Norris Nuts #3 Struggling to stay relevant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm, but how can WE know whether they have eating disorders or not yet? Eating disorders don't just exist for people who are underweight. Also, BMI is bullshit. I've definitely learned this as someone who has anorexia, was considered underweight even when my BMI was "normal", weight goes off of your personal growth chart. Even if these kids have "normal" BMI's, they definitely seem underweight to me, and most likely are

THIS! This is exactly what we meant when we've been saying this will be a negative influence on the kids that watch the NN! So sad! :( My heart aches for Caitlin Davis
This! This is exactly what I was talking about. I used to watch their videos religiousl And the fact I was so much heavier than them (even though I’m over a foot taller than Sabre) got me really insecure and I developed an eating disorder. If it could happen to one person, it can happen to them all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.