Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted an instagram AD last night saying how much she loved the land rover evoque and how sustainable it is :rolleyes:

She'll love anything shes paid to like

Reactions: 5
She's just bailed on her toxic cheap unnatural products hasn't she?

All she showed is the packaging and said she would do a follow-up, but can't see it. She defended the products in a comment saying they weren't harmful and she uses them.

Now to not even show them in more detail to sell them just shows she's talking tit and doesn't believe or have any convictions in her words. Can't ever see her using products with those ingredients. They're very expensive for the low quality ingredients, just like zoellas stuff.

Reactions: 6
If she cared so much about veganism why would she accept the money to attend the Charlotte Tilbury Christmas products thing and post 8 instagram stories on it. Only some of her stuff is vegan and pretty sure not all of those lipsticks will be vegan.

She should have marked all of her posts as an AD as she's clearly not paying to be there and getting free stuff given to her. But like the land rover adverts it isn't marked.

45347871_309207009931840_6351494581909452624_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
what a lazy gift guide she did. it's and ad with oral b (estee posted an advertised video on the exact same day), she promoted her own business sourced box and everything else is just lazy
I'm sure Oral B test on animals. :unsure:

Reactions: 1

Yel

I'm sure Oral B test on animals. :unsure:
It's proctor and gamble I think, they test on animals in Asia I believe as the rules aren't as strict over there. She's such a fraud. She doesn't care about veganism or Sustainability - just wants to make cash and is happy to sell her fans harmful unnatural products.

Think this thread should be renamed, can't see her ever getting a part 2.

Reactions: 9
she's greenwashing herself to keep the image of the little miss perfect girl next door.
and she's kinda successful with it it seems

niomi.png

Reactions: 2
I can't watch her, she's just too good to be true. She reminds me of a Disney character ??‍♀?‍♀?. Fictional ???

Reactions: 4

Yel

she's greenwashing herself to keep the image of the little miss perfect girl next door.
and she's kinda successful with it it
It's annoying that people can't see beyond her looks and demeanor to see the truth. She's no better than any of the other old school gleam money grabbers.

So many of her fans were keen to say the petroleum toxic niomi smart products weren't her fault as she's such a beautiful person, it was all her management's fault in their eyes.

Reactions: 3
The innocent “startled deer in headlights” acting dumb just didn’t work this time nimbobs. ??

3F989F48-F7C3-4034-90B9-C0761AA3F725.jpeg

Reactions: 6
does anyone know what Niomis parents/grandparents do for a living as they are so wealthy? Is it something like a family business like in Fleurs family or literally old money?

does anyone know what Niomis parents/grandparents do for a living as they are so wealthy? Is it something like a family business like in Fleurs family or literally old money?
Niomi has mentioned in vlogs about her mum and stepdad owning (a few?) restaurants and/or pubs iirc- sorry if that sounds vague. Her grandparents obviously come from money too but I don't know what the deal is there ( I'm assuming old money).

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched the vlog, but now she has a dog? That's going to go well. :rolleyes:

Naomi Smart in an image.

69D58CAF-D4CB-442F-BA83-3DED1BC7294E.jpeg

Slightly unfair to tumbleweeds with more personality than Naomi.

And joe and the advent calendar. It’s sweet don’t get me wrong but,
I don’t fully believe any guy would do this, maybe I know all the wrong guys ?
But if my boyfriend was that thoughtful I’d be wondering who his boyfriend was. No hate... I’d still want them both as my gay best friends ??‍♀
He really seems to notice the little things ?

Reactions: 1
And joe and the advent calendar. It’s sweet don’t get me wrong but,
I don’t fully believe any guy would do this, maybe I know all the wrong guys ?
But if my boyfriend was that thoughtful I’d be wondering who his boyfriend was. No hate... I’d still want them both as my gay best friends ??‍♀
He really seems to notice the little things ?
I actually know a lot of guys in my friends group or family who did something like this. Maybe depends on your upbringing and how you learn to define "masculinity" (and if it even is an important trait at all). No hate, I know you're just joking. :) I just didnt really get this nice = gay reference

Reactions: 7
Just a casual snap between "meetings" :ROFLMAO: only 40 comments from her over 1 million followers. My friends cat gets way more comments.
PSX_20181215_090944.jpg

Still mostly one star reviews for her toxic products, this could be the next zoella calendar with seas of them filling the boots reduced aisle for months to come.
PSX_20181215_091801.jpg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.