Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi's so dumb. I had covid during Christmas and it fucked me up big time. I can run max 1,5km now and after that I have to slow down and walk like a snail because I cannot physically walk faster and breathe. Bear in mind I am the youngest in my household, most active and got the worst issues. I don't know what she'd do if she got it since yoga is her life maybe she'd finally got some sense in her head.
I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon.

R.e Niomi, she's the type that if she caught Covid, she'd think a herbal tea and bending herself into weird positions would cure her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
God, she is so ridiculously out of touch! This is like the lockdown version of her being surprised to see people commuting at 7AM. She actually thinks the BS she’s posting is rELaTaBLe. She has no idea what this pandemic/lockdown is like for the average person (much less to say frontline workers).

Pack it in, you ridiculously out-of-touch, boiled, unseasoned piece of tofu 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
ugggggh it kills me when she kisses the air at the end of her instastories. Nimbobs please stop, it's so awkward
Imagining it's joey / dettol daddy before her. Sorry - manifesting.

I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon.

R.e Niomi, she's the type that if she caught Covid, she'd think a herbal tea and bending herself into weird positions would cure her.
So sorry to hear about your covid19, @romansalad i really hope you keep getting stronger everyday. Don't push it too much 🧡 🧡

Niomi appear to believe herself invincible thanks to yoga and plant based eating, that's why her whole family succumbed to the covid19 whilst she remained untouched.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Look at the comments on it! One of the reasons these influencers live in a bubble and think they’re the tit. They love posting such meaningless crap to massage their egos while in reality all she really is, is a girl sitting on her phone 24/7 posting mop ads for a living. People need to stop glorifying them

Reactions: 24
That's such an unflattering angle... her ribs are jutting out like a second set of boobs?!

Can you imagine if you were a photographer, dreaming of doing wildlife shoots or taking meaningful shots of current events... and you end up snapping an influencer throwing their back out in their living room? 😬 She looks SO awkward. And all this for the sole purpose of sticking it up online and writing a cringy caption attempting to give life coach style advice 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh please. Yes, boundaries are important, but it seems to me that if anyone should have established stronger boundaries, it was Joe. God knows how he put up with being at her every beck and call for four years, constant IG photo ops, and getting left behind after injuring himself on a run that he only went on to please her. I can't with this girl, that breakup has left her with such a persecution complex. She should be taking notes on how to respect other peoples' boundaries if anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can she just post a thirst trap and go? Why does she have to add every dumb, unfunny thought that comes to her mind? What is she even on about? How many times can she say the word “boundaries”?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dimbobs as delusional as ever. I think someone has said this before but I'm sure she surrounds herself with yes people. Yes you looking pahhhfect in that picture, that caption is just amazing! If I wrote something like that you can bet my friends would pull me up on it. My boyfriend would pee himself laughing at me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dimbobs as delusional as ever. I think someone has said this before but I'm sure she surrounds herself with yes people. Yes you looking pahhhfect in that picture, that caption is just amazing! If I wrote something like that you can bet my friends would pull me up on it. My boyfriend would pee himself laughing at me.
maybe she ran out of the journal space, she said she writes all her thoughts as it's ✨ self journey✨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's such an unflattering angle... her ribs are jutting out like a second set of boobs?!

Can you imagine if you were a photographer, dreaming of doing wildlife shoots or taking meaningful shots of current events... and you end up snapping an influencer throwing their back out in their living room? 😬 She looks SO awkward. And all this for the sole purpose of sticking it up online and writing a cringy caption attempting to give life coach style advice 😬
I know what you mean, on the other hand, Glameramo has just bought a house 😂 so taking pics of Niomi looking like she has a huuge headache probably isn't so bad, at least money-wise 😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
WTF is she talking about?!? 🤢🤢🤮

View attachment 383028
I cannot stand these meaningless rants of hers anymore. She takes these buzzwords or catch phrases (eg, "self-care/self-love/self-worth," "boundaries," "putting yourself first," "right path") and then rehashes them to death, but it never fails to remain incredibly hollow and surface-level. She does the same with the whole plant-based/environment thing and words like "sustainable," "ethical," "eco-friendly." It's like she thinks if she says these words often enough, people will believe she's deep and knows what she's talking about. In reality it is painfully clear that she's just hiding behind these notions but doesn't have anything of substance to say and doesn't have a deep understanding of what they actually implicate. It honestly amazes me how long she manages to talk (out loud in videos, or in written form in her captions) yet say nothing at all? It's just the same vague 'advice' she goes on about, every single time.

This comment below and her reply to it are telling. Niomi's entire focus is on herself, and everything always goes back to herself. She refuses to flat-out accept the idea that "helping others is good;" she just has to add "but being selfish is good." Don't even get me started on the hilariously unaware mention of "every now and again"...when being selfish is literally all she does, all day everyday, and all she's been able to harp on about for the past 6 months! She has actively encouraged people to be selfish, and has openly admitted that she was selfish, for months now. Her selfishness has extended well and far beyond "now and again" at this point.

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 2.54.21 PM.png

Also, it’s funny she mentions work/life balance because that is indeed something she struggles with, but maybe not in the way she thinks. Niomi's problem is that her job basically is her personal life. Her job is to take care of herself, at least that's what she has actively made it to be. She could've focused her social media channels on other things, but she's decided to make it about "lifestyle," all about herself and her own life. Which is why it's even funnier when she then goes on to claim that she's “the kind of person who puts others first”—in what world? If you were the kind of person who puts others first, wouldn't you seek a more altruistic occupation? As opposed to a job that literally consists solely in advertizing yourself and selling your own image? She literally makes money out of talking about herself, her life, and her taste. How is that not contradictory with the idea of putting others first in her mind?

Contrary to her reply above, I feel like she's anything but balanced. Since the breakup she's decided she had to "put herself first" and she has turned that into justification for not doing her job at all (e.g. skipping at least 8 weeks of uploads altogether since July) and not caring about others at all (exhibit A: her attitude toward COVID-19). All this 'introspection' yet she hasn't been able to "find that balance" yet?

She is a walking contradiction and she has ZERO self-awareness about it. Not even an ounce. It's truly embarrassing to watch.

Idk about you all, but Delusional Dimbobs is definitely not who I think of as a “fierce woman” 😂
Someone please tell me what is "fierce" or "inspirational" about a white, conventionally attractive woman who grew up rich in £1M mansion in the English countryside, was privately educated but achieved mediocre to low results at school, was handed a social media career on a silver plate by her high school sweetheart (whom had done the initial work of making himself known on the internet), now makes hundreds of thousands of pounds every year by selling her audience mops and gimmicky skincare, gets gifted free goods/services/trips on a daily basis, and whose idea of stressful/hard work is something that requires 45 minutes spent on her computer?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Where is the background of that photo? I don't recognize it from her apartment or mom's house...

Also, did we ever find out if she passed the yoga teacher training course??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.