Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Catherine Tyldesley made a comment about this yet? She was in Viewpoint with him so thought she would have at least said she stands in solidarity with his victims.
Yes she has

Reactions: 2
these headlines make my blood boil. It’s not the reveal of the next I’m a celeb contestants!!! The silhouettes with the question marks!! bleeping hate the red tops so much make my blood boil. It’s all a game to them.
Red tops are utter trash

Reactions: 1
Camill Coduri the actress in the Noel Clarke video saying about Barrowman was in the Business a film with Danny Dyer. I seem to recall on the ‘Extras dvd Danny Dyer too was exposing himself at an after party type film, dont know if she was at that as well but it seems the thing to do! Not only filmed but put on an extras dvd. ( I suppose would be called high jinks by some) I bet there’s 1000s of actors quaking in their boots about stuff now! (Cue tattlers searching the Business film).

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Camill Coduri the actress in the Noel Clarke video saying about Barrowman was in the Business a film with Danny Dyer. I seem to recall on the ‘Extras dvd Danny Dyer too was exposing himself at an after party type film, dont know if she was at that as well but it seems the thing to do! Not only filmed but put on an extras dvd. ( I suppose would be called high jinks by some) I bet there’s 1000s of actors quaking in their boots about stuff now! (Cue tattlers searching the Business film).
DD is always going on about the fact he’s got one bollock a lot bigger than the other one.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Slightly o/t, but not nearly enough people appear to have witnessed this, or even be aware that it occurred; a situation which requires immediate rectification.

I hope he’s had his massive knacker checked out. It isn’t normal to be so unbalanced, if the size difference is a marked as we’re to believe.

I wonder what’s going to happen with all this now. The newspaper coverage seems to have quietened back down now and court cases take months but has he actually been charged with anything or will he just disappear for a bit and then re start his career hoping no one notices a la Kevin Spacey?

Reactions: 3
It all seems iffy with him. Not been spotted anywhere out and about. Media no longer writing about him.

What's happening?

Reactions: 6
I think I read over the weekend that some more women had come forward?

But no criminal investigation? What will it take?

From BBC yesterday:
Scotland Yard confirmed there is no criminal investigation against Clarke, but said in a statement: "On Wednesday, 21 April, police received a third party report relating to allegations of sexual offences allegedly committed by a male over a period of time.
"A number of other women have since come forward and informed police of other incidents involving the male. All of the incidents are currently being assessed by officers to ascertain if any offences have been committed. There is no criminal investigation at this time."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-57973820

• Angry
Reactions: 2