Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if he's already having to dumb down for her, the only way is...down. It's more down.

Enjoy Shepherd's Pie at 7 bleeping AM on a Saturday, Dr Dimbobs
I think he will have to wake up with her so they can make it together. As a Pahhhfect couple šŸ’•šŸ’•

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a feeling this Dr.Alex guy is desperate to get her attention, hence the puddle photo and caption

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I have a feeling this Dr.Alex guy is desperate to get her attention, hence the puddle photo and caption
I hope not for his sake. Imagine trying to sleep in on a weekend after a week of nights, to then be dragged up at 8am to make a shepherd's pie and run 10k with only soup for lunch because well, it ain't toast weather, witch.

ABORT ALEX, ABORT!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She always seems to do all this planning and brainstorming and then never carries anything out. The Mumbai apartment situation was just like that one time she stayed at the Limewood Hotel to ā€œtake a breakā€ and she kept going on and on about how great it was for her creativity, and she came back and did nothing differently. The videos were all the same after that, there were no new business ventures, a whole lot of nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She always seems to do all this planning and brainstorming and then never carries anything out. The Mumbai apartment situation was just like that one time she stayed at the Limewood Hotel to ā€œtake a breakā€ and she kept going on and on about how great it was for her creativity, and she came back and did nothing differently. The videos were all the same after that, there were no new business ventures, a whole lot of nothing.
She does duck all doesnā€™t she. Apart from taking photos for Instagram (ads) and half hearted once a month YouTube videos (ads) what does she even do? Thatā€™s not a full time job. No wonder she looks so miserable, she must be bored out of her teeny tiny mind

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 417862

Does she think she is anything to desire? Like, seriously? Not just physically (though whenever I see her bod I still get an undercooked underfed chicken breast vibe, yeeeeschk...) but also from an intellectual (or lack thereof) perspective?
I find it baffling she can workout so much and be blessed with relatively good genes but still be sooooo NOT sexy.

And when she tries to be sexy, I honestly kind of gag a little.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Looks as if she's trying to sell that fake tanning stuff so it's just another undisclosed AD lol.

Reactions: 9
I find it baffling she can workout so much and be blessed with relatively good genes but still be sooooo NOT sexy.

Yep, she's skinny, white, has generally a good bone structure, great hair and yet... She stands like she's riding an invisible donkey. How can she suck the fun and the life out of everything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Remember all this going into paddle being the biggest fun of the day that Niomi did on those walks? I find it quite weird what dr Alex posted recently. Read the description. Is he making fun of her or trying to get her attention? Or just coincidence lol
I think he does just genuinely enjoy stomping in a puddle. It's stupid, but I kinda find it adorable. šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep, she's skinny, white, has generally a good bone structure, great hair and yet... She stands like she's riding an invisible donkey. How can she suck the fun and the life out of everything?
Maybe because she has never had to work for anything in her life, that boring hard tit builds character....

Reactions: 11

Looks like she's trying to wiggle out of a wedgie. Having your legs a mile apart doesn't make you sexier Niomi, you have the personality of a mop handle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been following Dr Alex for a while, he just genuinely loves to stomp in puddles, he does it all the time in his stories haha.

They would be an awful couple. Alex lost his brother to mental heatlh and fights for mental health awareness for the young, and is now the (unpaid) government ambassador. Niomi thinks she was made to help people because a clairvoyant said so, whilst doing nothing but being a walking billboard and selling us fake tan in January Lockdown. She can't volunteer because of the restrictions guys! But she can have a flat party. They are different animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

What kind of caption is "Bath in my bikini. Don't ask." That screams "I wanted an excuse to take scantily clad selfies, so I'm pretending that I'm just organically, authentically wearing a bathing suit right now."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she's gonna slide into Dr Alex's DMs now. She obviously wasn't bothered about him before but his new position will ignite a light bulb in her head that if she dates him she can ride off his success and stand more in the limelight. I reckon she'd want to date someone in the limelight again so that Joe can see. He is so much better than her. Dont go there Alex!!

Reactions: 16
So, who exactly is this dr. Alex? Some kind of celebrity doctor like dr. Mike?
Just looked him up on IG, i think he's good looking for sure, but I have no idea who he is.

That picture of her in her bikini is unfortunate.

Reactions: 4
So, who exactly is this dr. Alex? Some kind of celebrity doctor like dr. Mike?
Just looked him up on IG, i think he's good looking for sure, but I have no idea who he is.

That picture of her in her bikini is unfortunate.
He's an A&E doctor who went on Love Island a few years back. Now he does a bit of TV doctor stuff on Lorraine and is really pushing mental health awareness especially after his brothers recent death by suicide, just become a govt ambassador for mental health. Basically he's a pretty decent bloke trying to do some good and can do way better than Dimbobs.

Reactions: 29
He's an A&E doctor who went on Love Island a few years back. Now he does a bit of TV doctor stuff on Lorraine and is really pushing mental health awareness especially after his brothers recent death by suicide, just become a govt ambassador for mental health. Basically he's a pretty decent bloke trying to do some good and can do way better than Dimbobs.
Thank you! I'm sorry to hear he had to experience that, that's awful. I think it's fantastic he's pushing mental health awareness. He seems to have a pretty large platform, so if he can help others this way I think that's amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.