Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

What do you think of Niomi's third public relationship

• Forky is just a fling

Votes: 284 52.1%
  • He's her true love and will propose very soon

Votes: 21 3.9%
  • This will end up in an other break up and we will have a new "self discovery" episode from dimbobs

Votes: 288 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning loves.. Time for a new pawfect thread!
Thank you for the pawfect title @Hannah Banana and for the inspo @ILikeToWatch

So the last thread was almost all about the WE away with her new fling the non official relationship reveal with Forky Bradley whateverhisnameis.. they spent the whole time on insta stories tagging each other.. because that's pawfect love people.

In other news, it seems like Dimbobs had a new personality shift and her sustainability vegan plant based oh better than though diet and lifestyle is over… nothing confirmed yet but we think that she is not plant based anymore and she is accusing her followers that they are psychopaths because they labelled her according to what she eats…. euh ok.

She went on 3 vacations (?) and barely spent any time in her new homebobs. And she had the 1 year anniversary of her smartskin brand.. We still don't understand who buys that tit, I don't think she knows either.

I leave you with this glamor shot from that infamous WE...
1633854341290.png

EDIT: don't forget to vote ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Soooo she’s still plant based “but when I travel or if I’m out I relax it slightly”.

Is this why she’s always travelling and out of the house!?

Bish, you’re not plant based, stop “labelling” your diet.

Honestly, she’s just an idiot. 🤦🏻‍♀️

P.S loving the Mr Bean comparisons but I still also see Jim Broadbent 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soooo she’s still plant based “but when I travel or if I’m out I relax it slightly”.

Is this why she’s always travelling and out of the house!?

Bish, you’re not plant based, stop “labelling” your diet.

Honestly, she’s just an idiot. 🤦🏻‍♀️

P.S loving the Mr Bean comparisons but I still also see Jim Broadbent 🥴
What is that food in the background of this?

Also, her picking the Notting Hill movie, she’s so predictable 😂😂😂 it’s how she wishes her life to be - a simple person like Hugh Grant = Dimbobs and gets with someone of a higher social status than her all while strolling ‘round Portobello Road - pawfect!

She’s clearly hating her new area, I’m loving it. I’d be more annoyed if she bought a cute 1 bed in NH for the same price as she’d be happier then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought it looked really meaty but upon further inspection it looks like really “meaty” tomatoes with lots of boujie things going on.

I’ve inspected dimbob’s food pics for far too long this morning - what a sad sad start to my Sunday 🥴🥲

Also, her picking the Notting Hill movie, she’s so predictable 😂😂😂 it’s how she wishes her life to be - a simple person like Hugh Grant = Dimbobs and gets with someone of a higher social status than her all while strolling ‘round Portobello Road - pawfect!

She’s clearly hating her new area, I’m loving it. I’d be more annoyed if she bought a cute 1 bed in NH for the same price as she’d be happier then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With another flight coming up, I’d like to point out ‘Little Miss Sustainability’ Niomi’s recent flights -

July 2021 - Mallorca
August 2021 - Marbella
August 2021 - Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
September 2021 - Ibiza
September 2021 - Santorini

I’m certain I’ve missed a few. These trips have been back-to-back and interspersed with several breaks to Cornwall and Soho Farmhouse.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
So I was just watching Kim K’s snl monologue and she said she’s an influencer and I instantly thought about Nimbob, the content creator…I think I spend too much time on her threads😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought that food was fake bacon at first but, whatever it is, unappetising 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With another flight coming up, I’d like to point out ‘Little Miss Sustainability’ Niomi’s recent flights -

July 2021 - Mallorca
August 2021 - Marbella
August 2021 - Mediterranean
September 2021 - Ibiza

I’m certain I’ve missed a few. These trips have been back-to-back and interspersed with several breaks to Cornwall and Soho Farmhouse.
Her life is literally one big holiday. How can anyone take this woman seriously?

Reactions: 25

July 2021 - Mallorca
August 2021 - Marbella
August 2021 - Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
September 2021 - Ibiza

It looks like someone does not want to confront reality and wish to live in a constant holiday. Which by the way she does as she is lazy.

I thought that food was fake bacon at first but, whatever it is, unappetising 🤑
Whatever it is, it is for sure blended because she needs to have a texture of baby food 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I want to know why and how brands pick her as an influencer for promotions? She's such a liar and she has nothing special about her. She doesn't seem to sell (much) either. Why do brands keep picking her? She's just moping around, she's overly privileged and seriously has nothing she actually stands for. WHY do brands pick her?
For some infuencers I understand why brands want to work with them, but people like Tanya or Niomi, I honestly have no clue why brands pick her. Do they honestly don't do their research? Does their agency just show them how many followers their influencers have and they are like "yeah, sure" without looking into them? Because surely once they do they must see that Niomi does not have a reason why you would sponsor her?
If anyone knows more about this, please enlighten me? (a serious question)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Her picking Notting Hill as her favourite movie is just the cherry on top of her being the most bland person in the world.
She probably went out walking at 6am with a coffee in hand in Notting Hill in hopes of a meet cute a la Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts. She wants to bump into the love of her life and spill coffee all over him only for him to find her clumsiness irresistible. She of course would the big star in that scenario, comparable to Julia Roberts' character. 🤣
Instead she goes for sushi with a guy who eats it with a fork, probably voted for Brexit and is now whining about fuel shortages. Good one, Dimster!

I want to know why and how brands pick her as an influencer for promotions? She's such a liar and she has nothing special about her. She doesn't seem to sell (much) either. Why do brands keep picking her? She's just moping around, she's overly privileged and seriously has nothing she actually stands for. WHY do brands pick her?
For some infuencers I understand why brands want to work with them, but people like Tanya or Niomi, I honestly have no clue why brands pick her. Do they honestly don't do their research? Does their agency just show them how many followers their influencers have and they are like "yeah, sure" without looking into them? Because surely once they do they must see that Niomi does not have a reason why you would sponsor her?
If anyone knows more about this, please enlighten me? (a serious question)
Maybe some of the people working at these companies and making decisions now are either a tad older and rely on Gleam for their 'talent' or only rely on follower numbers, like you said. The other option could be that they are around Niomi's age and watched their content in the beginning when they were the big stars!?!? It's the only explanation I can come up with. It baffles me as well

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I looked at the wellness clinic she tagged and it’s giving me major ‘Tranquillum’ vibes à la Nine Perfect Strangers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe some of the people working at these companies and making decisions now are either a tad older and rely on Gleam for their 'talent' or only rely on follower numbers, like you said. The other option could be that they are around Niomi's age and watched their content in the beginning when they were the big stars!?!? It's the only explanation I can come up with. It baffles me as well
I suspect the marketing people making the decisions may be a bit ‘older’ (late 30s/early 40s—many of the digital marketing managers I’ve worked with are around this age) and chiefly go on what Gleam sells them (Millions of followers! Previous brand deals with ... [this one builds on itself significantly]! On the cover of shitrag magazine!), doing only the barest minimum of due diligence (or none whatsoever), and not realising how utterly irrelevant (and, in some instances, ‘bad for business’) Tanya Burr, Niomi, and co are. I mean, the brands have social media teams (or outsource to an agency), of course, so they’re not at all clueless about social media, but I’ve worked with a number of top brands (and agencies working for top brands) and social media people are chronically overworked (whether in-house or at an agency). As a consequence, they phone it in so much when it comes to influencer marketing. They’d rather go with the ‘big name’ (relatively speaking) dinosaurs, who have millions of followers, than bother searching for a somewhat ‘smaller’ influencer who has a far more engaged followership. And then, of course, there are brands like Sky who just operate on the law of exposure and reach out to almost all influencers in a certain demographic with a certain number of followers (they spread it out a bit usually, the way Sky did it recently is very desperate).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.