New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen Noom mentioned on a few threads now but have no experience of it beyond Instagram ads. Has anyone had success with it? Is it hard? How does it work in reality?
I’d just like to lose a stone I gained in pregnancy (or rather from breast feeding after and being constantly ravenous) but I love my food and hate being restrictive. I’m usually pretty good, everything in moderation, and can maintain a weight but I quickly leapt up a stone in lockdown then another in pregnancy. I’m approaching 40, is it metabolism? I would like to get back to ‘me’.
Would appreciate hearing others’ experiences please.

My husband lost almost 3 stone since January 2nd by doing Noom. He’s slacked off and added treats, in moderation, since about 6 weeks or so and is maintaining the same weight. He does run a lot. Much more now since he’s lost the weight. He’s much older than you, so his metabolism was probably worse.

Reactions: 1
Did the noom quiz just out of interest. Really dodgy results, boldly stating that an “ideal” weight is 10lbs lower than my goal weight. Which would he clinically underweight. Dangerous company, they need to sort that tit out.

CB7F8BCD-3A8E-4862-8883-EDCD2622D66C.jpeg

My husband lost almost 3 stone since January 2nd by doing Noom. He’s slacked off and added treats, in moderation, since about 6 weeks or so and is maintaining the same weight. He does run a lot. Much more now since he’s lost the weight. He’s much older than you, so his metabolism was probably worse.
Wow that’s a good loss and we’ll done him for maintaining. I must admit I’m not terribly active though, something I need to address.
Did the noom quiz just out of interest. Really dodgy results, boldly stating that an “ideal” weight is 10lbs lower than my goal weight. Which would he clinically underweight. Dangerous company, they need to sort that tit out.

View attachment 678907
Hmm this isn’t good then. I’ll have to have a look at it myself