometimes, I think she could be iron deficient from the sound of things and she has had skin cancers removed in the past. Obviously this is just based off assumption and speculation but I would feel stressed in Justin's position, and even though his and Brooke's parenting can often be very questionable I wouldn't wish anything bad on them and hope they're all alright.
iron deficiency is usually quite easy to remedy with an iron infusion. I had really low iron during pregnancy and felt a million times better after having an iron fusion in hospital. Only took a few hours.

Yes he is almost unrecognisable! People in the comments have been saying he looks younger! 😳
I beg to differ! I don't think he looks 'healthy' at all, although I hope he is still within a healthy weight range. It looks like he well and truly got on the fitness binge with Sabre and started seeing results and then didn't know when to push the halt or slow down button. As long as he's healthy, I think the weight loss is obviously great. I think as we age, unfortunately we lose it in the face first and it can give the appearance of looking gaunt or sickly when it's nothing but fat falling off the face.
A little bit of botox will fix that! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My daughter normally watches on her iPad but it’s smashed so she’s watching on the main tv again. I cannot believe the difference in Justin. He looks poorly. Hope he’s ok.

Reactions: 6
justin said in a recent vlog that he promised himself a haircut if he loses enough weight.
he asked the legends to help him choose the haircut.
so it seems that his weight loss was simply the result of his decision to lose weight.
maybe he did get a bit carried away.
but he doesnt seem to have a health problem.

Justin's walking the babies in the pram a lot and seems much more active. Maybe he's just losing it naturally.

Reactions: 1
Justin's walking the babies in the pram a lot and seems much more active. Maybe he's just losing it naturally.
he could be, however it’s the speed that he’s lost the weight. 6 weeks ago, he must have been 20kg+ heavier

Are the Norris Nuts closer with Brooke or Justin ?
To me it seems like the four older ones are closer to Brooke and Disco and Charm are a lot closer to Justin. To be honest I have barely seen Brooke and Charm together since she was born.

I cannot believe how different he looks here wow.
How long ago was that clip taken? If it was from before they had babies and he wasn’t walking so much, it could make that theory more supported (not proved)

Also, on their moms Instagram she posted a picture for Naz’s birthday, they look genuinely like a happy, normal, silly, connected mom dad and daughter.

Attachments

How long ago was that clip taken? If it was from before they had babies and he wasn’t walking so much, it could make that theory more supported (not proved)

Also, on their moms Instagram she posted a picture for Naz’s birthday, they look genuinely like a happy, normal, silly, connected mom dad and daughter.
I’m not too sure as it was just on TikTok but it looks like it’s a rather old clip based off how young the kids look.

awww that’s actually a really sweet pic, it’s nice to see them from a more ‘normal’ perspective.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.