No Room to Groom Protest - What happend?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of discussions around today's scheduled protest.

So I thought I would open a thread.

So was it cancelled due to safety reasons or was it arranged for another day...

Lots of conflicting stories on Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Loads made excuses last night To why they can’t go piss poor excuses well done to the ones who did go safety concerns come on if it was planed properly did no one think of this before

Obviously nobody googled how to run a protest. Has a little quiz and everything...

I don't think it was ever going to actually happen. All words and no action if you ask me.

Reactions: 10
Maybe if they spent more time on the protest and not bitching about each other and getting involved in drama they may have remembered it was about the girls

Reactions: 8
I saw a lot of people saying Vidcom was super strict this year. Lots of bodyguards and creators not really allowed to interact with fans, where as SITC is a lot more open and you could get selfies with the creators and have an actual conversation with them. Was it always like that?

Not sure if it's allowed to be posted but on Sarah Inghams Facebook page there is a whole post/comments on what I assume is about the protest!

Reactions: 1
That PublicSafety account was probably the Inghams or a friend/someone on the payroll doing it on purpose, as they knew it'd put people off even though it was prob all empty threats.

That PublicSafety account was probably the Inghams or a friend/someone on the payroll doing it on purpose, as they knew it'd put people off even though it was prob all empty threats.
Have you seen what they wrote...it's very sharp. It is a troll but one that trolls for the sake of it as they say anything when poked

People are saying they are gaining evidence from poking what they are actually doing is causing the troll to carry on and some of the retorts back would mean if they thought they could get any court procedures going; criminal or civil it would be thrown out before it started.

This about threats..if the police are aware then there really shouldn't have anything to worry about. The MET police are one of the best police forces in the country so that seems silly to say people were threatened by a trolling twitter account. Any concerns then the police should have been notified.

None of this makes any sense..all a nice get out clause.

Reactions: 5
Have you seen what they wrote...it's very sharp. It is a troll but one that trolls for the sake of it as they say anything when poked

People are saying they are gaining evidence from poking what they are actually doing is causing the troll to carry on and some of the retorts back would mean if they thought they could get any court procedures going; criminal or civil it would be thrown out before it started.

This about threats..if the police are aware then there really shouldn't have anything to worry about. The MET police are one of the best police forces in the country so that seems silly to say people were threatened by a trolling twitter account. Any concerns then the police should have been notified.

None of this makes any sense..all a nice get out clause.
It all sounds likes a similar language to a certain Manchester vlogging family who have excuses for everything. All talk and no action

I find this so embarrassing all they have done is give the inghams and their trolls a confidence boost.

I assume Rachel (unique fam) is just incredibly pissed off that she’s spent a load of money to go to London for no reason, bet the others hadn’t even bought train tickets.

Reactions: 7
As hard a concept as it is for people to grasp, the best thing to do with public safety and all the other trolls would have been to not engage at all. Any interacting gives them oxygen.

Reactions: 1
I find this so embarrassing all they have done is give the inghams and their trolls a confidence boost.

I assume Rachel (unique fam) is just incredibly pissed off that she’s spent a load of money to go to London for no reason, bet the others hadn’t even bought train tickets.
I thought there were mini buses coming down from up north, I swear someone said 2.

Why was no message posted on their Instagram page to say it was cancelled after advertising it for months?

Reactions: 5