Norris Nuts #2 still chasing the views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i live in the uk so it’s different here but do you start learning to drive before 16 and take the test at 16? cause if she’s already doing the test surely she’s been practising for a while cause 3 weeks is a very short amount of time to learn. idk how it works as i’m not australian here we learn at 17 and once we pass the test we’re good to go
We have to take a road safety rules test before you can learn on the road, which is your l plate, at 17 you get your red p plate, and then your green p plate and then an open license

Reactions: 4
so anybody notice that sockie now needs a bra? she said it at the start of the vlog. and sabre made a few statements about her growing up. and they’ve grown out of stuff from their past vlogs. now THIS is what I like to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i live in the uk so it’s different here but do you start learning to drive before 16 and take the test at 16? cause if she’s already doing the test surely she’s been practising for a while cause 3 weeks is a very short amount of time to learn. idk how it works as i’m not australian here we learn at 17 and once we pass the test we’re good to go
i live in new zealand which is basically australia. here, once you turn 16, you go and get your learners license. this is an online test where you answer i think around 50 questions about the road rules, if you pass, you now have your learners where you can learn to drive. someone with a full license must be present in the car with you. after 8-12 months you can then go for your permit, where you can begin to drive on your own. hope this helps!

also i noticed in sabres 16th birthday vlog, they went out for dinner and for burgers. sabre said naz and sockie got the same burger. sabre shower nazzys burger and that looked like beef. sockie constantly goes on about how’s she’s vegetarian, and i’m pretty certain that wasn’t impossible/fake meat

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
We have to take a road safety rules test before you can learn on the road, which is your l plate, at 17 you get your red p plate, and then your green p plate and then an open license
ohhhh i see!! thank you 😊

i live in new zealand which is basically australia. here, once you turn 16, you go and get your learners license. this is an online test where you answer i think around 50 questions about the road rules, if you pass, you now have your learners where you can learn to drive. someone with a full license must be present in the car with you. after 8-12 months you can then go for your permit, where you can begin to drive on your own. hope this helps!
i understand now, thank you😊

Reactions: 4
so anybody notice that sockie now needs a bra? she said it at the start of the vlog. and sabre made a few statements about her growing up. and they’ve grown out of stuff from their past vlogs. now THIS is what I like to see.
Exactly even though it felt out of character for Sock to be excited

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Exactly even though it felt out of character for Sock to be excited
Maybe now she’s seeing Sabre mature more and have fun doing things more age appropriate Sockie’s less scared of growing up. Either that or she’s acting for the camera because of comments she’s seen on here.

Reactions: 9
I loved hearing that!! She seemed so calm and nice in the vlog. Sabre said when they got to the house in QLD and she said like her body had a lot a teenager is having or something like that and that’s good

Reactions: 8
Since we only have 13 posts left as of this one until we need another thread, have we decided on a name yet?
Edit: 12 bc this is post #988 whoops

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.