Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread name suggestion- Murdered their dog and all they care about is money, they're over dramatic and have an unfit mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread name suggestion: controlling parents, failing school, act very childish but think they’re cool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Babies choose our food for 24hrs” a video that was 50% talking about Norris Nuts fashion, 30% about one of the girls having a boyfriend (Most likely DM’ing someone that just happens to be male) And a massive 20% about the babies choosing food for 24 hours (which really is 6hrs at best).

This merch peddling is getting ridiculous, it seems to be the majority of their content these days. Enough already! And why is the boyfriend thing even a discussion with regards to showing them in videos? That’s a little weird to me……last thing they should do is that, you’ll just make him instantly famous and he’ll likely start a YouTube channel off the back of it. Then make millions making up stories about one of the daughters or even secretly film conversations or situations that could be highly damaging and highly lucrative for him. They should NOT bring outsiders into the fold, I cannot forsee it being a happy ending for the daughters or family as a whole. Humans are leeches, they worked hard for those 5mill+ subscribers do not make them have access to that audience. Keep their identity secret is my advice.

Reactions: 7
“Babies choose our food for 24hrs” a video that was 50% talking about Norris Nuts fashion, 30% about one of the girls having a boyfriend (Most likely DM’ing someone that just happens to be male) And a massive 20% about the babies choosing food for 24 hours (which really is 6hrs at best).

This merch peddling is getting ridiculous, it seems to be the majority of their content these days. Enough already! And why is the boyfriend thing even a discussion with regards to showing them in videos? That’s a little weird to me……last thing they should do is that, you’ll just make him instantly famous and he’ll likely start a YouTube channel off the back of it. Then make millions making up stories about one of the daughters or even secretly film conversations or situations that could be highly damaging and highly lucrative for him. They should NOT bring outsiders into the fold, I cannot forsee it being a happy ending for the daughters or family as a whole. Humans are leeches, they worked hard for those 5mill+ subscribers do not make them have access to that audience. Keep their identity secret is my advice.
sabre bought her first ever bikini , hope they doesnt sell it as merch (that would be wierd)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.