Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They killed a puppy??? I haven't watched in ages. Wtf....
They brought a puppy from a puppy farm, flew it over and it was dead within the week. Apparently the dad stepped on it or it got squished when they were moving furniture. That was only a couple of weeks ago and they already have another puppy... from the same puppy farm!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
They brought a puppy from a puppy farm, flew it over and it was dead within the week. Apparently the dad stepped on it or it got squished when they were moving furniture. That was only a couple of weeks ago and they already have another puppy... from the same puppy farm!!
omg what. that’s worse than i thought… wtf… are they being investigated for animal cruelty? Idk the laws over there.

Reactions: 15
no
omg what. that’s worse than i thought… wtf… are they being investigated for animal cruelty? Idk the laws over there.
we tried reporting the but we cant unless we have 'physical evidence'. video doesnt count 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
My first thread title!!! Also - have you noticed they’ve more or less stopped milking ‘Winky’ now that they’ve done their thousands of puppy vids, watch him be neglected like the guinea pigs. Stop buying animals for views!

Reactions: 8
My first thread title!!! Also - have you noticed they’ve more or less stopped milking ‘Winky’ now that they’ve done their thousands of puppy vids, watch him be neglected like the guinea pigs. Stop buying animals for views!
I don't watch them anymore but reckoned they'd forget about the dog once it stopped pulling in views..I wonder if once it gets big enough they'll shove it outside just like they did the guinea pigs and not think twice.

I do expect their content is going way downhill during lockdown - expect even more of those dumb tiktok challenges and reactions.

RE the merch discussion on the end of the last thread - I don't think they will stop anytime soon, not as long as it's a source of income, they even have the little ones wear their merch, it's ridiculous, not all of it looks half bad but with they're constantly shilling it, it was when they rolled out their merch that their videos became practically unwatchable. It just looks silly when all the kids are wearing it in practically every video and Sabre, Sockie and Biggy are all at an age where they should be developing more of their own style.

Reactions: 13
if they are not just clickbaiting us.
it seems that sockie is communicating with a boy-probably online. it seems that the parents are considering to allow her to meet him and perhaps to date him.
i dont believe they would allow sockie to do this without allowing sabre to as well.
so sabre has probably meet or will soon meet a boy(s) and perhaps will date him.
in a recent vlog when they received Buuba she seems to be anticipating (and excited about) such a meeting.
i am very surprised about this new development.
we know how controlling brooke is and how strict she is about boys and dating.the girls would have to wait until they are 18 to meet boys and date.
and brooke was very strict about even communicating with boys online.
it would be less surprising ( but surprising) if it was sabre. sabre isnt that far from 18, but sockie is 14.5 !
if sabre and sockie will begin to meet boys-as friends or boyfriends- they will probably meet with their friends and gradually begin to have a more normal social life.
if this is true this will be a huge concession by brooke!!
we know about her need for total control of her kids. until now she had complete control of her kids 24 hours a day! the kids are always under
parental supervision .
even if she will be very strict about the girls dating and social life she will have far less control over them.
i cant help wondering if brookes sudden willingness to allow interaction and dating with boys isnt motivated ( at least partly) by her desperate
need for more content and views for their channel(s).
their view have been consistently going down for a long time.
this seems like part of a pattern.
the desperate need for views probably also motivated some other recent surprising themes on their channel-getting naz a g. pig and getting a dog. it used to be unthinkable for them.
i am very happy that the girls are finally being allowed to meet kids( teens ) from outside the family.
but the reason /motivation for this may be problematic.
if brooke really thinks that the girls( especially sockie who is much younger) shouldnt date yet, she shouldnt allow them to date because she
desperately needs content and views.
she is their mother-not just their business manager !!
to put it bluntly -you shouldnt allow your daughters to date because you want more views and want more money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I do expect their content is going way downhill during lockdown - expect even more of those dumb tiktok challenges and reactions.
The only thing I’ve been watching is their social blade and that type of content could be the death of them.

Currently subscribers are down 83%, only +10k in the last month, maybe a lot of unsubscribers after the puppy fiasco. The main thing is that they are not really gaining any new viewers, meaning their content is only attractive to their army and at some point those kids will grow up and lose interest.

Views (only) down 15%. They still have 50 million views a month, and that’s main channel only.
But all the channels are going down. 50% down in subscribers, up to 20% down in views.
I would love a look at the behind the scenes panic of this. Brooke must be fuming, blaming all the "haters".

What will their next desperate move be to try and fix this? They've already bought pets, cars, houses, holidays... The problem is that their short term clickbait measures will not save them for long and they are not exactly known to learn from their mistakes.

It just looks silly when all the kids are wearing it in practically every video and Sabre, Sockie and Biggy are all at an age where they should be developing more of their own style.
But they’re wearing ~fashion~

Truth is they’re just becoming more and more caricatures of themselves, branded in their logo.
People must be staring when all of them are out and about, all wearing the same childish stuff.

Reactions: 10
I wonder what they’re gonna do when YouTube comes to an end in a couple of years. Justin sold the swimming school and it seems like basically all of their income is through YouTube, NN fashion, social media posts etc.
But the NN will grow up and what will they do if Disco and Charm don’t want to film videos? How are they gonna make enough money for their fancy lifestyle and everything?

Reactions: 10
In their recent ‘babies choose our food for 24 hrs’ video, near the beginning when sabre thinks the video is ‘who can gain the most weight in their colour’. What sort of a video idea is that? I still don’t understand why Brooke ever did that gaining weight video in the first place and allowed it to be published… now the kids think that’s a normal thing to do.

Reactions: 14
I wonder what they’re gonna do when YouTube comes to an end in a couple of years. Justin sold the swimming school and it seems like basically all of their income is through YouTube, NN fashion, social media posts etc.
But the NN will grow up and what will they do if Disco and Charm don’t want to film videos? How are they gonna make enough money for their fancy lifestyle and everything?
Can't wait for them to be forced to deal with the real world, no more videos. It happens, the KittiesMama channel used to be really popular like the Norris Nuts pulling in millions of views, neither of the parents worked because of the channel, eventually views just started dropping off as they grew older as did their audience and they ran out of content. They even had two more kids to try to retain a younger audience but that flopped. It will probably be the same with the Norris Nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why do they keep referring to the ‘boyfriend’ situ as “sketchy sus stuff with a boy”. That makes it sound so much more sexual and odd than it is. Like they’re making out one of the girls is sneaking off to meet a guy and hang out at some dodgy park in the bushes. When in reality it’s deffo just one of the girls messaging a boy on Instagram, with their parents monitoring what they send 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the babies choose our food vlog when biggy was in the closet talking about the “sketch boy stuff” to the camera he says sockie can you shout my name or something and then he says oh I got to go legends as if he got interrupted?! So kinda like causing a suspense thing on purpose not sure if it was meant to be edited like that or what, kinda just shows how fake all of it is

Reactions: 5
the g. pigs do seem to be neglected and forgotten.
maybe it isnt surprising-i think naz asked for the g. pig just because she didnt think justin would ever allow her to have a dog.
the puppy is not neglected and not forgotten. brooke really does have much less interest in the puppy -as expected.
but the puppy gets a
lot of attention from biggy,naz and sockie.
sockie is especially attached to him-she sleeps with him,trains him and spends a lot of time with him.
she has put out many tik-toks ,instagram picture and instagram stories about taking care of him and about their relationship.
she also put out a NN cooking clip about making a special cake for him.

Reactions: 5
Why do they keep referring to the ‘boyfriend’ situ as “sketchy sus stuff with a boy”. That makes it sound so much more sexual and odd than it is. Like they’re making out one of the girls is sneaking off to meet a guy and hang out at some dodgy park in the bushes. When in reality it’s deffo just one of the girls messaging a boy on Instagram, with their parents monitoring what they send 🤣
Agreed, i also assumed the term "sketchy" was used for sexual stuff. So not sure why Biggy used that word when referring to a sister DM'ng a boy. I mean DM'ing someone doesn't mean "Boyfriend" either so not sure what the fuss is about. Considering the age group of #Legends watching, i found it concerning he kinda implied something of an adult nature.

Mind you it's not the first time i've heard him say something really inappropriate. I remember during an uploaded DELETED SCENE (it got heated) Real Life Among Us he said something to Sabre that was partially edited out whilst she was doing a challenge sucking on a straw. This kinda brings up again the importance of his older siblings having their own bedrooms. He and his sisters are going through changes and should not be sharing anymore.

Reactions: 7
This is for sure the oddest dynamic in a family I've ever seen.
Only stumbled over the thread and checked them out. I mean their views are through the roof, but I dont get why 😂 .
The lost guinea pig video... I mean..really? Fake crying, squeezing out a tear and rather than putting the camera down and grabbing the guinea pig, they double check that everyone is filming. No one knows if the leaves are poisoneous, but lets just keep luring him with it so he can eat them.
I'm so confused.

Reactions: 4
Agreed, i also assumed the term "sketchy" was used for sexual stuff. So not sure why Biggy used that word when referring to a sister DM'ng a boy. I mean DM'ing someone doesn't mean "Boyfriend" either so not sure what the fuss is about. Considering the age group of #Legends watching, i found it concerning he kinda implied something of an adult nature.

Mind you it's not the first time i've heard him say something really inappropriate. I remember during an uploaded DELETED SCENE (it got heated) Real Life Among Us he said something to Sabre that was partially edited out whilst she was doing a challenge sucking on a straw. This kinda brings up again the importance of his older siblings having their own bedrooms. He and his sisters are going through changes and should not be sharing anymore.
it would have been fine if he was like 16 or something, the fact that a 12 year old says stuff like this we can just imagine , how dirty there humour is in real life for kids,
mind you he and naz has constantly sweared throughout the videos
But Does they got this from brooke??

Reactions: 2
Title of the latest video ‘someone broke into our guinea pig house’ (they’re gone).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.