Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims to not be able to cope without "choc" for a couple days. Sure, Jan.

That wellness resort is clearly an ED farm. Imagine running 8 km in the morning, and God knows what classes and whatever else she does, and subsisting off portions of food that wouldn't satisfy an 8 year old kid. How is that wellness?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What if Nims turned around a blamed Charlotte for the whole Joey shitshow?! She did set them up, after all. It is a bit strange that Charlotte hasn't liked or commented on any of her posts since their holiday, didn't go to her housewarming and also posted those elaborate birthday stories for her 'best friend' when all along we were meant to believe that Nims is her BFF forever (well, according to Nims). Hmmm...I guess we'll have to wait for Niomi's next bridesmaid opportunity to see if Charlotte makes the cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How effing desperate is she? Like seriously?? Why the hell is she posting this to her Instagram story
My guess is that she is trying to make Forky desperatelly want her (even if he is not boyfriend material I bet it is great feeling for her that somebody objectivelly atractive as him likes her). And my second guess is that it is working.

But what I can´t guess why she did not do this privately during their weekend away rather than wearing detective clothing (as someone rightly pointed out in previous thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
helloooooooo cuties
I haven't been able to keep up or comment in here I'm so busy these days (busy busy not nimbob busy lol) but just had the pleasure to see that story of hers rubing ice all over her body so I ran her WTF was that

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My guess is Niomi wasn’t too happy about Charlotte’s partner interrupting/joining their cRaZy GiRLs’ trip. Perhaps words were had when they all got back. Their ‘friendship’ had to crack at some point, Niomi discarded all her ‘friends’ while in Dreamy Joeland, and then became very needy when they broke up. I’d have long since written her off. I guess for Charlotte it took a bit longer, what, with all the freebies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She probably finds all these excessive traveling, throwing a housewarming for a bunch of loose acquaintances on her wedding day & the PT charade too cringy.

Reactions: 11
I think Niomi used to be a pretty girl, not so much now, but she has never ever ever had any sex appeal, in my opinion. Granted, I'm not into women so maybe I don't see her appeal. We need a poll for straight men and gay women: is Nims hot?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She probably finds all these excessive traveling, throwing a housewarming for a bunch of loose acquaintances on her wedding day & the PT charade too cringy.
May be charlotte suggested not going that route with forky , dimbobs must have told her previous suggestion turned a disaster so don’t need her opinion - easily got into a word fight!
I mean they should/ would have definitely talked or address about Charlotte pushing joe go Niomi right , they are only humans not to address that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think Niomi used to be a pretty girl, not so much now, but she has never ever ever had any sex appeal, in my opinion. Granted, I'm not into women so maybe I don't see her appeal. We need a poll for straight men and gay women: is Nims hot?
Queer woman here. I’ve never found Niomi to be even remotely sexy. Very cute and pretty circa 2018 - 2020, but never, ever sexy. Like, in a ‘want to be her’, but definitely not ‘be with her’, way.

She has about as much sex appeal as one of those mops she was shilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Another speculation: Niomi got mad that Charlotte is still following DJ on insta and had words with her about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s become sooooo bleeping desperate 😂
“JOEY PLEASE NOTICE ME”
434C3B75-2FE7-4A68-8191-83949EC0FA9A.jpeg
E22BC059-0F8D-408C-81F3-6880001707D7.jpeg

This is exactly it I think. The vast majority of people her age cannot live how she does because by almost 30 everyone has responsibilities in some form, whether it’s a busy job where you don’t get a lot of time off, a baby, financial restraints, etc etc. I bet she’s also terrible to go on holiday with because she’s so restrictive about her diet, when I get a rare chance to go away I want to be mildly drunk 80% of the time and eat whatever the hell I want to be honest.
this spoke to my soul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My guess is Niomi wasn’t too happy about Charlotte’s partner interrupting/joining their cRaZy GiRLs’ trip. Perhaps words were had when they all got back. Their ‘friendship’ had to crack at some point, Niomi discarded all her ‘friends’ while in Dreamy Joeland, and then became very needy when they broke up. I’d have long since written her off. I guess for Charlotte it took a bit longer, what, with all the freebies.
If I invited a friend for a girls weekend and she brought her bf I would be annoyed too!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.