Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh that 'unhappily married' comment also just sounds like she's bitter that someone is unhappy in their relationship but they haven't given up, or their partner hasn't given up on them, like Joe did when he was unhappy with her. I expect it rams home to her that someone who leaves an engagement and 4 year relationship has to be very unhappy as when things are that serious it's not something you do lightly. You can absolutely tell she would be thinking 'well I'm so much better than these people, why did my unhappy partner leave me but she is still in her marriage with problems that haven't killed it off.'
Lack of self awareness and lack of maturity is WHY she is asking herself that question.

Reactions: 13
Actually I've always seen her as snide/bitchy. Her persona of little goody two shoes while with Joeeeeey didn't ring true at all with me. Her selfishness always shone through.
Me too. It's not even things she said necessarily, but her facial expressions sometimes have given it away. I have no way of finding this but I remember there's a video where I think they were packing, she was standing on a chair and Joe was passing her things I think, and she pulled this face as if to say 'wow what a bleeping idiot' and I remember thinking ah, trouble in paradise from the couple who never have a cross word? I bet behind closed doors she is extremely passive aggressive, the kind of person you have to tiptoe around lest they bleeping blow out of absolutely nowhere. I'd take having the occasional 'cross words' to clear the air than to live with someone like that

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hate that Niomi is giving such a bad name to us singles. She seems completely unhinged these days. Hell bent of looking wild and carefree when, no matter what Freshers' photos she pulls out, that doesn't seem to be her default. So invested in putting down her so-called friends if they dare criticize her or say something she doesn't agree with.

I wish she really did feel the way she claims to, because it truly is great to feel like being on your own is more than enough. But it's clear that she doesn't.

Reactions: 22
The first present Dimbobs said she ever bought Joe was this photo of Bridgette Bardot because she thought it looked like them lol

View attachment 827250
I couldn't believe my ears at the time because how self absorbed would you have to be to think that this would make a great gift?!!? The more I think about it the more I think she's batshit crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate that Niomi is giving such a bad name to us singles. She seems completely unhinged these days. Hell bent of looking wild and carefree when, no matter what Freshers' photos she pulls out, that doesn't seem to be her default. So invested in putting down her so-called friends if they dare criticize her or say something she doesn't agree with.

I wish she really did feel the way she claims to, because it truly is great to feel like being on your own is more than enough. But it's clear that she doesn't.
Yes, but try voicing that on her posts and you will be called a troll !

Reactions: 8
I can't wait for her 30th birthday meltdown! This is all just too funny at this point.

It makes me laugh how in all her previous videos, she always goes "I think these are... what are these Joe? Vegan chicken nuggets from Patty & Bun?" or "I think this is a raspberry coulie on top of the cake?" as if she didn't overanalyse the menu and ingredients prior. She's always had a stick up her bum!

Even now, she's trying so hard but in different ways. Imagine her doing a full face of make-up and putting on a slutty top on a Saturday night to take 300+ photos emulating your ex-bf's latest love interest? IMAGINE IT! She's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't wait for her 30th birthday meltdown! This is all just too funny at this point.

It makes me laugh how in all her previous videos, she always goes "I think these are... what are these Joe? Vegan chicken nuggets from Patty & Bun?" or "I think this is a raspberry coulie on top of the cake?" as if she didn't overanalyse the menu and ingredients prior. She's always had a stick up her bum!

Even now, she's trying so hard but in different ways. Imagine her doing a full face of make-up and putting on a slutty top on a Saturday night to take 300+ photos emulating your ex-bf's latest love interest? IMAGINE IT! She's so embarrassing.
you mean…like this? The discount version of anna
520F0084-CDD0-4FF1-B724-5470C0150F03.png
2B05F6FF-0D64-4923-9E99-FF61D1C44A2B.jpeg
954A0DF5-0B9C-4562-83D3-8FEF11CD7D89.jpeg
96442D0A-BED4-4436-968E-380E50E1E929.jpeg
CC2E990E-E48D-4BEB-AD84-B9D335E506EF.jpeg

and of course this one, credits to @corncob
25304666-6468-42C9-9642-D1F5AFBEBBEA.jpeg
1620B43F-0C74-452B-8A9C-6FB7FABCE880.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
It's also very possible that the woman who told her that never told Niomi that she was unhappily married, it's just an assumption Niomi made.
Yes, I think this is the case.

It doesn't make sense to me that an unhappily married woman would tell Niomi she was too picky. Rather they would praise her for being picky and not ending up unhappy just like them.

It's all BS anyway, because Niomi said herself that she ignored all the issues with Joe, and was fully prepared to marry him knowing that she would probably end up unhappily married herself.

It's going to be EPIC!

Speaking of birthdays, JoAnna fans, looks like Joe was a no show at Anna's birthday celebrations this past weekend, so I think this confirms what we already knew: JoAnna is dunzo.

Reactions: 31
Anna is a natural beauty, that must have killed Niomi when she found out that Joe was seeing her.

Reactions: 19
She looks so desperate and annoying 🤢 while mostly people are at work at this moment. And she just sit there and planning on drinking 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 827562
Shut👏 the 👏Eff👏up Dumboooo

She is sooo annoying. I see like a double desperation here.
Still from Joe but as well to get attention from forky who clearly don't gives an eff either.
It's funny how she becomes tantrumy when No-one gets her the princess attention 🤣
Yes go drink during the day. Gives us the evidence of your shallow pathetic existence. Tattle will thrive!!😈

Reactions: 10
When is her birthday? I intend on taking the whole night off and watching the shitshow unfold with you guys, popcorn in hand (a snack Niomi would disapprove of - pahhhfect).

I'm debating whether I should refollow her on Instagram just to witness the cringe first-hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Niomi thinks her mom had the same opportunities to be “selfish” when she was busy raising her as a single teen mom?

Reactions: 12
When is her birthday? I intend on taking the whole night off and watching the shitshow unfold with you guys, popcorn in hand (a snack Niomi would disapprove of - pahhhfect).

I'm debating whether I should refollow her on Instagram just to witness the cringe first-hand.
Ah, not 'til May! Stay tuned, haha.

Reactions: 6

May 26th. I am sure she will be in a relationship by then. She will not want to be 30 and single!!

ETA: Just want to say I do not know her birthday by the way - I just Googled it. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the most annoying thing for me is how every single thing she posts has to be something with a caption of, ‘aren’t I soOoOoO crazy and yet down to earth? What will Niomi do next? Let’s talk more about how uniquely Niomi I am and how I’m so lovingly not like other girls’. And yet she has the most basic, typical white blonde Instagram girl life and content ever. She’ll do a full glamour shot and put literally one hair askew, then do a caption like ‘trying to take a picture and of course this is my hair’. She posts herself reading a book like, ‘only I would be reading on a Friday night’. ‘I would forget my lip gloss!’ ‘Only I would wear socks’, ‘Guess this is the best I’m going to look on this wild Saturday’, etc., etc.

It’s this complete self-absorption and belief that everyone finds her so relatable and hilarious, and yet she never actually posts anything remotely interesting or different at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
May 26th. I am sure she will be in a relationship by then. She will not want to be 30 and single!!
Every affluent man in his 30s is looking for a woman who brags about starting drinking before noon on Mondays while pulling a duck face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the most annoying thing for me is how every single thing she posts has to be something with a caption of, ‘aren’t I soOoOoO crazy and yet down to earth? What will Niomi do next? Let’s talk more about how uniquely Niomi I am and how I’m so lovingly not like other girls’. And yet she has the most basic, typical white blonde Instagram girl life and content ever. She’ll do a full glamour shot and put literally one hair askew, then do a caption like ‘trying to take a picture and of course this is my hair’. She posts herself reading a book like, ‘only I would be reading on a Friday night’. ‘I would forget my lip gloss!’ ‘Only I would wear socks’, ‘Guess this is the best I’m going to look on this wild Saturday’, etc., etc.

It’s this complete self-absorption and belief that everyone finds her so relatable and hilarious, and yet she never actually posts anything remotely interesting or different at all.
And as long as the salacious/slobbering comments keep showing up, she'll keep doing it. She really believes they adore her!!😡

• Sad
Reactions: 5

I know, stop trying Nims. Honestly find her so boring and useless, I wouldn't even be friends with her if I knew her in real life

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.