No Verbal Filter (NVF)#3 With Jojo She'll delete, She'll Ban, She's a GoFundMe Scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to myself for coming up with the awesome title! 😂

Welcome to thread 3 for No Verbal Filter run by Jo Solomon.
A proven liar obsessed by money she relies on her supporters to fund her life by subscribing to either her fb page or the new more expensive ko-fi. She has an Amazon wishlist full of items for her child and animals and regularly drops hints for things that she wants.
She has previously run a GoFundMe for her horse and cat raising thousands of pounds, the cat never had the operation she claimed was needed and she refused to refund donations when asked.
Despite earning a good living from her supporters her animals are kept in shoddy conditions, she rarely buys anything for them or her child herself but constantly bleats on about how she's a single mum doing everything on her own.
She lies and manipulates vulnerable people so that they fund her life, no one is allowed to have an opinion that differs to hers, if anything negative is posted she deletes and blocks to keep up a facade that everyone loves her and she allows her crazy crew fans to abuse and bully other followers.
She's abusive and rude and generally a vile person.
This platform is the only place where people can say what they actually think about Jo without being abused or blocked, more people need to know who the real Jo Solomon is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks to myself for coming up with the awesome title! 😂

Welcome to thread 3 for No Verbal Filter run by Jo Solomon.
A proven liar obsessed by money she relies on her supporters to fund her life by subscribing to either her fb page or the new more expensive ko-fi. She has an Amazon wishlist full of items for her child and animals and regularly drops hints for things that she wants.
She has previously run a GoFundMe for her horse and cat raising thousands of pounds, the cat never had the operation she claimed was needed and she refused to refund donations when asked.
Despite earning a good living from her supporters her animals are kept in shoddy conditions, she rarely buys anything for them or her child herself but constantly bleats on about how she's a single mum doing everything on her own.
She lies and manipulates vulnerable people so that they fund her life, no one is allowed to have an opinion that differs to hers, if anything negative is posted she deletes and blocks to keep up a facade that everyone loves her and she allows her crazy crew fans to abuse and bully other followers.
She's abusive and rude and generally a vile person.
This platform is the only place where people can say what they actually think about Jo without being abused or blocked, more people need to know who the real Jo Solomon is.
great new title for the thread, I think you’ve summed up our Jo perfectly,

Reactions: 8
great new title for the thread, I think you’ve summed up our Jo perfectly,
Thanks, there were so many options to choose from but I think it was particularly apt given that a new GoFundMe is most likely being considered as I type.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She started off when her horse got in the feed caravan, we now all know that was a set.up as happened more than once, this isn't a cheeky horse, it's a careless owner !!
So many set up videos but not for entertainment value, but to bring in funds. Animal welfare is bottom of her list or priorities.

Have you ever noticed how many times her horses escape? Any reasonable owner would spend the repairing the fences, not Jo , all jobs are bodged up, make do. Why you may ask?? One -because she is too damned lazy, two - she wants them to escape as it gives material to blog.
Every thing she does is carnage and an accident waiting to happen.

This has become more of a " woe is me", scrounging page. The gullible think she is great, and fund her life style, but once their funds stop coming in, or you say one thing against her, she starts a post where the fake tears fall, and the "mafia" keyboard warriors jump on the post.
She uses her medication as a " look at me, my life is wonderful" then it's a " ohh the world hates me, the trolls hate me, " reality is, people see through your lies!!
Jo, You need to remove the camera from your son's face 24/7, and be the "wonderful mumma" you claim to be. Spend quality time with him. The poor kids spend most of the day doing his own thing , while you spend time chatting shite. He is going to grow up a very confused kid, he will get bullied unless he can interact with other kids. You keep saying how clever he is but reality is, he can't interact hence you say what you think he is saying to make it look like he is saying words. He should be saying sentences by now .
I feel sorry for him, you are locking him into his own little world , because you are too busy, checking on here, removing/ blocking anyone that disagrees with you, or checking your bank balance.
I recall you saying on one live that you earn £1500 + a month after stoppages for " putting your life out there" so unfortunately you have to take the rough with the smooth. You also stated you earmt more than you did working nights for a disabled guy. Not forgetting your maintenance off your ex , plus money from the printing company. Then your benefits that you "claim" you don't get. So given the above, why do you not provide your "supporters"with what they sign up for.. contents, videos about the horses, not the J&L show.
Anyone that has children will tell you, nothing worse than hearing someone else's child having a brat attack more so when the "mumma" does nothing, just continues chatting shite to a camera .. why when your internet is so shite, I don't get. Funny how it's always working long enough for you to delete comments, send personal messages to people that disagrees with you, that become a victim of your evil tongue, then get blocked. Many still paying subscriptions long after you have blocked them.
It's all about the money.
You are narcissistic, and have bipolar. You need to look at the bigger picture and see all your flaws that we see. Stop trying to be like the real influencers on FB, you are not in their league, you are known for all the wrong reasons, you never give anything back to charity. You just take , take take.
Remember last year's Xmas day you did a live ,bragging about all the items you had received, your son will look back at these videos and realise you never bought any of the clothes he wore, toys he owned etc, he should be ashamed seeing how much you scrounge. I .a perent, and proud of all that my children have because if I couldn't afford it, they went without until I could afford it, using the money I work hard for!! Where is your pride and self respect.yiu have set yourself up for a massive fall, because as people see through you, and stop funding your "habit" , you will have nothing. The land and caravan you rent can be taken at any point, but once you have to rent somewhere, to live, and find land for your horses, you will realise that FB will not keep you forever and you won't find some where as cheap and accommodating as you are now. Food for thought Jo ( I know you read this group and know you / nor your minion s can do a thing about it. freedom of speech . Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She started off when her horse got in the feed caravan, we now all know that was a set.up as happened more than once, this isn't a cheeky horse, it's a careless owner !!
So many set up videos but not for entertainment value, but to bring in funds. Animal welfare is bottom of her list or priorities.

Have you ever noticed how many times her horses escape? Any reasonable owner would spend the repairing the fences, not Jo , all jobs are bodged up, make do. Why you may ask?? One -because she is too damned lazy, two - she wants them to escape as it gives material to blog.
Every thing she does is carnage and an accident waiting to happen.

This has become more of a " woe is me", scrounging page. The gullible think she is great, and fund her life style, but once their funds stop coming in, or you say one thing against her, she starts a post where the fake tears fall, and the "mafia" keyboard warriors jump on the post.
She uses her medication as a " look at me, my life is wonderful" then it's a " ohh the world hates me, the trolls hate me, " reality is, people see through your lies!!
Jo, You need to remove the camera from your son's face 24/7, and be the "wonderful mumma" you claim to be. Spend quality time with him. The poor kids spend most of the day doing his own thing , while you spend time chatting shite. He is going to grow up a very confused kid, he will get bullied unless he can interact with other kids. You keep saying how clever he is but reality is, he can't interact hence you say what you think he is saying to make it look like he is saying words. He should be saying sentences by now .
I feel sorry for him, you are locking him into his own little world , because you are too busy, checking on here, removing/ blocking anyone that disagrees with you, or checking your bank balance.
I recall you saying on one live that you earn £1500 + a month after stoppages for " putting your life out there" so unfortunately you have to take the rough with the smooth. You also stated you earmt more than you did working nights for a disabled guy. Not forgetting your maintenance off your ex , plus money from the printing company. Then your benefits that you "claim" you don't get. So given the above, why do you not provide your "supporters"with what they sign up for.. contents, videos about the horses, not the J&L show.
Anyone that has children will tell you, nothing worse than hearing someone else's child having a brat attack more so when the "mumma" does nothing, just continues chatting shite to a camera .. why when your internet is so shite, I don't get. Funny how it's always working long enough for you to delete comments, send personal messages to people that disagrees with you, that become a victim of your evil tongue, then get blocked. Many still paying subscriptions long after you have blocked them.
It's all about the money.
You are narcissistic, and have bipolar. You need to look at the bigger picture and see all your flaws that we see. Stop trying to be like the real influencers on FB, you are not in their league, you are known for all the wrong reasons, you never give anything back to charity. You just take , take take.
Remember last year's Xmas day you did a live ,bragging about all the items you had received, your son will look back at these videos and realise you never bought any of the clothes he wore, toys he owned etc, he should be ashamed seeing how much you scrounge. I .a perent, and proud of all that my children have because if I couldn't afford it, they went without until I could afford it, using the money I work hard for!! Where is your pride and self respect.yiu have set yourself up for a massive fall, because as people see through you, and stop funding your "habit" , you will have nothing. The land and caravan you rent can be taken at any point, but once you have to rent somewhere, to live, and find land for your horses, you will realise that FB will not keep you forever and you won't find some where as cheap and accommodating as you are now. Food for thought Jo ( I know you read this group and know you / nor your minion s can do a thing about it. freedom of speech . Lol
Bloody well said. Literally everything that everyone on here already knows! Also she always goes against vets advice, you know professionals that have trained for years and are actually QUALIFIED. She takes her animals health into her own hands because she thinks she knows best. Constantly breeding cross breed dogs and putting them up for sale at extortionate prices, this years litter she claimed she had homes lined up for them and was breeding dogs for people that couldnt afford 'lockdown prices' but wanted a puppy but still advertised them at £1500 each. That poor puppy that was born with deformities, basically didnt have a roof to his mouth so she syringe fed him for a few days and was basically drowning him. Her goose that got burnt on the fire and ended up having maggots eating away at its face because again she wouldnt take it to a vet will have suffered immensely. Bella her mare or 'wonky donkey' as she fondly called her has bad conformation and was advised by a vet not to breed from her.. shes done exactly that, not bothered if the mare cant cope with the extra weight on her legs, jon boy she was advised to put him to sleep when he was two years old because he has problems with his hips.. she went against that advise and kept him going, had him backed and sent him to her friend to be ridden, out eventing and showjumping.. and hes now been diagnosed with arthritis and degenerative joint disease. The birds are kept in appalling conditions, the stable set up shes got is not adequate for 6 horses. There is junk everywhere the whole place is just a massive vet bill waiting to happen. With the money she has coming in that place could be lovely. Shes recently posted 'look how far ive come my stables were cow sheds with mud floors' im sorry but the place looked better before. Getting all the credit well done jo u work so hard etc.. she didnt actually built those stables herself and im sorry but if id had that place over ten years it would look a thousand times better than she currently has it but shes too lazy to tidy it up and wont spend any money improving it or even have basic safe fencing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bloody well said. Literally everything that everyone on here already knows! Also she always goes against vets advice, you know professionals that have trained for years and are actually QUALIFIED. She takes her animals health into her own hands because she thinks she knows best. Constantly breeding cross breed dogs and putting them up for sale at extortionate prices, this years litter she claimed she had homes lined up for them and was breeding dogs for people that couldnt afford 'lockdown prices' but wanted a puppy but still advertised them at £1500 each. That poor puppy that was born with deformities, basically didnt have a roof to his mouth so she syringe fed him for a few days and was basically drowning him. Her goose that got burnt on the fire and ended up having maggots eating away at its face because again she wouldnt take it to a vet will have suffered immensely. Bella her mare or 'wonky donkey' as she fondly called her has bad conformation and was advised by a vet not to breed from her.. shes done exactly that, not bothered if the mare cant cope with the extra weight on her legs, jon boy she was advised to put him to sleep when he was two years old because he has problems with his hips.. she went against that advise and kept him going, had him backed and sent him to her friend to be ridden, out eventing and showjumping.. and hes now been diagnosed with arthritis and degenerative joint disease. The birds are kept in appalling conditions, the stable set up shes got is not adequate for 6 horses. There is junk everywhere the whole place is just a massive vet bill waiting to happen. With the money she has coming in that place could be lovely. Shes recently posted 'look how far ive come my stables were cow sheds with mud floors' im sorry but the place looked better before. Getting all the credit well done jo u work so hard etc.. she didnt actually built those stables herself and im sorry but if id had that place over ten years it would look a thousand times better than she currently has it but shes too lazy to tidy it up and wont spend any money improving it or even have basic safe fencing!!
And if she is proud of what she has done so far, then she needs to be ashamed at how she has let them go. She let her friend take her horses to her yard, they trashed the stables. Just because you built them, doesnt mean you can destroy them too.

Look at the state of the yard she was renting up the road, she left that in a right mess.apparently the owner now wants to put livestock on there, more like took it back due to the state.

Then there were the stables with an outdoor school, she moved in, half painted the stables, sublet it then witches about the owner, so she took it off Jo.. seems a pattern here, she rents, abuses and loses it, same with how she treats people !!

I don't get how she doesn't want to pay a grand for treatment for JB and then allow Nathan to have him back . Blackmail him Jo, he can't afford to put into a horse that may not come sound. So why doesn't she PTS, put him out of pain as she will never ride him.
And any supporter that thinks it's fine to keep him as a pet, obviously don't understand that Jo will not keep him in. He will be knee high in mud, being chased by the dogs, allowed to go through the barb wire as " he escapes" to bring in more supporter's.. his future looks bleak. I do think every horse should be given a chance, just not in her care !! She allowed him to go out on loan, knowing he was being competed, she even paid the odd fee, then took him back so she could get another "go fund" page set up,

She caused shite and had Hugo returned, yet he was in a loving homes, now he is home without a purpose, standing in shite. All because she couldn't keep her gob shut. Reap what you sow Jo !!

• Heart
  • Wow
So JB is now on joint supplements and turmeric, hmm 🤔 were they not the same things suggested by numerous followers? you know the same followers you rudely branded Facebook vets? And yet here you are following said Facebook vets advice after all! Very much doubt an apology will be forthcoming though eh Jo?
Oh and Jo, this post you shared, I assume it isn't aimed at those of us on here because after all we have LOTS of reasons to hate you!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So JB is now on joint supplements and turmeric, hmm 🤔 were they not the same things suggested by numerous followers? you know the same followers you rudely branded Facebook vets? And yet here you are following said Facebook vets advice after all! Very much doubt an apology will be forthcoming though eh Jo?
Oh and Jo, this post you shared, I assume it isn't aimed at those of us on here because after all we have LOTS of reasons to hate you!
She should apologise to a lot of people that offered there experience when they mentioned hock injections, ( his too far gone for that F off) and then also supplements that she also slated people for giving vets advice bloody good advice too but mmmmm oh hang on it’s hock injections your vet has said is the best thing and your now feeding JB supplements that people advised but you still can’t apologise for biting there heads off, 🙄

Says not to.

And says about pregnant mares and didn't she say she gave it to Bella too.
Yep Bella JB and Jack, "vet" Jo at her finest, clearly didn't bother to actually check if it was safe, if that foal is born alive and healthy it will be a miracle as that's the second time she's given Bella something not meant for pregnant horses

Absolutely spot on, you forgot the absolutely sickening bit where she cut the umbilical cords with a rusty Stanley knife tho, …. I mean she has to interfere and pretend she knows what she’s doing, except she doesn’t, I mean she’s not exactly hygienic let’s face it, the woman is an absolute skanky disgrace 😡😡😡

• Angry
Shouldn't be too long before we know if that dog is pregnant again!! Not seen that much of her have we!

• Angry
Shouldn't be too long before we know if that dog is pregnant again!! Not seen that much of her have we!
Reckon she will say she can't afford to get her spayed in Feb as she insisted she was going to, vet bills for JB will be used as her excuse

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Absolutely spot on, you forgot the absolutely sickening bit where she cut the umbilical cords with a rusty Stanley knife tho, …. I mean she has to interfere and pretend she knows what she’s doing, except she doesn’t, I mean she’s not exactly hygienic let’s face it, the woman is an absolute skanky disgrace 😡😡😡
Yes that too along with pulling them out of the dog, taking over and cleaning them up, shoving them down her top for 'skin to skin' i mean wtf?? Shes got issues seriously. There is literally far too much stuff to try and summarise in one post. How they can all sit back and say she's amazing with her animals is beyond me, its like are we all sat watching the same person here??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thanks, there were so many options to choose from but I think it was particularly apt given that a new GoFundMe is most likely being considered as I type.
She’s sitting there waiting to publish it, fuming that she can’t do it until the while Jon Boy and go fraud me dies down a little bit. She’s hoping if she leaves it a bit there won’t be as much backlash.

Yes that too along with pulling them out of the dog, taking over and cleaning them up, shoving them down her top for 'skin to skin' i mean wtf?? Shes got issues seriously. There is literally far too much stuff to try and summarise in one post. How they can all sit back and say she's amazing with her animals is beyond me, its like are we all sat watching the same person here??
Skin to skin is for mother and baby not some woman that likes to pretend she knows what she is doing. I highly doubt a real vet would advise skin to skin for a human and a dog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You are all amazing people for highlighting her stupidity! Thank you all, so glad I have seen the light!!

• Heart
Skin to skin is for mother and baby not some woman that likes to pretend she knows what she is doing. I highly doubt a real vet would advise skin to skin for a human and a dog.
Well vet jo thinks dogs need skin to skin with humans 😂 literally couldnt wait to piss about with those puppies and interfere. Really wouldnt surprise me if nera ended up pregnant again allthough i suspect she'd try and keep it under wraps after the backlash last time that really didnt get the response she was hoping for.. 4 puppies so much for my house deposit.. 1 of which died so 3 puppies.. maybe don't bank on using your animals to fund your house deposit/5 year plan and maybe people wouldnt dislike u quite as much.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reckon she will say she can't afford to get her spayed in Feb as she insisted she was going to, vet bills for JB will be used as her excuse
If she can't afford a vet, or have dogs neutered, can't afford insurance etc.. should she really have them?? She won't always have people she can sponge off !!

You are all amazing people for highlighting her stupidity! Thank you all, so glad I have seen the light!!
It's not really a case of highlighting her stupidity, it's more a case of backing up all her lies inconsistencies, her lack of basic animal knowledge and providing evidence to back up all that we say. Nothing stated is a lie, hence evidence supplied. Unlike her, whos stories change every day. She really thinks everyone loves her. Truth is, she is a very unliked person and needs knocking off her high horse. Pordan the pun. She is the destroyer of her own destination!

Last edited:
Well that wasn't cringey at all was it all them weirdos on her live commenting, I'd be worried for having my child on a live with people like that she clearly isn't monitoring who becomes a supporter this maybe the end of the line for me just seems like a desperate attempt for money :/ someone said you make me so hard wtaf people asking where she's from jesus I'd be scared for my own safety some strange ones about :/

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.