Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyelashes in the story look terrible, either really clumpy or like lash extensions that are falling out? Is that a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She lost 10k subscribers in the last month on YouTube and hundreds every day on Instagram. Wonder why 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a dream that Joe slid into my DMs and then we dated... loooool. Spending too much time on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the many congratulations everyone 🤗 ❤ yes, my partner picked out the ring himself, well pleased he didn't pick a giant green stone or anything else too crazy ;)

Do you reckon Bimbobs liked her ring? It didn't suit her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At the time she convinced herself that the ring was "pahhhfect," just like she convinced herself that Joe was "dreamyyy" and that the relationship was a "fairytale." In reality, neither were right for her but it's all good bc she's back on the right path now! 💃 I bet that's the one part she's secretly relieved about--that she never has to wear this ring again, and in the future when she gets engaged to another guy, she'll get to have a ring she actually likes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So many people are struggling and she spends her days taking an "I love myself so much" selfies saying its an achievement to pain her nails.. for fucks sake...

Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="Ramster93, post: 3518331, member: 70676"
[/QUOTE]

I think she “loved” it was “unique”, but I genuinely was shocked that’s what he picked for her. I barley know her and I did not think that said “niomi” at all. Niomi is *not* any sort of creative/alternative girl. She only liked it since it’s becoming trendy to have different stones than diamond. I definitely have a feeling that she’s relieved now that she can find a much more niomi approved style. Lol she a platinum get me the biggest rock you can find gal. There’s nothing wrong with wanting that either niomi.

Reactions: 11
At the time she convinced herself that the ring was "pahhhfect," just like she convinced herself that Joe was "dreamyyy" and that the relationship was a "fairytale." In reality, neither were right for her but it's all good bc she's back on the right path now! 💃 I bet that's the one part she's secretly relieved about--that she never has to wear this ring again, and in the future when she gets engaged to another guy, she'll get to have a ring she actually likes.
Omg your new pic.....it's PAAHHHHFECT 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it might have gone something like this:
September 2019
Niomi got a #gifted necklace from Missoma, forgot she wasn't talking to a camera, and was like "Joeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it is so beautiful and paaaahfect"
And Joey made a mental note that he could get her a ring similar to it in India, in the hopes she would let him eat steak one day of course 😃
View attachment 388256

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the many congratulations everyone 🤗 ❤ yes, my partner picked out the ring himself, well pleased he didn't pick a giant green stone or anything else too crazy ;)

I honestly think she picked the ring herself cause it seems like the ring of someone who would want to copy Kate Middleton, which Dimbobs does 24/7

Reactions: 3
Was it not some kind of family heirloom? I don't distinctly remember reading that anywhere, but I'd kind of had it in my head that it was a special piece from one of their families.

Reactions: 2
Was it not some kind of family heirloom? I don't distinctly remember reading that anywhere, but I'd kind of had it in my head that it was a special piece from one of their families.
Nope, it was a ring he had ‘specially made’ (got last minute on his way back, IMO—maybe at the airport?) for her in India.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't get over that she said she can't volunteer because of the restrictions, but travelling to and from her parents, drinking with multiple people in her flat, bubbling with multiple people, beauty treatments, getting someone to take a picture of her with a mop, and strolling around shops for pointless takeaway coffee to fuel her day of doing duck all, is a-ok.
Niomi's so dumb. I had covid during Christmas and it fucked me up big time. I can run max 1,5km now and after that I have to slow down and walk like a snail because I cannot physically walk faster and breathe. Bear in mind I am the youngest in my household, most active and got the worst issues. I don't know what she'd do if she got it since yoga is her life maybe she'd finally got some sense in her head.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think it might have gone something like this:
September 2019
Niomi got a #gifted necklace from Missoma, forgot she wasn't talking to a camera, and was like "Joeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it is so beautiful and paaaahfect"
And Joey made a mental note that he could get her a ring similar to it in India, in the hopes she would let him eat steak one day of course 😃
View attachment 388256
She looks so different here

Reactions: 2
Unrelated to anything whatsoever, but:

Everyone: Ni-omi

My Brain: Noomi

Please tell me I’m not the only one?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ugggggh it kills me when she kisses the air at the end of her instastories. Nimbobs please stop, it's so awkward

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.