Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey just a thought that came through my mind but what if Joe had to go back to India alone to fetch all the stuff they left behind?
Did the bring a lot to India though? Without an apartment I doubt they had a to leave anything behind.

Did the bring a lot to India though? Without an apartment I doubt they had a to leave anything behind.
No they had left everything in England, but they left everything they bought and I think she mentioned they had to left overnight so they left their flat in Mumbai just like that, with everything they bought and all, so they’re must still be renting that place..
I’m such a curious person, I really want to know what’s up. I really like Niomi and I think they were a really lovely couple, but what can I do, I’m a hoe for a good drama 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'll miss seeing his handsome face on her videos but a split would be for the best. They want different futures.

Loving this thread!

Gosh I hope we don’t have to wait till after the “smart” skin launch to learn anything! BUT, if there’s no announcement before then and Joe doesn’t like or publicly congratulate her... that would be a definite indicator that they’re done,

Reactions: 2
The look on Joey's face here is priceless :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 14.46.49.png

She'd just been laughing about how he made smoothies very dense with oats so 'they' (Niomi) had limited the oats to 2 tablespoons. She then says she's turning the camera off while they figure out the ingredients. When she turns it back on there's a moment you can really tell he's annoyed. At 1:50 she says 'This is really flustering you!' and he says 'I've just woken up and it's like 'make a smoothie, you're the smoothie guy!''

Then the way she goes on at him as he's making it, as though she knows best, laughing, being patronising - I don't know how he had the patience to put up with it! Although I do now wonder how many rows they had off camera.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Who doesn't enjoy being woken up at 6 am, ushered into the kitchen to be filmed and critiqued making smoothies.

Then a 10k run!

An ideal Saturday by anyones standards.

Did he fake that injury to sneek off for a fry up? Place your bets.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.