Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if he did this to the voiceless people, cleaners etc who were made powerless by all the oh so liberal cast smiling indulgently and composing songs about his cock.
This exactly. It's fine for the cast to say 'oh it's so funny' but what about the rest of the people on set? Actors and the powerful minimising this is not going to make the people lower down feel like they can contain. The BBCand the people runningvthecshow have a duty to protect staff from harassment. Just because some luvvies see it as funny doesnt mean they are the only staff that matter, not by a long shot.

Reactions: 14
This exactly. It's fine for the cast to say 'oh it's so funny' but what about the rest of the people on set? Actors and the powerful minimising this is not going to make the people lower down feel like they can contain. The BBCand the people runningvthecshow have a duty to protect staff from harassment. Just because some luvvies see it as funny doesnt mean they are the only staff that matter, not by a long shot.
You can pretty much guarantee that for every person squawking with hysterical laughter at his oh-so-hilarious antics, there were at least another five people desperately trying to pretend it wasn't happening, or plastering a fake grin on their faces to hide the fact they found it disturbing, or even frightening, merely so they aren't accused of "not being able to take a joke". Not exactly conducive to a great working environment.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You can pretty much guarantee that for every person squawking with hysterical laughter at his oh-so-hilarious antics, there were at least another five people desperately trying to pretend it wasn't happening, or plastering a fake grin on their faces to hide the fact they found it disturbing, or even frightening, merely so they aren't accused of "not being able to take a joke". Not exactly conducive to a great working environment.
Noel Clarke for one, he was clearly trying to make a point about it. The fact that he was an arch hypocrite judging by his own alleged behaviour, is besides the point. NC looked annoyed about it. I doubt JB confined his plonker revealing behaviour to women, the men will have been the recipients too, perhaps NC got the tap on the shoulder. And I can’t imagine the intense Chris Eccleston, who takes work very seriously, would have found JB kissing him full throttle will have gone down well either. As long as JB found it amusing, heh? Men are obsessed with their penises, they simply can’t imagine why anybody else wouldn’t be.

I wonder when the Chris Evans (DJ) stories will be dragged out again, properly.

Reactions: 12
You can pretty much guarantee that for every person squawking with hysterical laughter at his oh-so-hilarious antics, there were at least another five people desperately trying to pretend it wasn't happening, or plastering a fake grin on their faces to hide the fact they found it disturbing, or even frightening, merely so they aren't accused of "not being able to take a joke".
This cannot be emphasized enough, nor can the point that the luvvies, being the public face of the industry, are as responsible for normalizing it with their 'oh so HILARIOUS' attitude. Then again, what actors do is ... act. How many felt compelled to put on the Big Happy Smiley Fun Face at cons and such when telling these stories to fans, and doing it convincingly because it's their trade.

Reactions: 8
I would be interested to know why Noel's close friend and business partner Jason Maza shut down all his socials a day before the story about Noel ran.

Reactions: 9
I would be interested to know why Noel's close friend and business partner Jason Maza shut down all his socials a day before the story about Noel ran.
They were definitely still up when the story ran
I'd never heard of him before and did a social media stalk afterwards

Reactions: 3
Maza did Noel’s dirty work of ringing round trying to intimidate people into silence. He’s vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Maza did Noel’s dirty work of ringing round trying to intimidate people into silence. He’s vile.
There is a video doing the rounds of Clarke forcing a crying woman to pee on Maza. They were both complicit in the harrassment and abuse. Ive never heard of him either but yes, he sounds like an utter scumbag and probably on the Noel Clarke gravy train-basking in the light of someone more famous than him, so excusing and participating in his behaviour because it meant he could have a rich and famous mate.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Im a big Doctor Who fan but never liked Barrowman or understood any hype around him. I found Torchwood to be unwatchable. He appeared in the latest series of Doctor Who and looked rough, in my opinion. I didn’t care one bit that his character showed up. It seemed forced, probably by Barrowman himself, and out of place. I agree with another poster that said something just seemed off with him on screen. If you can’t interact with people without making sexual jokes or exposing yourself then there are serious problems there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Never been a fan of him, or barrowman. Both seem to be " entitled" luvvies , and bbc sex pests.

Reactions: 4
I’ve started a John Barrowman thread -

Reactions: 6
Never been a fan of him, or barrowman. Both seem to be " entitled" luvvies , and bbc sex pests.

To be fair to him, and he is an awful human being it has now emerged, Clarke never seemed like either of these things until the scandal broke.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maza kept his SM up for a while after the story broke ... he’s a sly fucker

he was in at least 6productions involving NC... probably used them to his advantage in some capacity - gimmethis part NC or Im grassing on you

To be fair to him, and he is an awful human being it has now emerged, Clarke never seemed like either of these things until the scandal broke.
As an actor I liked him but got the feeling he was probably a bit arrogant and maybe a bit of an hole but I wouldn’t have guessed the extent of it all at all!

Know someone who did some work with him and apparently a very nasty piece of work

Too many stories and consistencies for it to not be true and the usual “sorry not sorry, I have amnesia so that will cover me and not quite a denial” statement

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is a video doing the rounds of Clarke forcing a crying woman to pee on Maza. They were both complicit in the harrassment and abuse. Ive never heard of him either but yes, he sounds like an utter scumbag and probably on the Noel Clarke gravy train-basking in the light of someone more famous than him, so excusing and participating in his behaviour because it meant he could have a rich and famous mate.
Disgusting the pair of them. And with that video now out there, Maza can’t even claim he didn’t know what Clarke was like. He should have stepped in and put a stop to it instead of letting him bully that woman.

Haven’t caught up on the thread yet but wanted to share -

Years and years ago I was sat on the table next to him at lunch and he was absolutely coked off his face. I assume his was some sort of work meeting as he was opposite a bloke on a laptop but NC was visibly not alright, grabbing at his T-shirt, doing those weird face twitchy sniffy things they do, going back / forth to the toilet, slumping in his chair like a weirdo. Like he drew attention to himself to the point our table couldn’t stop watching him - it was one of the most bizarre things to witness.

ETA - wonder if drugs will be his defence strategy?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As an actor I liked him but got the feeling he was probably a bit arrogant and maybe a bit of an hole but I wouldn’t have guessed the extent of it all at all!
I still think the arrogance and twuntness element about his buddy, Ashley Walters

I still think the arrogance and twuntness element about his buddy, Ashley Walters
I’m still holding hope that Ashley is alright. Definitely arrogant but I do like him. Although he does do the same type of shows a lot and I think he does just play himself to an extent.

Reactions: 5