No longer watching "Gurus"; here's what I watch instead 🤓

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember he mentioned once that he had had a business in the UK that went bacnkrupt and I think it was around then he started the channel. There was a girl in his channel once when he was in (I think) Belarus who seemed like she was a gf, I cannot remember if she was unkranian but she was defintiely east european

I really like Nicki Positano, I only discovered her recently, she lives on the amalfi coast with her husband, they both just seem really genuine and the scenery is, of course, stunning
Carlo isn’t her husband they never got married

Reactions: 1
I’ve started watching Bald and Bankrupt - I love his travel vlogs! Amazed he’s been to so many places especially during Covid. Anyone know anything about him?!
It's best not to google him - the illusion will be shattered! I love his vlogs but him as a person definitely not.

It's best not to google him - the illusion will be shattered! I love his vlogs but him as a person definitely not.
what did you find googling him?
Anyone see the video where he and his (then) gf smuggled a kitten back from Cuba?! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, even for a cat obsessive like me it seemed extreme :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Bald and bankrupt,❤
The vodoo child (silly drama but entertainment)
Crime Pays but botany doesn't (ex con who's now into botany)
Some Ordinary Gamers. Not really a gaming channel anymore but looks at deep web(I love mutahar❤)
Paul's Trip Reports (he does flight reviews)
The family seesaw (another haul family but a little diverse for a change)

Im being lazy but thank you to whoever mention the channel with the lady with cerebral Palsy (hannah) and her sister (?) really liked what I saw x

• Heart
I’ve started watching Bald and Bankrupt - I love his travel vlogs! Amazed he’s been to so many places especially during Covid. Anyone know anything about him?!
He's called Ben Rich, reason for his channel name is due to him yeah being bald, his business here in UK went bankrupt is why he named it that

He spent a period of time think was about four years in India and about three months in Moscow (think was during the constitutional crisis in Russia back in '93), he has I think an ex-wife who's Belarusian as well.

He's called Ben Rich, reason for his channel name is due to him yeah being bald, his business here in UK went bankrupt is why he named it that

He spent a period of time think was about four years in India and about three months in Moscow (think was during the constitutional crisis in Russia back in '93), he has I think an ex-wife who's Belarusian as well.
You should really look up some of his attitudes towards women, search on Reddit. There’s even a video where he blames women for being attacked.

skip to 8 minutes

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Now having a decent spec computer (at last), Linus Tech Tips and Jayz2Cents (they're both pretty funny at times to be honest).
342972256_618172179889481_3765746336967395432_n.jpg

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 using easyJet livery think the A320 but I can't really remember to be honest.