Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I don't think it was ever going to actually happen. All words and no action if you ask me.

Reactions: 10

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So.
The protest was arranged.
The people who arranged it got scared, wet their pants, went and hid in a corner and left the general public (who might have turned up to support them) to deal with the “safety concerns” all alone.
Wow.... new low real ingham’s and co.

Grab your baby wipes and nappies and stay in the corner, you’ve embarrassed yourself.

Reactions: 9

Lee

Chatty Member
Maybe if they spent more time on the protest and not bitching about each other and getting involved in drama they may have remembered it was about the girls

Reactions: 8

Tublet83

VIP Member
I find this so embarrassing all they have done is give the inghams and their trolls a confidence boost.

I assume Rachel (unique fam) is just incredibly pissed off that she’s spent a load of money to go to London for no reason, bet the others hadn’t even bought train tickets.

Reactions: 7

Tublet83

VIP Member
I thought there were mini buses coming down from up north, I swear someone said 2.

Why was no message posted on their Instagram page to say it was cancelled after advertising it for months?
Real inghams have said on twitter it was cancelled due to public safety but no one thought to communicate to the general public, they just kept it between themselves. Could have been really irresponsible if something had gone wrong l.

• Wow
M

Member 3675

There were several contributing factors as to why this event didn’t take place. Whilst they may seem trivial when put together they explain the lack of attendance. They are listed here in no particular order of importance
  • For many the budget for this day was used up in ordering takeaways to be delivered to an address in Scotland – this may never have happened
  • Mrs Meldrum had mentioned in the past they would attend. Many women were put off by the possibility of being “hit upon” and having to endure chatting to Mr Meldrum
  • On the subject of The Meldrums some other vloggers were terrified of the prospect of Mrs Meldrum twerking in front of them. This is entirely made up
  • Some vloggers were concerned that another of the “victims champions” – Mrs Greenwood may attend. They were worried that one look at her depressed face and mannerisms would rub off on them and put them on a downer for the rest of the month. This may be made up but seriously she’s one dull depressing piece of work
  • The sausage and egg mcmuffins from McDonalds were past their sell by date and led to food poisoning so the masses waiting there were all given food poisoning – definitely made up
  • They actually did all attend but they were hiding in the boots of their cars waiting to see a queue form. As no one went first they went home
  • It was all a bit of pie in the sky fakeness to start with and no one had any real intention of going it was all yeah of course deffo / see you there crap

• Haha
M

Member 3675

Getting a bit annoyed with everyone claiming they are going to the police or have been to the police.

Stop wasting valuable resources when you all brought this on yourselves.
The nearest so0me of these fucktards have got top the police is asking Alexa to play Every Breath You Take

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I wonder what 'the girls' think about the whole thing. I'm sure they must have been grateful at the start but as the months have gone on and on....

- Do they even want the chavs of YouTube defending them?

If the victims came out now and said please stop using us for personal gain would these 'content creators' stop?

Dougal has over 2 million views and merch so I'm sure he's used some of that money for good.

I also liked how he used the protest poster at the end of the videos to get over the 10 minute mark...

What was the threat?....

You we're in public.... starting to think it's all run by a bunch of teenagers.

Reactions: 5

It's me

Iconic Member
That PublicSafety account was probably the Inghams or a friend/someone on the payroll doing it on purpose, as they knew it'd put people off even though it was prob all empty threats.
Have you seen what they wrote...it's very sharp. It is a troll but one that trolls for the sake of it as they say anything when poked

People are saying they are gaining evidence from poking what they are actually doing is causing the troll to carry on and some of the retorts back would mean if they thought they could get any court procedures going; criminal or civil it would be thrown out before it started.

This about threats..if the police are aware then there really shouldn't have anything to worry about. The MET police are one of the best police forces in the country so that seems silly to say people were threatened by a trolling twitter account. Any concerns then the police should have been notified.

None of this makes any sense..all a nice get out clause.

Impleo

VIP Member
I find this so embarrassing all they have done is give the inghams and their trolls a confidence boost.

I assume Rachel (unique fam) is just incredibly pissed off that she’s spent a load of money to go to London for no reason, bet the others hadn’t even bought train tickets.
I thought there were mini buses coming down from up north, I swear someone said 2.

Why was no message posted on their Instagram page to say it was cancelled after advertising it for months?

It's me

Iconic Member
Am just putting it out there...No way in hell would the police suggest cancelling an event because as like @DirtyLaundry says threats on twitter to safety.

If it is a peaceful protest you don't sign up and tell the person running it anyway. What sort of tin pot protest was it. It's advertised and people turn up if they think it's a worthy cause.

Utter bollocks I think because they didn't know what they were doing. Utter disgraceful and no wonder people are turning on twitter. I dm'ed the people who were targets. Wtf!

Reactions: 4

Tublet83

VIP Member
Exactly you don't advertise a protest and then say they cancelled for public safety by only telling a few. They said the police was aware this is what was important.

Am not being funny, they have seen the stupidity of doxing, name calling etc on Twitter for months from the ifam. Has anything happened to these people? No

I tell you now if I was going I wouldn't have wasted my train ticket, time off work. I would have still gone to London, plenty to do for free.

Just shows no one was going in the first place. No one would have known you were actually at London for a protest when you are wandering around a museum or shopping. So no harm would come to you. However apart from Rachel and someone who goes on Country Joe's lives they were the only ones to attend
Exactly, they seem to change their mind every 5 mins on twitter who is behind the doxxing, it’s embrassing. Any credibility the real inghams group had for me is long gone now after yesterday ?

It's me

Iconic Member
This has made my day...when you are in a hole keep digging
Screenshot_20190217-110219.jpg

Assault is criminal you bloody dickhead.

These people think they are helping the girls utter bullshit!

Tublet83

VIP Member
Have you seen what they wrote...it's very sharp. It is a troll but one that trolls for the sake of it as they say anything when poked

People are saying they are gaining evidence from poking what they are actually doing is causing the troll to carry on and some of the retorts back would mean if they thought they could get any court procedures going; criminal or civil it would be thrown out before it started.

This about threats..if the police are aware then there really shouldn't have anything to worry about. The MET police are one of the best police forces in the country so that seems silly to say people were threatened by a trolling twitter account. Any concerns then the police should have been notified.

None of this makes any sense..all a nice get out clause.
It all sounds likes a similar language to a certain Manchester vlogging family who have excuses for everything. All talk and no action

Reactions: 3

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Lots of discussions around today's scheduled protest.

So I thought I would open a thread.

So was it cancelled due to safety reasons or was it arranged for another day...

Lots of conflicting stories on Twitter.

Last edited:

Lee

Chatty Member
Loads made excuses last night To why they can’t go piss poor excuses well done to the ones who did go safety concerns come on if it was planed properly did no one think of this before

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Obviously nobody googled how to run a protest. Has a little quiz and everything...

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Getting a bit annoyed with everyone claiming they are going to the police or have been to the police.

Stop wasting valuable resources when you all brought this on yourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2