Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have to use a macro lens to photograph that "pad Thai"? You can really see the micro greens and the cashew fragments almost look potato sized it's so close up 😆

Is there a phrase for catfishing food?

This pad Thai is very near
1634158812885.png

This is pad Thai is a normal distance away
vegan-pad-thai-3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Arghhhhhh. What a twit. So entitled, she can't even be bothered to use gifted items and yet sees it as not a problem? Most people can't afford this treatment.

View attachment 809486
Wtf. So many people (including me) save up for quite some time for that or can't afford it at all and she has an audacity to be too lazy to wear them regularly when a) she's rich, 2) got them for free. So fucked up.

Reactions: 23
Maybe if she wasn't always exercising to exhaustion, she'd have the energy to put her Invisalign in at night. She'd never say, "I was too lazy to go running this morning."

Reactions: 22
Wtf. So many people (including me) save up for quite some time for that or can't afford it at all and she has an audacity to be too lazy to wear them regularly when a) she's rich, 2) got them for free. So fucked up.
I was always told that money you gain with ease you spend with ease. In her case she doesn't even have to spend her money, she gets these things for free and doesn't even seem to realize how much they cost and what that cost means to a person with a regular income. No wonder she doesn't appreciate it. She is sitting in a resort that she doesn't pay for, taking a break from a job that she doesn't take seriously.
It's the same story as with her clothes and her constant need of decluttering them. She always boasts about the fact that she clears out her closet so regularly and gives things away constantly and how amazed her family and friends are at the amount of things she gives away. I'm not even going to get into the fact that having that absurd amount of clothing rotating in and out of her closet is BEYOND detrimental to the environment, but her touting cleaning out your closet as "the sustainable choice" is just a joke.
She always looks so smug when she is showing the bags and bags of things she is going to give away or throw away and hammers on the fact how good it feels and how great it is for the planet. She does not even realize the cost of these things, monetarily and in terms of environment and keeps telling people to get rid of things at that rate. It is such a privileged and also twisted message. Well yeah, of course that is easy for her to do. The clothing is given to her by brands not friends or family, so there isn't an emotional component to the gift, and she also didn't buy anything herself. Plus she can be sure that she will just be given at least the same amount of things again in the future. And even if she doesn't she has more than enough money to just buy them again. Notice how she has never gotten rid of the shoe collection she bought herself when she first started YouTube. By her own logic these shoes would be an item she'd have to declutter. She hasn't worn them in years and they are just gathering dust. Yet, since she paid for them, she won't. Newsflash, most of us paid for every single item in our closets. Crazy concept for someone like Niomi to grasp.
Under her circumstances it would be easy for anybody to give up things The more responsible message is to reduce your consumption and to carefully think about the purchases you make in the first place (which many of us do already. Either because of conscious choice or out of the necessity of not having the cashflow to update our complete wardrobe every few months). She has so many clothes, from dresses to workout gear to bikinis, that she seems to wear once and then they disappear. She paints herself as eco-conscious and yet she tries to tell people that they should just get rid of their stuff and get new stuff that she tries to sell in the next video or sponsored post.
I would REALLY love an insight into her monthly spending. Just to see what she actually pays for herself and how many of these things she then claims as expenses for her business. Almost all the trips that we listed earlier were gifted stays in the hotels and I am almost positive that they would pay for food and stuff as well. The rest she can just file as a business expense. Then there is the trip that she went on with her family. Probably didn't spend anything on that one either.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Don’t get me started on her third round of invisalign. 😂 lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i feel really sorry for her. It doesnt look like she has any close friends, so much so that she feels like going to these places (gifted or not). i feel like she has been in a downward spiral ever since marcus left her and she has this small bubble around her that everything she does is holy and paaaaahfect.

Reactions: 7
Even if she does have friends any normal person would struggle to keep up with constant holidays. We don’t all have endless money, free time, and zero responsibilities and dependants, even in Niomi’s privileged circle.

Reactions: 21
I think it's very hard and difficult to be friends with someone like Niomi because of the reaosns you are all mentioning. The way she lives her life makes it hard to relate to her on ANY level. There are not many people who are moping around all, who do nothing except go on sponsored trips, take baths and hide food on the floor or in their cupboards. It's difficult to be around someone this smug and irresponsible, someone who has never hard any difficulties and hardships in life (apart from her failed relationship with DJ, i'll give her that one). Especially when she drops people faster than she can hide peanut butter and popcorn when they don't serve her anymore. She has such an empty, sad life. She's always just busy trying to paint the perfect picture for the outside world, but her inside world is just pure emptiness. I would never ever want to trade places with (someone like) her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The way she lives her life makes it hard to relate to her on ANY level.
This is exactly it I think. The vast majority of people her age cannot live how she does because by almost 30 everyone has responsibilities in some form, whether it’s a busy job where you don’t get a lot of time off, a baby, financial restraints, etc etc. I bet she’s also terrible to go on holiday with because she’s so restrictive about her diet, when I get a rare chance to go away I want to be mildly drunk 80% of the time and eat whatever the hell I want to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree with everyone above.
Plus, we haven't really seen her be a good friend to anybody either, right? It isn't like we see her being there for her friends a lot, at least not more than they are there for her. And that is with her having every opportunity to do amazing things for her friends. She has nothing but time and resources. I think that a lot of times the friendship you want is one that you also have to be able to give. If you want deep and meaningful relationships and have more than superficial friendships you have to be able to give that as well. And yes, granted, we don't see all of her friendships and maybe some of them don't want to be on her socials and therefore she doesn't share them. But even with her public "friendships" like Tanya or Zoe, it doesn't seem like she is good at keeping up with the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen her icebath stories/Instagram

Does she ever just relax? And not clench her entire body? I get she wants to be sexy but I have never seen anyone saunter into and straight out of an ice bath like that. Or sexily rub themselves in ice. Girl needs to chill and have an actual laugh, she looks like she's trying to hold in a tit all the time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
It's a bit difficult for me to get into this too deeply, but what is left of Niomi when you take everything away from her? Who is she as a person? What values and morals does she still have?
A few years ago I lost my health (and I can never get it back), as a result I lost my job, my income, my hobbies, my freedom (and ability to leave the house), a lot of friends and colleagues. That was and still is hard to deal with every single day, there are so many real struggles I have to deal with that a lot of other people my age (30) may never have to deal with, let alone at my age. But! Even behind all of that, there are still a lot of things that make me .. me. In real life, I still care a whole lot about everybody and everything around me, I still love taking care of pets, flowers, plants, and nature in general. I am still an ethical vegan, I still do my best to be as sustainable as possible, I still try to be as friendly as I can to people I meet, I still learn about issues in this world, I still educate myself, I still debate with people, I am still a curious cat.
If you would take Niomi's health and/or beauty away, what would be left of her? I honestly can't think of anything. If you take away her health and money, what is left of her? She has no morals to hold on to, nothing she actually stands for that can lift her up when she feels deflated. We saw and see how she handled her break up and although that is life changing for sure (she saw her whole future with him), it's not something you can not work on to overcome unlike physical disabilities (like, I can not therapy myself healthy/ier).
People like her frustrate me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Of course she needed to show off her lazy flat ass! Why no one said that 🤮🤢 I'm warning you all!!!
ffs niomoi. Get a freaking life out of Instagram!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a bit difficult for me to get into this too deeply, but what is left of Niomi when you take everything away from her? Who is she as a person? What values and morals does she still have?
A few years ago I lost my health (and I can never get it back), as a result I lost my job, my income, my hobbies, my freedom (and ability to leave the house), a lot of friends and colleagues. That was and still is hard to deal with every single day, there are so many real struggles I have to deal with that a lot of other people my age (30) may never have to deal with, let alone at my age. But! Even behind all of that, there are still a lot of things that make me .. me. In real life, I still care a whole lot about everybody and everything around me, I still love taking care of pets, flowers, plants, and nature in general. I am still an ethical vegan, I still do my best to be as sustainable as possible, I still try to be as friendly as I can to people I meet, I still learn about issues in this world, I still educate myself, I still debate with people, I am still a curious cat.
If you would take Niomi's health and/or beauty away, what would be left of her? I honestly can't think of anything. If you take away her health and money, what is left of her? She has no morals to hold on to, nothing she actually stands for that can lift her up when she feels deflated. We saw and see how she handled her break up and although that is life changing for sure (she saw her whole future with him), it's not something you can not work on to overcome unlike physical disabilities (like, I can not therapy myself healthy/ier).
People like her frustrate me.
1) I'm sorry to hear what you've been going through, that sounds like a :poop: sandwich.
2) There is a body of research about resilience, and what makes someone a resilient person (like you clearly are!) and having a strong sense of self where your eggs are not in all one basket, so to speak, is a huge part of it.
3) I think even WITH good health Niomi is lacking in that sense. We see her channel different selves all the time, and none of them seems authentic. I believe she cares deeply about her family, and I believe she loves the idea of luxury, but other than that I can't name a single thing about her that feels like it could form part of a strong core.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah she’s nervous about needing two coffees a day so is going to cut caffeine because she’s addicted. In her words she hates not having control of her body. Nims, there is nothing left to restrict!! Soon she’ll be drinking only water and eating sunbeams.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ah she’s nervous about needing two coffees a day so is going to cut caffeine because she’s addicted. In her words she hates not having control of her body. Nims, there is nothing left to restrict!! Soon she’ll be drinking only water and eating sunbeams.
Ugh. Her language and control issues are SO MUCH more problematic than caffeine addiction. Like 90% of people are addicted to caffeine because it's GREAT and practically harmless, let it go Niomi and unclench your butt cheeks. If this "wellness retreat" was actually about wellness at all they'd be helping her work on her control issues instead of her bloody caffeine addiction.

/typed as I gratefully sip my 2nd mug of liquid hope as preparation for a day working outside in the freezing Canadian autumn.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How effing desperate is she? Like seriously?? Why the hell is she posting this to her Instagram story

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.