Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think Niomi will still be there in September? By the way, do we know how long she’s staying in Bali?

On another note, he’s just as dumb as her to tell on social media he’s not gonna be in London for a few weeks. Hello empty apartment!

1657977723922.jpeg

So weird he’s been planning to go to Bali knowing his ex is going there too. Looks like he wants to draw her attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you guys think Niomi will still be there in September? By the way, do we know how long she’s staying in Bali?

On another note, he’s just as dumb as her to tell on social media he’s not gonna be in London for a few weeks. Hello empty apartment!

View attachment 1421513

So weird he’s been planning to go to Bali knowing his ex is going there too. Looks like he wants to draw her attention.
There’s something about his feet that put me right off 🤢 not that I was on to him but well you get what I mean 😂 still next to culty forky seems like an absolute dream boat! 🚤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With hindsight DJ did look decidedly sheepish when caught on camera in Niomi’s blogs.
She has hinted at him cheating before. She spoke about it on one of the podcasts where she said the type of relationship they had was the toxic type characterised by lying and cheating (or words to that effect). May have been the Milennial Love podcast.

There was also a comment on IG regarding Joe cheating on her when he was in India on a work trip.

He did move on with Anna very quickly....

Reactions: 3
I can't remember! I think it was a video, maybe a story? I tried to find it but couldn't. I swear she said she went to visit her mum and that's when it all happened, she collapsed into her step dad's arms, etc.

I listened to a podcast called 'what's love got to do with it' while I was cleaning my apartment today, and Niomi said she did go to therapy after the breakup. She did a year of therapy after the breakup, but now she feels like she needs to maintain it.

If that's the case, it's so wild to me that she moved so fast with this relationship with Jamie. What did she learn from therapy? Because she's repeating the exact same pattern.
I remember the part about her collapsing into her step dad's arms. I think that may have been the same video where she said Joe isn't a bad person etc. I just can't remember the part about the shocking text. Maybe she mentioned it in that same video and I just can't recall.

Imagine if she went home for the weekend and received a text from Joe that was meant for Anna. Wow.

View attachment 1421513

She said she was going for a month this time and then meeting up with her family 'on the boat.' She won't be in Bali in September when Forky is there - unless she's planning on going back yet again (quite possible if her and Lordon are still happening.) Forky's also off to Australia in January (I think).

Does he have a flatmate in London? I'm not sure but I think it's been said that he shares that place with a friend? Maybe that was just speculation.

Reactions: 3
Imagine if she went home for the weekend and received a text from Joe that was meant for Anna. Wow.
Yeah. I know we’re just speculating but honestly the thought of that makes my stomach drop. (It didn’t happen to me in the aforementioned relationship but I can so easily imagine it. Tbh I’m actually surprised it didn’t 😂)

If that happened to her, I think it’s hard to overstate the shock and pain and confusion that would cause. I know some people roll their eyes at that but IME you don’t know how horrendous it is to lose someone overnight if you’d been together for years and had all sorts of promises from them. Even more so if you were as seemingly clueless as she was!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah its confusing! But she did say in the podcast that the first couple of months after the breakup she was in denial. When my ex cheated on me and I broke up with him, I actually asked for him back and even suggested an open relationship (I'm SO embarrassed about this!) 🙈 I was such a mess and I just wanted to forget about it all and have my fantasy life back. So yeah, I get why she said she would've married him despite of issues or cheating... many women do it.
I also got cheated on by my ex and it makes you very irrational! He told me after we broke off than he cheated tonsss! I always had a bad feeling but was too scared to break it off before!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Interesting. i think he broke up with her because she tried to make the relationship public and he probably told her before he doesn’t want to be shown on social media anymore and she just doesn’t give a duck about it.

im also still quite sure she totally planned it to show him to the public on Niomis birthday and to show it to us, the forum, as she 100% knew about the forum just because if you google her name, the forum is on top of the results:devilish:
Yeah, it's certainly plausible that he broke it off for that reason. Anna was desperate to show they were a couple on Niomi's birthday weekend. If you consider that he possibly cheated on Niomi with her it's such bad form of her to do that! From her point of view, I imagine she was sick of being 'hidden away' on SM and still treated as 'the other woman' or his 'dirty little secret' when they had been dating for almost a year at that point. Or possibly even longer.

I'm pretty sure she reads here. She should pay us a visit some time, spill the beans.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If there was cheating I definitely think it was something that came out after the breakup, based on the way she spoke of it afterwards. It also depends what is meant by cheating— an affair that he was carrying on while they were together? He met someone and left Niomi to be with that person? Or did he get with someone after the breakup in a way that made Niomi feel as though something had gone on before?

Either way, I also think that proposing and ending the engagement in a matter of months can make anyone feel betrayed or feel lied to or as though the life they had been living was a lie. And I’m not someone who feels Joe would be a bad person to end the engagement if he realized he didn’t want to marry her— but it would make sense for Niomi to feel angry toward him. So all the evidence of Niomi calling him toxic or a liar or whatever… yes she could be alluding to cheating, but also the betrayal of the breakup and feeling as though she never knew him.

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.