Normal to have a crush whilst married?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have many of you been happily married but still had a innocent crush on another person? Not a celeb!

I say innocent as there's no way I would ever act upon it, I love my husband

Reactions: 2
Just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't look at the menu 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s totally normal to fancy other people. It’s in our DNA. You just don’t act on it if you want to stay married! X

Reactions: 1
Its normal. Been with my husband 12 years but it doesnt stop any other man being attractive. Dont worry.

Question for everyone, not just the original poster:

Throw it on it’s head....

if you found out your husband really fancied someone else and was thinking about them, would you be hurt?!

ans since were all anonymous.

if you could have a one night stand with someone you fancied, nobody would every find out...
would you do it!?
anyone brave enough to say yes 😂

Reactions: 2
If it was guaranteed that nobody found out then yes definitely 😆

• Haha

if you found out your husband really fancied someone else and was thinking about them, would you be hurt?!

if you could have a one night stand with someone you fancied, nobody would every find out...
would you do it!?
This is what prompted my post as I would skin his ass alive 🤣

And hell yes if no one got hurt from it!

I have a crush on someone and everytime I forget about him I see him somewhere, like today in Tesco and i say something stupid and make a twit of myself 🙈 like I'm happily married why is this happening to me and why cant he just disappear and leave me alone lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm glad you asked that question Ooohthedrama cause ngl I'd be pretty devastated if I found out my partner fancied someone else, whether he acted on it or not!

And no I honestly don't think I would have a one night stand, I'd feel too guilty carrying that around with me and couldn't look my partner in the eye after

Reactions: 4

would you do it!?
If no one would find out then yes haha. Hello Tom Hardy!! Get in my bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how honest everyone is 🤣
We’re anonymous.... no fucks given 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in a happy long term relationship but I totally have a crush on an older guy who is a bit of a wanker (which I think adds to it!)

And if my bf ever told me he fancied someone else I would damn well up my game to remind him why he’s with me! 😜

Reactions: 3