Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s strange how Niomi hasn’t invested in property. Maybe she has but I’m sure if she would she would’ve mentioned it...? Even my partner and I have a 2 bed flat we rent out and we’re not made of money, it’s just something we wanted to have as a financial move (we also rent but in the city). Agreed with the above that she probably thought she was ‘set’ with Prince Joe. If she can’t even help with moving house there’s no way she’ll buy a house 🙄

Totally off topic but my partner and I got engaged over the holidays ☺ wanted to share with my favourite Tattle fam 💕 (dog lead is hanging off my thumb and as you can tell by the unevenness of my nails, I was well surprised — haha!)
Congrats on your engagement!!

I think property is a generally good investment. I am trying to pay off my mortgage on my house ASAP as I want to move to a bigger house but keep my current home as a rental. I don't want to be a big buy to let landlord but will be a help with the mortgage on another place and in the long run give me a pension. I don't understand why she hasn't invested either she would save so much money in rent and it would give her content (my vegan cruelty free green and low carbon reno). A house doesn't have to be forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’s strange how Niomi hasn’t invested in property. Maybe she has but I’m sure if she would she would’ve mentioned it...? Even my partner and I have a 2 bed flat we rent out and we’re not made of money, it’s just something we wanted to have as a financial move (we also rent but in the city). Agreed with the above that she probably thought she was ‘set’ with Prince Joe. If she can’t even help with moving house there’s no way she’ll buy a house 🙄

Totally off topic but my partner and I got engaged over the holidays ☺ wanted to share with my favourite Tattle fam 💕 (dog lead is hanging off my thumb and as you can tell by the unevenness of my nails, I was well surprised — haha!)
Omg, congrats @Ramster93!!! ❤ I would take your ring over Niomi’s any day 🤣🤣 so happy for you girl!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"Not an influencer" Niomi:

View attachment 386277
View attachment 386278

"it's this whole question of influencing i think that i struggle with, i think like sometimes i have major freakouts and i'm like why am i doing this because the way i see influencing now and social media content creation for me, sometimes i see it as just selling stuff like, when i'm scrolling through instagram or youtube, i feel like a lot of content is aimed at just like asking followers to buy stuff and like... look at how amazing this product is that that person has definitely never used before and you know they've just been given a fee, like that's where i struggle with it because it's not my intention and it never has been and to be honest it never will be"

Also Niomi:

View attachment 386285

No commentary needed. It just speaks for itself. She is utterly delusional about who she is and what she does.

"like"... so well spoken, isn't she? Also a complete walking contradiction.

In that cleaning ad she basically said she has a lot of time on her hands, haha! Yeah because she doesn't do squat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Congratulations 💍💍💍 and what a beautiful ring!

I think someone said she does have a property she rents out in Brighton (Sussex?) Somewhere but keeps the money making stuff on the DL. I might be in the minority but i feel she had made more money than Joe, he might have made more in the long run but currently he was the less wealthy one at present. I would be surprised in grandpa Ian hadn't told her to invest along the way, and Granny T to keep it quiet so as not to intimidate potential suitors etc.

• Heart
My gosh is she an absolute bore :sleep::sleep: And a cringeworthy one at that.

First question: how many times is she going to post the same fake ass skincare 'routine'? Her brand literally only has 4 products it's not like you can create several different 'routines' out of it! Yet she already has 2 reels, 1 IGTV and 1 youtube video showing virtually the same thing. Also, the girl owns a skincare 'brand' but she doesn't know that she should be wearing SPF every single day?! She keeps posting these morning skincare routines and none of them include a sunscreen -- no legit skincare expert would ever promote this! Folks please wear SPF, it's literally the single most important thing about your skincare.

Secondly, how many times is she going to post the same yoga stories (where she doesn't hold a single pose for more than one nano second)? And that damn headstand 🤦‍♀️ At this point I think I would rather watch her kiss the camera with her sloppy red lipstick and frumpy animal print dress than to see these bare feet again. At least the former was somewhat entertaining.

Third, I haven't even commented on her mop advert yet but needless to say, it was one of the most cringeworthy ads I've ever seen on her page. Surprised she even accepted it given that she likes to think of herself as such a high-end, "not an influencer" type of it-girl. Really doubt Alexa Chung or Poppy Delevingne would ever be caught posting about a damn mop. Also really doubt bimbob has ever actually cleaned anything herself. Man, she must really be trying to rake in the $$$ right now! Don't even get me started on the fact that she pays Georgia to come to her house during tier 3 and break covid rules in order to take these stupid ass pics. It's infuriating and that alone should have her canceled.

Her caption doesn't even make any sense at ALL. I swear she aligns sentences one after the other but they don't actually form a coherent text? "I thought it would still be nice to share!" -- More like you had a deadline imposed by the brand and had to post within schedule in order to get your paycheck? What kind of blatant hypocrisy is that? "Have you ever seen anyone look so happy to be cleaning on a Sunday morning?" -- Hmm no because the rest of us don't fake clean in front of the camera in order to get paid thousands of pounds? We actually just do our cleaning! And you literally just said the photo was not taken in real time so why are you simultaneously pretending the pictures happened on a Sunday morning (the time you actually posted the pics)? She really thinks we're as dumb and gullible as she is!

Can you believe 6 months ago she was lecturing us about how she’s just “not an influencer”?? She’s now literally become the archetype of the influencer. Worse even, a parody of an influencer! Sponsored by a mop brand and staging pics/videos of herself fake cleaning her apartment, only to post these pics 3 weeks later when we know for a fact she’s not even at her place anymore. How embarrassing.
just read this post and pretty much sums up what i was trying to say in my entry earlier today. clearly i'm not the only one that's so utterly confused by what's happening - i wish she'd address it!!!

Reactions: 5

Aww congratulations!!! You're so sweet to share this good news with us! Wishing you both all the best! 😻 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Congratulations @Ramster93! Wishing you a wonderful future!

I think when she was with Joe she didn't feel as much of a need to accept brand deals, whether consciously or unconsciously. In her mind she thought she was set up for life--they would buy a place together and he would support her lifestyle for the rest of their lives, no matter what happened with her career. She probably knew she could afford to be more selective, which coincided with her desire to be a more 'high-end' influencer (sorry, not-an-influencer). After they broke up she probably panicked and realized that, from there on, she only had her own bank account to rely on. Now she just accepts anything that comes her way. Even brands that are direct competition to her own skincare range (Origins) or brands that completely cheapen her image (cleaning supplies). I don't think she would be as inclined to do this if Joe (or any other guy with a hefty bank account) was still around.
I think now most of her skincare sponsors have withdrawn, so she's trying to highlight that she's still willing to shill products that compete with her brand. She's been posting multiple photos today of #gifted skincare. In my opinion, if she wants to claw those sponsors back, she might need to do better than low-effort photos of the products lying on an unappealing, cheap-looking wooden table.

Her complete lack of style really frustrates me too (imagine the sponsors she could get with her 1m+ followers if she could even just somewhat emulate the trends that are going on at the moment).
Her style ranges from Christian Girl Autumn..
View attachment 386656

To straight-up grandma.
View attachment 386658

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Congratulations! Welcome to wedding planning during Covid. It's crap, but you always feel better when on this thread :LOL:

IIRC Niomi does have property in Brighton. When she and Marcus moved to London, he said he'd bought investment property in Brighton, so perhaps they did it together.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like I'm seeing EVERY single influencer of late posting how "unmotivated they are to do anything/can't seem to get any work done" and are basically begging their followers to pat them on the back and say "don't worry about it! You don't need to do anything! Just post ur vapid selfies! *YOU are enough*" Yes, this is a really draining and stressful time (beyond!) but for many/the rest of us, motivation or not, we HAVE to keep going and keep working to literally survive - even if working from home, we still DO the work. We don't get to post to thousands/millions that we're feeling too lazy and cbf and are then excused from doing any work at all. Alsooo what "work" does she even have to do?! At this point all her "work" seems to be is posting on IG about missing "dressing up" and selling mops whilst donning hair that looks like a mop, lol, or poorly applying red lipstick whilst spouting contradicting "ethics" about her questionable "veganism". I just don't get it. Also it's the influencers who are/were constantly breaking the rules that are now saying they're so beat down from lockdown... It makes me so mad & it is so so insulting... and the followers just go along with it :|
Also her pseudo self-care BS. She is legit the IG influencer "yoga is my entire personality" stereotype. :rolleyes:

I think now most of her skincare sponsors have withdrawn, so she's trying to highlight that she's still willing to shill products that compete with her brand. She's been posting multiple photos today of #gifted skincare. In my opinion, if she wants to claw those sponsors back, she might need to do better than low-effort photos of the products lying on an unappealing, cheap-looking wooden table.

Her complete lack of style really frustrates me too (imagine the sponsors she could get with her 1m+ followers if she could even just somewhat emulate the trends that are going on at the moment).
View attachment 386656

To straight-up grandma.
View attachment 386658
"Christian Girl Autumn" made me burst out laughing 😂🙏

• Haha
Yes she has a great figure for fashion, and she isn't too short but she doesn't seem interested in fashion (fine, but she claims frequently to love fashion) her style isnt timeless, it's very 2015. Maybe she could do a wardrobe revival with what she has and auction off a bag for charity or depop the highstreet stuff for charity? All she seems to wear is yoga two pieces anyway.

Do an insta series of a new outfit everyday with what she already owns to try and provide entertainment??

• Haha
I read here everyday but I don’t comment as often. My English is not perfect and I don’t wanna annoy anyone with mistakes but I want to comment on niomis looks and I was thinking that she won’t be half as attractive if not for her thick amazing hair! Maybe the Color isn’t great at the moment but her hair give her a lot! Imagine her with very thin, fine hair. Also it makes me jealous that she has a lot of potential to become a great influencer but she just won’t change anything and stays boring

Reactions: 28

View attachment 386656

To straight-up grandma.
View attachment 386658
View attachment 386975View attachment 386976

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t really follow her but I saw she’s back in Sussex. Is she travelling?! She’s tagging Brighton, West Sussex, and London.

Reactions: 6
I read here everyday but I don’t comment as often. My English is not perfect and I don’t wanna annoy anyone with mistakes but I want to comment on niomis looks and I was thinking that she won’t be half as attractive if not for her thick amazing hair! Maybe the Color isn’t great at the moment but her hair give her a lot! Imagine her with very thin, fine hair. Also it makes me jealous that she has a lot of potential to become a great influencer but she just won’t change anything and stays boring
My English is not perfect either but who cares! Don't worry about it.

And yup, hair do a lot for the overall image, I can't even imagine her with short hair to begin with.

Anyone seen her post from this morning?

'Drinking more coffee, but doing so little #lockdown2021'

Being paid lots to do almost nothing - infuriating.

Meanwhile the hospitals around here in Sussex are overun, they've declared a state of emergency. She could relay the correct information about not going out, only for essential needs, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I can't get over that she said she can't volunteer because of the restrictions, but travelling to and from her parents, drinking with multiple people in her flat, bubbling with multiple people, beauty treatments, getting someone to take a picture of her with a mop, and strolling around shops for pointless takeaway coffee to fuel her day of doing duck all, is a-ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can't get over that she said she can't volunteer because of the restrictions, but travelling to and from her parents, drinking with multiple people in her flat, bubbling with multiple people, beauty treatments, getting someone to take a picture of her with a mop, and strolling around shops for pointless takeaway coffee to fuel her day of doing duck all, is a-ok.
“getting someone to take a picture of her with a mop” hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

but she HELPS so many people you must be wrong!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'Today I put some mascara on and painted my nails - quite an achievement for a Wednesday I would say'

Oh Niomi.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
'Today I put some mascara on and painted my nails - quite an achievement for a Wednesday I would say'

Oh Niomi.
I just saw that and came here to comment on it. Is she a full time troll by this point? I don't understand how else anyone would think that's a funny/witty/remotely okay thing to say in the middle of a pandemic, a third lockdown for the UK, etc.

ETA the screenshot: She really does love herself, look at her facial expression, thinking she's so damn precious, when really, she's a tone-deaf idiot. View attachment 387322

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.