Nipple piercing with big boobs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, bit of a random one but just after advice/opinions. I've always had in the back of my head the idea of getting a nipple piercing. i think they look reall sexy on small boobs, thing is mine are C cups and large C's at that, saggy after having a baby. Should i just shelve the idea of can nipple piercings still work with bigger breasts? Thanks!

I had mine when i was a c cup, after kids and gaining weight my cups gained sizes and the piercing looked awful and i took them out. My husband also had a piercing and again with getting older and a bit bigger it didn't look great, they are nice piercing but dont mix well with ageing.

I think sexiness is a subjective thing really so no-one else is able to say how it will look on one set of boobs over another.

However, nipple piercings are notoriously poor healers so that is to be aware of . Piercings don't look too good while in the process of healing.

I’m a C and have had a nipple piercing for years. I took it out recently after giving birth but it basically killed off any feeling I ever had in my nipple. Loved how it looked though. Go for it. You can always take it out and they heal so quick. It’s not a tattoo. YOLO.

I'm an F, Iv had a kid, my nipples face the floor and im heavily pierced and tattooed. For me it was the easiest piercing to heal & I find them super cute. Everyone's different but I say go for it!

Reactions: 5
I'm an F, Iv had a kid, my nipples face the floor and im heavily pierced and tattooed. For me it was the easiest piercing to heal & I find them super cute. Everyone's different but I say go for it!
This response is epic! Thank you so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m a G cup, it’s a sexy piercing especially with no bra on and you have thin vest on so you can see the shape of the bar lool. Easy healing and I’ve always had the same plain bar. I used to want the angel wings one but apparently they are a nightmare. I only have the one so it’s a bit more sensitive but no regrets!

Reactions: 2