Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her patio floor seems to be the same as the neighbor's terrace. Sorry the images are so large. The second one is from the main house.

Reactions: 8
For 740k, there are plenty of properties around the area. She bought a granny annexe for 740k. If she wants a quirky house, can she not buy a mew house?

Reactions: 11
For 740k, there are plenty of properties around the area. She bought a granny annexe for 740k. If she wants a quirky house, can she not buy a mew house?
She should have moved in next door, that place looks killer.

Reactions: 10
This windowgate is so fascinating! I love looking at floor plans etc.

Also, looking at the plans and Google- that medieval (lol) looking gate it's not her gate- rather it's a gate for the big adjacent house meaning that people who live there literally walk just next to her entrance/living room. I don't really see any other way of access for them. So this plus weird garden window- that much for privacy 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
that medieval (lol) looking gate it's not her gate- rather it's a gate for the big adjacent house meaning that people who live there literally walk just next to her entrance/living room. I don't really see any other way of access for them. So this plus weird garden window- that much for privacy 😅
That's her entrance too, the floor plans says entry is through the living room, so she doesn't even have an entry way or a hall.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So strange… I’m also perplexed by the folding/sliding glass door in the kitchen leading out to the garden. Surely that will be terrible insulation during the winter??

Reactions: 3
I don't know much about London properties other than they're very expensive. And to be fair if her budget doesn't stretch beyond 800k the house is probably not bad considering she can just about get a small 1 bed flat in Notting Hill for the same price.

Reactions: 1
Just looked it up on council tax website and that house is all 1 property with council tax band H, which is £3183 a year :oops: So the building hasn't been split into 2 dwellings just yet?

So I guess we uncovered council tax fraud LOL :p Who wants to call the council to let them know?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.