Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi Smart #9 Over my break-up a little too soon? No, my life's perfect - it must be the moon!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
First time giving this a go...

Niomi Smart #9: Blame it on the moon, nothing is making Joeeyyy swoon, time to blame it on Mercury Retrograde soon.
or
Niomi Smart #9: Blame it on the moon, nothing is making Joeeyyy swoon, time to search for a new tycoon.

Reactions: 12
Niomi Smart #9 No social distancing, mingling from day to night, self-love is just a guise and Joe won't be hypnotized.

Or

Niomi Smart #9 No social distancing, mingling from day to night, trying to make Joe jealous, but he won't be hypnotized and her self-love is just a guise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
first time posting!
niomi smart #9: i wake up so early that for me 10 am is afternoon, am i craving joey's attention or is it maybe just the moon?

Reactions: 16
Her Instagram story for today.....where is her reusable bottle/s that she always goes on about?

Reactions: 3
93E12891-F650-487F-8F8A-68BBDD9D1287.png

I feel like one more photo of her walking down the street / drinking a beverage and Iโ€™m just about done
1. Flip hair over
2. Put filter on
3. Take a pic of tea/coffee
4. Write some typical Instagram caption about the drink
B.O.R.I.N.G.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 278889
I feel like one more photo of her walking down the street / drinking a beverage and Iโ€™m just about done
1. Flip hair over
2. Put filter on
3. Take a pic of tea/coffee
4. Write some typical Instagram caption about the drink
B.O.R.I.N.G.
we already know that youโ€™re a (feel new) tea person, Niomi ๐Ÿ™„

First time posting.
โ€จ
Niomi Smart #9: I want Joe's attention, that is my utmost intention, will I get his affection or his rejection?
โ€จ
I found this gem, Freddie and Niomi ๐Ÿฅ‚

Niomi and Freddie Woodward
idk why but my first thought when I saw that picture was - I wonder what these two would talk about. Like I canโ€™t imagine them having anything in common.
I havenโ€™t seen any of her vlogs etc so I have no idea about what kind of dynamic they had though

Reactions: 10
I feel like there's a blame it on the boogie pun waiting to happen for a thread title

Sunshine...moonlight...good times...where the duck is Joey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
idk why but my first thought when I saw that picture was - I wonder what these two would talk about. Like I canโ€™t imagine them having anything in common.
I havenโ€™t seen any of her vlogs etc so I have no idea about what kind of dynamic they had though
Freddie seems like a fun guy though, you would not be bored around him :m and Joe seemed much more fun before Niomi checking his Instagram account @Joewoodward13

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I kinda think a gossip girl thread title would be good

Niomi smart #9 hey tattlers, N spotted holding hands with a new man. You know you love me xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 40
her feet made me laugh, I only point it out cause she's such a butt when it comes to "pehfeeeection"

Reactions: 7
I was sitting on a table next to Niomi and her friends in a pub in Sussex recently, it was hard not to try listen to her conversation talking about Joe!

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.