Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Flyomi 😂 flying away from her problems it seems!
Her name is just such a goldmine. So many options and the most versatile part of her 🤣🤣🤣
Try-omi
Sigh-omi
Fly-omi
Lie-omi
Buy-omi
Cry-omi
Pie-omi
Spy-omi
Bye-omi
Sly-omi
Guy-omi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It says a lot about her own attitude towards food and the marketing of 'wellness retreats' that she assumed she would be hungry while there. She's really telling on herself and the wellness industry as a whole here. Shouldn't eating well be all about nourishing yourself and feeling full and satisfied after a balanced meal?

1634158812885.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone can take a solo trip, that's the whole point of it. You might have to ask friends or family to take care of pets/ kids etc but yeah not a new fking concept. She's as deep as a shadow.

Also that tiny pretentious pile of pasta pretending to be a Pad Thai.. so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How many people would love to take a solo trip right now... parents who have had to work and home-school throughout the pandemic? A nurse who has been working back to back long shifts? Literally anyone who hasn't had a holiday in ages and has been locked down with their housemates/partner/family for way longer than is healthy and is still recovering mentally?

Oh but Dimbobs needs her fifteenth holiday more than any of them because she enjoys time alone! Not time alone in her 750k house in central London though. Seriously can she be any more out of touch?! It's not an achievement to enjoy time alone on a gifted trip 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
remember when she used to call charlotte (her "bff") Bridget Jones at every opportunity on her social media? Who is the Bridget Jones now lmfao..jk she WISHES she could be the iconic Bridge 🥰
bridget-jones-all-by-myself.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Haven’t seen or heard from Charlotte in a long time. I’m here for this new breakup. Charlotte, where you at?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see the Nicole Kidman comparison but to me it looks moreso like she is trying her best to look like Verity’s twin sister. It’s kind of sweet if you overthink it 😂 What a tribute!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It says a lot about her own attitude towards food and the marketing of 'wellness retreats' that she assumed she would be hungry while there. She's really telling on herself and the wellness industry as a whole here. Shouldn't eating well be all about nourishing yourself and feeling full and satisfied after a balanced meal?

View attachment 809081
That portion looks like it could fit in the palm of my hand

Reactions: 14
I don't like wishing people ill but I hope Dims and the person at the retreat who thought flying her out was a good idea get food poisoning and end up shitting themselves all week. Preferably while in a bath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m going to quote my own post from a few days ago and update Flyomi’s recent travel - and I’ll keep doing this to show her greedy attitude and that her preaching about sustainability is pure bullshit.

June 2021 - Cornwall
July 2021 - Bath
July 2021 - Mallorca
August 2021 - Marbella
August 2021 - Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
September 2021 - Ibiza
September 2021 - Santorini
October 2021 - Cornwall
October 2021 - Alicante
I added a few more of her "getaways" within England and also one stay in a hotel in London. Although not strictly travel I would put it in the category of a staycation.
What we are missing are the times she went to see her family
If you see it as a list like that it just shows how absurd this amount of travel is really.

April 2021 - Suffolk
May 2021 - Somerset
June 2021 - Cornwall
July 2021 - Bath
July 2021 - Mallorca
July 2021 - Cotswolds
August 2021 - Marbella
August 2021 - Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
September 2021 - Ibiza
September 2021 - London Treehouse Hotel
September 2021 - Santorini
October 2021 - Cornwall
October 2021 - Alicante

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Arghhhhhh. What a twit. So entitled, she can't even be bothered to use gifted items and yet sees it as not a problem? Most people can't afford this treatment.

Screenshot_2021-10-14-07-08-19-693_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 809109

LOL!!!

Who the duck does she think she's kidding? Miserable singleton.
Ehm. Solo trip for me not only means I go on my own, but also that I have to arrange everything on my own. Niomi has everything arranged. Doesnt need to worry about single thing. It is more like parents sending her to a summer camp, except its autumn and she is 30.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.