Nomination bracelet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mums 60th is coming up an she's been hinting at these nomination bracelets, problem is am on my own with finances an they seem to be really expensive, for a bracelet an 3 charms am looking at around £130, has anyone bought these? Where did you get them from and did you get any discount codes for it? So far I have one in my basket on the nomination italy site, I signed up to the newsletter in hopes I'd be sent a code but nothing so far, her bday is the 3rd Dec

There seems to be an up to 50% off on their website at the mo, plus free shipping if you spend over £40.
Which charms did you pick?

There seems to be an up to 50% off on their website at the mo, plus free shipping if you spend over £40.
Which charms did you pick?
Yeah but of course none of the ones I want is included in that, I have a initial charm, mum charm and a birthstone charm

Reactions: 1
That is very generous of you!! I can’t picture myself getting my mother such an expensive gift. Am I a bad child? 😂

That is very generous of you!! I can’t picture myself getting my mother such an expensive gift. Am I a bad child? 😂
Honestly it's only cause its her 60th an to be fair I wouldn't hear the end of it if I didn't go big, usually I just get somthing around the £50 range but for milestones I feel I need to go much more, it's just a struggle this year cause I now have a neice I need to get, out the blue they have decided to get her christened so I need another gift, her bday is Jan so I have her 1st Xmas, christening an 1st bday within 3 weeks, it was my parents Ruby wedding anniversary not so long ago an my dad's 65th just before then, I ended up winning a competition which gave me tickets to Harry Potter studios which am super excited about and quite honestly NEVER thought I'd win but now I need to get travel an a hotel for it lol, honestly the studios is the only thing am actually happy about paying for but still, money is flying out the bank quicker than its coming in 😂😂

Honestly it's only cause its her 60th an to be fair I wouldn't hear the end of it if I didn't go big, usually I just get somthing around the £50 range but for milestones I feel I need to go much more, it's just a struggle this year cause I now have a neice I need to get, out the blue they have decided to get her christened so I need another gift, her bday is Jan so I have her 1st Xmas, christening an 1st bday within 3 weeks, it was my parents Ruby wedding anniversary not so long ago an my dad's 65th just before then, I ended up winning a competition which gave me tickets to Harry Potter studios which am super excited about and quite honestly NEVER thought I'd win but now I need to get travel an a hotel for it lol, honestly the studios is the only thing am actually happy about paying for but still, money is flying out the bank quicker than its coming in 😂😂
I would get an etiquette book out of the library and figure out what I’m on the hook for. This seems like too much!!

P.S. Happy Birthday to yours 💕

Honestly I guess am kindi just used to it so I just go with it now, am definitely not particularly happy about the christening gift being that its more a excuse to dress her up an throw a party as neither of them go to church, if it wasn't for them saying I wouldn't be godmother if I didn't go then I wouldn't be bothering but the SIL would be a witch an never let me take her for a overnight stay or day so being godmother kindi helps with me saying I am her godmother so let me take her a little day out

And thanks, one bday done, his was summer an another to go with her lol

Can you be made godmother over zoom? 😂
I wish 😂 I absolutely hate crowds an sitting in busy places, an sitting in a church in a city the week before Xmas isn't really my idea of fun, I even said to them could I pick a proxy only for her to say no I need to be there 🙄

• Sad
I know I looked at the bracelets when you 1st said it but it seemed like you could maybe just get 1 charm and then add more later? Like an extra 1 for Christmas & so on. Could it work like that?

I know I looked at the bracelets when you 1st said it but it seemed like you could maybe just get 1 charm and then add more later? Like an extra 1 for Christmas & so on. Could it work like that?
I ended up just getting the one, I just couldn't decided between the 3 when I was looking so thought I'd get the 3 but it is quite a bit of money an so far it seems like every site is around the same price an there's 0 deals on for what I wanted or promo codes, I've never tried the site before so I hope it will be OK, am usually nervous about trying new sites

Reactions: 3